WESTERN SUICIDE SQUAD

>"its about a bunch of bad guys that band together to do some good."
Whos ready for this epic kino?

You realize this is a remake of a remake, right?

yes. i know that.

Will this flop as bad as Ben Hur?

>muh diversity

We only hope.

How bad is this movie doing in the box office? All that star power and still can't beat Eastwood and Hanks in a movie about landing an air plane.

....The Old West /was/ diverse, idiot.

f

>NIGGER in Magnificent Seven remake

When will the USA be hit by an asteroid the size of Texas?

There actually were a ton of black cowboys, since it was a shitty, menial, dangerous job that no smart educated white would want to do.

Not that well considering it's only out in South Korea so far.

D'onofrio as late Orson welles biopic when?

>dumped in the middle of September

It's already rocking about a 50% on whatever ranking site you like, just forget it exists and move on.

Denzel Washington has only made like 2 good movies, this is not one.

>polarizing reviews means it's bad

themummyrottentomatoesscore.png

That being said I'll probably see it, it's been a while since I've gone to the movies, it's all been got garbage lately fuck

I can understand a black guy, but what the fuck is a chink doing in the wild west? There weren't any chinks in the original film so why force them?

Chinks built the railroads

West had plenty of blacks and your random chinese trader. I hate diversity for the sake of diversity but this isn't the case here

There were probably more chinks than blacks in the wild west compadre, it's not the South

There were actually more black and mexican cowboys than white ones in the country. The majority of your whites were in the east. Mexican Vaqueros actually taught whites most of what became common range technique in the West.

Native Americans obviously were everywhere as well. The chinese were used to build railroads and work in mines.

I think all of these people coming together for such an idiotic cause is more unrealistic than the diversity.

>not taking the b8

C'mon lads, c'mon

>DIVERSE SEVEN
pass

WE
WAZ
COWBOYS AN SHIETTT//??!!

Just came back from an advance screening.
Action's good, characters are fairly entertaining, if one-note. Disappointed by the lack of the mannerisms and little stuff from the old movie, which I honestly think would have been good here. None of the hand counting thing that Yul Brynner did in the original, or any of the lines from the original (with the exception of "No one's ever offered me everything before")
And the last line isn't about how they didn't win, not really, so that annoyed me. Didn't really benefit from the change in location, other than the addition of the female character, which is probably why they moved it from Mexico.

Good action movie, poor remake.