What are some movies about what Chinese people are really like?

What are some movies about what Chinese people are really like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQQs3nl0LcY
youtube.com/watch?v=z0D-ot2tso8
youtube.com/watch?v=D-W_MQzyNjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is there a time limit to that buffet wtf so gross

there's a limited food supply

Forget about the Jews, forget about the gypsies Chinese people are the true sub-humans.

A billion cockroaches is what they are.

apparently these people are not used to getting food so easily. something about living in china where its so crowded and you have to fight for space, and your turn in line makes them really aggressive. they didnt even eat all the stuff they took back to their table.

the ching chongs want the hot fresh crab so when it gets brought out they want dibs

Poo in loos, niggers and mudslimes are worse.

Why are they so obsessed by crablegs?

And they say Communism doesn't work. The fools!

t. Pajeet

A Touch of Sin

a touch of sin

You see what happens when a billion Chinese warrior March into your homeland white dog

Red Obession, gives you a pretty good idea of how much value Asians in general give to shallow trappings.
>implying all people aren't like this

Yi Yi - actually an amazing film
>inb4 Taiwan
close enough

We'll finally get to do something with all those bullets. Also how are they gonna get there? Swim? You think the ChingChong navy will ever be able to effectively cross the pacific in great numbers?

They probably want to get into the theater faster and get the best seats

None of the qt exchange students I met were like this tbqh lads, don't get too judgemental

Implying China won't be THE global superpower in 20 years time. Implying we'll need to cross anything

>qt exchange students

Chinese people who go abroad to study are like the richest 0.1%.

And they're still usually uncouth idiots

The greatest powers in history did not derive their strength from population numbers. Enjoy seeing your nation's dreams turn to shit as the years go by.

i bet men pretended to be interested in the food only to have an excuse to push their junk against the chick's ass

didnt people say that about japan in the 80's?

China tears itself apart every 100 years or so, give or take 20 years. they should be getting ripe for another civil war soon.

they can't help they are the biggest hicks known to mankind. they just run around showing their asses the second someone 3 states over drops a handful of change, or if they zergrush the sams club for the free samples.

>"Chinese are a collectivist society" everyone claims
>Will literally be over a corpse of a child in the streets to steal all their valuables the second they stop moving, like a bunch of piranhas

And they call westerners barbarian...

Is that common? Having limits on buffets? Only place i encountered it was old country buffet sort of but that place is a waste of time.

Things like principle, humanity, and good will are spiritual, individual concerns for decadent Westerners. Service to the state is all that truly matters.

This just fuels my belief that the Chinese are a fucking insectoid race. I cant fukn stand them!

Hello Chinaman

I don't know about the stealing part, but if someone is in an accident, they'll psychopathically avoid them like trash. Apparently, the victim can sue the person helping them

Phase IV is an analogy for the rise of Communist China

Good initiative OP.

People who've actually worked or spent time with chinese people know that they can barely be classified as people.

No manors/etiquette, cheap and greedy as fuck (smuggle their own shit into restaurants), no values, no souls, no culture (unless you count knockoffs a culture), all look the same, always trying to cheat.

I wouldn't want to hang out with them ever. People who have "yellow fever" are fucking retards who've never left their own country.

Thats not why they avoid them though. Chinese people are fucked.

Amen

They're not you shithead, just because you met another hundred million chinks that look and act like you doesn't mean all asains act like this. Chinese are the worst fucking people on the planet. At least nogs are entertaining, POOs have bollywood, and mudslimes blow themselves up

The buddhists and other asians are alright though.

Cred Forums, the place where someone asks for a movie and Cred Forumsfags and Cred Forumstards complain about race.

no one does

you are too big of cucks to be anykind of barbarian today gweilo

>yuropean commercian
youtube.com/watch?v=HQQs3nl0LcY
>chinese commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=z0D-ot2tso8

the thread was race baiting from the very beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=D-W_MQzyNjs

Yeah buddhists are much more civil. But I mean like thais would still go tranny or sell their grandma for some money.

Being the world's largest slave colony doesn't make you a superpower.

fair enough.

Wish we had commercials like that. Fuck niggers.