Vice Principals

What did you think of the season finale?

zero nudity

>american-pizza.jpg

bump

great show, this is how you do patrician comedy, no wonder it was ignored by Cred Forumseddit

what a let down this show was. not funny really.

this.

Russel, gamby, and brown were all amazing characters. They're all assholes but had endearing qualities and each episode you were rooting for another character then you hated them the next

I loved how the ex-wifes boyfriend almost couldnt hold it back when Gamby said he could open her up with the knife.

GAMBY Getting shot was both shocking and funny as fuck. My body didnt know how to react

whole season was 5/10

>tfw you will never smother your face into amanda snodgrass

I just literally ready this comment in the last 30 seconds of the finale lol

last two episodes were funny shit

It was just a bit too slapstick while lacking in the existential qualities that made Eastbound so good.
I hope Season 2 picks up though.

I like that they're not going to make it easy for them, but I still have a hard time enjoying the show. If it goes in a different direction that really rejects how these two have been acting through the series, I'll be happy with season 2.

Great. Usually i'm not about cliffhanger shootings but this one just felt right. The whole finale was Gamby's life finally falling into place for him, even letting him forget his previous wrongdoings to an extent, in a way that just begs for him to face some kind of comeuppance. And the comeuppance arrives in the wildest most absurd way imaginable.

i think that crazy woman did it.

My favorite thing about the show is how all for-it Gamby is at first, but as the show goe son, he kind of becomes reluctant to do the fucked up shit they'd said they'd do.

Dude's been becoming less and less of a selfish prick, when usually it's the opposite.

that ending was intense as fuck

Post Swift's ass.

loved it