Anyone else here seeing Shin Godzilla in theaters?

Anyone else here seeing Shin Godzilla in theaters?

Yeah. Can't wait to see what the master cooked up for us

I want to, there are only like 3 showings in my city though and the only I'll be able to make it the saturday one at noon on the other end of town though

Hell yeah the king is finally back and I ain't missing it for the world.

>closest showing is in a far away theater in a shitty area
I'm not risking my life to watch japs talking in a boardroom for an hour and a half. Will buy on Blu-Ray though

>live in Canuck-ville capital
>closest showing is in Buffalo
>7 hour drive

I'm just going to have to wait for the rip and hope it actually comes with subtitles

Being America's hat sucks sometimes

Got tickets for myself and my bros. I can't wait, my only regret is that it isn't available in IMAX.

>not living in nyc
you did this to yourself

>people are going to miss seeing this shit in theaters
why

Yeah, it's going to be at my usual theater for three nights so I'll see it at least once. Can't wait to see the fire breath sequence on a big screen.

Why isn't Japan giving this a wider release?

Where you get this pic? Anymore?

wish i could somehow buy or rent this movie to watch online. can't find a pirate anyplace;

Atomic Breath coming through.

Nigga it was already posted

It's THEIR thing not ours. Were lucky were even getting it at all in theaters. Japan is one of the most xenophobic countries in the world.

Yeah I saw it after I posted, dick-nose. Quit cyber bullying me.

>Step aside, human fucking shits, I'm Gojirra and I'm here to fuck shit up
>ahhhh save me greyworm

To be fair he posted the better newer version that shows all of the scene including the change back from beam to regular fire breath.

Nah its the same version as the one here:

Doesn't matter though, it looks cool

Funimation handled the distribution of the latest Dragon Ball Z film and it made like $8 million during its North American run. Between Anno's involvement and Godzilla's name value, hopefully Shin Godzilla will also do strong business.

Its already performed really well in Japan. Between this run and the Bluray sales I hope they'll see there is a future for Godzilla in overseas markets.

bump