ITT: Post movies you couldn't finish and why

Just stopped this almost half way. Too much of the the movie is montage music with song of the worst selection from the 1940s.

Also wasn't very interesting. Way too slow paced.

Other urls found in this thread:

godofmischief.org/thor-dark-world-transcript/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely agree. The description gave me so much hope but god it was boring.

Thor 2: The dark world. The script.

godofmischief.org/thor-dark-world-transcript/

You stopped just before the director gets some jailbait and maybe 20 kids naked and on screen.

This

OP fucked up

couldn't even get past the first 5 minutes

>boring
It was a perfect theoretical physics demonstration film to me, I was intrigued the whole way

Underage ADD gaylords.

Movie intro was so bad and shit, I knew it would have some weird themes and symbology once that white room popped up with him being old.

I decided to check wikipedia as I couldn't be bothered having my head examined for 2 hours which confirmed my suspicions.

I mean, my problem was how retarded, outright wrong, and misrepresentative the theoretical physics were.

You missed out OP, the movie is great.

>it's a jared leto flick

Concussion (2015)

I didn't fully realise what it was about before I started watching it.
It was really, really boring.

How exactly?

*kevin hart knocks on will's window*

*will panics and rolls it up*

*the shittiest of all conceivable dialogues ensues*

Should be self explanatory

The movie came out after the big crunch idea had been discarded, also many worlds is bunk and it's representation of both is shit.

But it does take those silly/shitty ideas and articulates them well. I'm physically incapable of not respecting that. More movies/everythings need to establish their own internal logic and go wild with it.

Damn really? Maybe I will pick it up then tomorrow

How is many worlds bunk?

Because it isn't necessary. Determinism basically means other shit can't happen. Many-worlds and non-determinism are based in the idea the human brain is capable of anything because the human brain has trouble mapping it's own limits.

I thought it was based on the nature of matter and quantum physics, schrodingers cat and shit

pleb

Pic related. It was just too weird and kinda boring.

Fuck off Inland Empire is a masterpiece and I love the whole thing from start to finish.

His Dune movie though... I tried to watch his 3 hour cut and I just cannot watch the whole thing. I just for some reason do not like this movie

The mini series is far superior in every way but this film is such a mess and not fun at all

If only we had gotten Jodorowsky's Dune instead