Watching this for the first time

Watching this for the first time.
Can somebody please tell me that Jesse's parents meet a gruesome death?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/María_Santos_Gorrostieta_Salazar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, why would you want that?

No

Don't they just kind of fall out of the show after a while?

No, but they do receive a comeuppance that it is incredibly satisfying, one of the best moments in the show

No they disappear after he cucks them out of their home.

>be parent
>kid is shitty
>kid watching show about your shitty kid is also shitty and has parent issues
>kid watching show uses me as a metaphor or stand in for what he wants to happen to his parents

Fucking this.

>incredibly satisfying
Can't be overstated.

For not letting their meth-addicted deadbeat son weigh down their successful and well-adjusted family?

I'm not saying they did the right thing, but their perspective is valid. Plus they gave him plenty of chances.

Jesse's my favorite character though. And he does get his look-at-me-now moment, too.

I don't remember seeing his parents after that 1 episode again. Refresh my memory.

No, but his two girlfriends get killed by Walt. The white druggie one was really hot.

he gets Saul to blackmail them into selling him the house for pennies on the dollar, not realizing they are selling it to their own son. He walks into his new house as they are leaving, and the looks on their faces are priceless

>And he does get his look-at-me-now moment, too.

When he gets turned into a slave by a bunch of redneck faggots?

Andrea's was shockingly one of the toughest deaths. Just Jesse screaming as he knows what's coming.

I had just read about Mexican gangsters stringing up or blackmailing family members of political officials or officials themselves for trying to clean up cities and towns impacted by the drug trade.

That moment just made me feel, "Well, that's kinda what it's like in Mexico, not surprising it's here too".

Here's an example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/María_Santos_Gorrostieta_Salazar

I really do wonder what Jesse was thinking. Like, if you think about it, he was relatively pampered by Gus.

I knew someone who while growing up their family was coerced into doing the bidding of the Hell's Angels. Then one day after high school she said she had to go away: new name, new job, new home and she decided it would be best if she didn't come back, completely had to leave behind her friends and she left her family to their bullshit. Facebook is obviously too risky and while I'm sure she keeps in touch with her closest friend, nobody else knows anything.

Drug trade; fucked up.

they vanish out of existence

also get the fuck out of here before the spoilers come pouring in

Op here, I am almost done with season 2. Overall I don't see the appeal but it has it's moments.

If once you meet Mike, Saul, and Gus and still don't like the show, then you can stop. But I would go until you give them a couple episodes.

Gus is the best part of the show.

He dies btw

It's different for everyone, I presume. I got bored with it during the later seasons, but ironically some of the best moments are in S4/5.

Overall S1 is probably the best. Something about that early transition was really satisfying.

Also Jesse kills Walt.

Go ahead and stop if you want, it only gets worse after season 2

Everyone dies and Walt Jr. becomes a vigilante of the night to fight the drug empire his father spent an entire lifetime building.
There, saved you 5 seasons of bullshit.

>Everyone dies and Walt Jr. becomes a vigilante of the night to fight the drug empire his father spent an entire lifetime building.
That's stupid as fuck

Walt Jr. doesn't do shit. Stop falling for bait.

>don't see the appeal
As in you don't like it or don't see why it's regarded as such a good show? If you don't like it you're either a pleb or a contrarian. It's praised as much as it is because it's most normies' first taste of a genuinely good show, so naturally they talk about it like "OMGZ THAT SHOW IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!", even though it's just above average. Remember the people that talk about it like that are the ones that also think GoT and TWD are some of the best shows ever too.