Defend this

whats your excuse now

Studio executives want to actively antagonize sino-anglo relations within America because there is very little to no strife between Whites and Asians and the media wants there to be.

Too bad most Whites and Asians are too smart to fall of agent provocateur style shit like that.

>the nerds of color

WE WUZ SLAVEFU MASTERS

more butthurt chink threads

go lose some weight you fatass

i know you're fat because if a chink is thin they spend their time doing dancing lessons or some faggot shit

>white guy is just the narrator not playing bruce lee

>"why is he white?"

to be honest, the trailer looks like shit mostly due to this. they couldn't just have Bruce be the main character?

The "legendary fight" was lame though. Did anyone read the observers accounts? Apparently it was a few minute of wong running away and bruce chasing after punching him in the head with sloppy loopy hooks until his hands hurt too much to do anything else.

Bruce Lee wasn't even a fucking fighter. He would have got creamed by any kid with a year of MMA training.

>more butthurt chink threads

None of us chinks give a shit.

OP is some sjw white kid trying to start race wars bullshit.

watch more movies

>None of us chinks give a shit.

And it's told from a 3rd person perspective... they made it a white guy to appeal to western audiences.

Otherwise, there are 100s of all chinese kung fu movies that are all identical.

>Dominican plays Bactrian
>Irishman plays a Macedonian

Amerilards must be bored to bitch about nonsense

>article title makes it look like Bruce Lee is played by a white guy

A year of mma training lol.
How old are you?

A WHITE GUY IN A MOVIE?
IN 2016?
WHAT THE FRICK SHITLORDS.

to say its "from the perspective of a white dude" is more about the writer and producer right?

also i dont fully think its right that a white man is playing the role of an asian man but at the same time I don't really care.

Im no more mad at this than I was with the human torch being black and he has a white sister.

>comparing this degenerate to bruce

fuck off cuck

>And it's told from a 3rd person perspective... they made it a white guy to appeal to western audiences.
>Otherwise, there are 100s of all chinese kung fu movies that are all identical.

I get it.

Better a white guy than a nigger at least.

What exactly do you consider MMA training?

I'm white and autistic and can't relate to non-whites so I need a white character to self insert into.

I like how the Chinese keep trying to claim a dude born in California

It's the circle of movies senpai.
White characters become Black.
Asian characters become White.
Black characters stay Black because to do otherwise is to sin.

>Otherwise, there are 100s of all chinese kung fu movies that are all identical.

/thread

No you retard the white guy doesn't play an asian character, it's an oc donut steel character that narrates it

This movie had potential

>philip ng and not danny chan
Dropped.

>black actor playing asgardian in a viking non-black pantheon it's ok
>black actress playing princess guinevere in medieval england it's ok
>black actor playing white blond johnny storm it's ok
>white narrator bawwwwwwww whitewashing bawwwwwwww

BJJ and MuayThai + wrestling and boxing

Look at this box of salty crackers stay mad and fat.

>And it's told from a 3rd person perspective... they made it a white guy to appeal to western audiences.

this

all 1.5 chinknese give 0 fucks about this movie or its casting.

nice cherry picking, you didnt mention jew bitch playing the major

>white people want to be Asian that badly

Bruce Lee's grandfather was German.
He was 1/4 white.

what? so im supposed to be upset that a white guy is the narrator? nothing in the OP's post makes that clear. it only says the "because this is hollywood" line. even if that is the case why the fuck does it matter?

i'm ( ) asian btw and not bawwwww-insecure like certain asians and blacks (i'm looking at you kanye)

DELETE THIS

not cherry picking. i don't know what "jew bitch playing the major" refers to and i don't remember protests in mainstream media (of course on 4chen there are jew-haters) about a jew bitch playing the major.

i'm saying that no one complains if asian/black takes a character that's white (just remembered will smith in wild west) but insecure people scream bloody murder when it's the other way around.

