Our beloved Khaleesi Emilia Clarke and Friends alum Matt LeBlanc, who was promoting his upcoming show Man With a Plan...

>Our beloved Khaleesi Emilia Clarke and Friends alum Matt LeBlanc, who was promoting his upcoming show Man With a Plan, were expressing their admiration and (#fangirldom) for each other in red carpet interview.

>"Yeah, I saw the first season, and I kind of fell out of touch with it," LeBlanc answered. "I guess that’s when she started getting naked, so I need to catch up."

>And he laughed. At his lame, gross, attempt at a joke. Cool.

HOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KAzZuf8UgRo?t=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds like the author of that article doesn't get laid much.

oh god the humanity -- a man comments on a womans looks! outrageous, sexist filth!

she was naked in the first episode the joke doesn't even make any goddamn sense

matt leblanc has been in a xanax induced stupor for 5 years

He was on The Graham Norton show a few months back with Clarke. She talked about how she had a massive crush on him, then he made the exact same jokes about watching the first season.

It wasn't awkward, the audience laughed, she laughed, Graham laughed.

Oh no, a man appreciates the physical features of a woman. I've never heard something so awful in my life.

>LAME
>GROSS
>CREEP

Cred Forums is literally just clickbait tabloid discussions

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!

ICKY
STINKY
POOPOO
YUCKY

Don't fuck with xannax, kids. You will literally end up places with no idea how your drove a car there and then forget as you're teleported elsewhere.

who gives a shit what some whore on the internet thinks about some celeb shit that happended

>feminists overreact because they're missing context: the story

>"I heard she's naked and I already got precum leaking. I don't give a shit about her acting, I just want to use my dick on her holes and gape that tiny little asshole hidden in that fat ass until she cums for daddy like a good little slut who earned her cock milk."

kinda overboard senpai

>Ugh, people having playful fun? NOT ON MY WATCH!

Why haven't the people who write trash like this realized yet that the world is no longer theirs?

For you maybe. Chick was literally sucking on his dick.

>>Our beloved Khaleesi Emilia Clarke
>beloved
I have yet to meet a single person in real life who watches GoT's and actually like this cunty shit actress.

creeped US ALL out

made my dick twitch tbqh

There are always people willing to overreact to problems that are actually minor when viewed in the larger scope of things
That's most of Trump's voterbase, after all.

Previous thread, dumbshits: It's literally just garbage.

Why is it that vocabulary used by twelve year old girls have become commonly accepted in journalism?

dont give emilia clarke any attention

just post leblanc memes

>everyone and their uncle has made a joke about GoT being D&D with titties, it's literally a forced meme at this point
>make a joke about a specific pair of titties
>everyone freaks out

DINNER

works for reall really well for the trump

Yes, because terrorism in the form of stabbings, beheadings and cookware bombs with the potential to kill and maim hundreds of people, as well as illegals raping and brutalizing citizenry is all just so minor, and comparable to shit like comments one celeb made about another.

Good job by you, you fucking baby, you really have it all figured out.

Yes, and all of these threats are LITERALLY at our doorstep.

Keep reading your fear-mongering blogs user

have you not watched the news today?

(((Hollywood))) will take away his hot dinner privileges over this, he done goofed.

>if it's on TV it must be true

You're 100% right. I mean, who's ever heard of the media exaggerating threats to get ratings?

Hey, isn't the media run by jews anyway? Why would they use "the news" as an argument?

And here i am in France thinking Americans had free speech/could say anything...
But here you are infested with sjws just like us

Better than Sam Raimi's

>that stupid cunt stopped gaping for those niggers after season 3, fucking feminist bitch, she should know her place, and show her fucking tits, not her cow face. I bet her Jew manager said to do that political shekel stunt.

Don't know how he was allowed to say all that on national tv.

not yet altright baby

>Our beloved Khaleesi

What did they mean by this?

>implying she's not wet for him and wouldn't jump on his cock in an instant
youtu.be/KAzZuf8UgRo?t=10

2002 was a different time.

>I don't watch the mainstream news, especially in the last 4 or so years

Yeah it's evident

It's creepy cause Emilia Isn't even hot!
Matt should really stick to dinners or he'll have 11 dollars to his name.