but then, your use of "jew bitch" means you're probably racist trolling. you can't tell if someone is a jew simply by their looks alone. (inb4 racists start replytrolling me) on a side note, i just read an article in bbc and found out that a lot of black men are the most virulent jew-haters. i always thought jew-haters on 4chen were white supremacists now i know they're black farrakhan followers. lol

The (((people))) realize that sino-anglo relations threaten their parasitic like control of the US

DO YOU KNOW HOW WHITE YOU WERE GOING
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

>ethnicity doesnt matter

into the ovens with you

>OMG YOU RACISTS, SKIN-COLOR DOESN'T MATTER. SHUT THE FUCK UP, NERDS. HIEMDALL DOESN'T NEED TO BE WHITE. NEITHER DOES THE GUY FROM THE DARK TOWER. FUCK YOU.

>WAIT, NOW NON-WHITES ARE HAVING THEIR RACE CHANGED?????

with good hairstyle (like in center row right pic) that guy is handsome

if it's ok for heimdall to be played by a black actor why can't blade be played by a white actor?

if it's ok iron man to be replaced by a black girl why can't black panther be replaced by a white girl?

people still care about bruce lee ?

No

Was the guy real? That's the crux of this because it's a bio movie.
However the movie totallyy seems to be about Bruce Lee and the white guy is just slobbing his knob.
Ghost in the Shell

i keep reading about complaints that there's not enough blacks on tv or there's not enough black super-heroes in comics but there's a whole channel dedicated to black shows and there was a company dedicated to producing black films and there was a comic company dedicated to producing black comic super-heroes. but they don't sell enough apparently blacks don't care so they instead insist that characters in mainstream more popular shows and comic books be turned black.

If there's one race that shouldn't be asspained about shit like this, it's asians. They have jap cinema (all japs), gook cinema (all gooks) and now the chinks are getting into it too. Chinks themselves will put white actors into their shit to make it more appealing to north american audiences, like that great wall movie.

I'm just glad they started using more than the same 5 Russian and Aussie rejects in everything. They were the white version of that balding Asian dude in every sci-fi and crime movie in the 90s.

I saw a fairly decent movie called Dragon Blade with John Cusack as a Roman Centurion helping Jackie Chan do construction work in Ancient China.

why does hollywood hate white people so much/?

the tone of your post indicates you disagree but your example proves the point that they complain loudly if it's a white actor playing a non-white character but not vice versa

Because representation isn't really about the movies, it's about feeling like you matter. Minorities or hell even white people look at these movies and see they're not represented in the way they want, that means the big evil corporation doesn't see them as mattering enough to pander to them. People just want some weird kind of validation out of these flicks.

But seriously WAS HE A REAL GUY!?

not hollywood. just kanye west. he's so loud and in your face egotistical he sounds like the whole of hollywood.

I am only one asian person so my opinion is not that important. I myself am not offended. But I do wonder why they never considered the possibility that other people may be offended. Or maybe they did and it would be free publicity for an otherwise mediocre film?

Unless they're coming from that mindset, a White narrator would be a weird thing to get offended over.
However if he's a fake guy then it's weird, and if he's originally asian then it's bullshit.
But nobody is telling me if the dude is real or not and I can't find any information.

i think only a few people are complaining but with the internet (and with media outlets featuring them as news stories) it seems that they are a lot.

i think that they're either extremists like disciples of louis farrakhan or they're minorities in the industry who aren't successful and in their anger believe they're being discriminated against. there are many shows with all-minority characters and even whole channels dedicated to minorities but somehow they forget or ignore these and claim everybody is white in the industry.

i don't get why black americans are like that. they want to be and have and do and dress what whites are, have, do and dress and scream if racists if they're not allowed but they scream "cultural stealing" or something like that when a white guy wears dreadlocks.

He's not playing Bruce.

WTF sjw's?

Hey now, Kanye likes Mike Myers, that's one white person.

i'm asian also. i'm wondering why anyone would be offended over the narrator being white. are they going to show the narrator's face in a little box at the bottom right of the screen?

i am LITERALLY gay

This whole "minorities vs white people" and "all non-whites are part of one big p.o.c. family" is terrible and incredibly hostile to whites. And proves why at the very least, Europe needs to kick out all foreigners regardless of whether or not they were born there.

I love East Asian history and its people but Chinese American's are so touchy with fucking everything. Not even the Japanese who suffered interment during WW2 are anywhere near as sensitive.

Also that blog "NerdsofColor" sounds like a hive people racist towards whites.

he does? maybe because mike myers doesn't threaten his ego?

>headline implies that Bruce Lee is being played by a white guy
>second sentence of the article confirms that this is not the case, the story is just being told from the perspective of a white guy, most likely as some type of framing device

Why are you posting this clickbait?

When Matt Damon was shown on that trailer for the Great Wall movie, only Chinese "Americans" bitched and moaned. Mainlanders and others didn't give a single shit. Heck, even the CHINESE director told these people to fuck off.

>None of us chinks give a shit.
>Keith Chow

>Chinese "Americans"
But they are Americans. They are not Chinese. Just like black Americans aren't African.

Because they werent introduced to guns and freedom by their parents. The ones who are become normal americans and not sjw cucks

The writer of that article is obviously hostile to and white interaction with Chinese people, despite some of Bruce Lee's pall bearers being white men. Let's not forget the fact that his children are mostly white thanks to his German ancestry.

really? i don't live in america so you probably know better and probably right but i always thought chinese-americans in general are not touchy-angry like black-americans. i think it's only recently that complaints from chinese-americans started appearing and it seems (to me) that they're from actors/industry-insiders which led me to believe that they're bitter over their career and are blaming their ethnicity (e.g., i didn't get the directing job because i'm not white).

That's what I meant. But those who get on the white bashing bandwagon and take niggers sides in matters, are bastards to be put delicately.

brandon lee was hot. ;_;
brandon lee was bruce lee's greatest contribution to humanity.

Fucking faggot

I think he put quotes around the wrong one.

rolling around on the ground straddling another dude most likely.

It's only the ones that have totally lost their knowledge of history. Funnily enough, the cloystered ones give way less of a fuck than the ones that are Asian by genetics alone.

>Steve McKee is loosely based on Steve McQueen
I mean I guess I can see why they made him a random burnout instead of Steve McQueen but still....
Mostly white isn't white though.

>MMA fag spews shit.
Your "sport" is an abomination.

Stay dumb kiddo

why is Cred Forums so hypocritical

Why is there a white man in my kung-fu movie?

and why is it so good?

Just wait til Hillary wins come November, shit's gonna be funny.

WE

average trump supporter?

Nobody here is saying that though.

>Taking the bait
Oh user. Come on you're smarter than that.

im guessing that's CF but all I can see is owen wilson

Chinese people to the Japanese are literally the same relationship as the Jews to the Germans. The only difference is that the Jews control the media and overplay the Holocaust a million times.

Are you surprised that the Germans aren't still sensitive over being ruined in WW1? No, because they were the fucking bad guys just like the Japanese. It'd be retarded for the Japanese to be sensitive.

Literally who fucking cares. SJWs are so cancerous.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE EXIST

>BECAUSE OF COURSE IT DOES

America are western white countries, get the fuck over it.

KEK

>stolen from native Americans
>built on backs of slaves
>populated and developed mostly by immigrants
Yes, Western and white indeed.

>Stolen

No land in the world has ever not been stolen at one point or another

>slaves

So it is not fucking their's, they put in the work and are ass blasted they have nothing to show for it, that is their problem. Did they commit suicide to prevent their masters from benefiting from their labour? Not enough of them did? That is their descendants problem that they foolishly clung to life as a slave instead of dying free and screwing over their masters.

>populated and developed mostly by immigrants

Most of whom where White Christians who already shared 75% of the same cultural values.

Of course mainland Chinese don't give a shit. They're the majority in their country. Less than 0.1% of China is non-Chinese. When was the last time whites were worried about a lack of white actors in Hollywood?

Chinese Americans are Americans first. We don't give a shit about Chinese movies. However, while over 5% of the U.S. population is Asian, a lot less than 5% of roles go to Asians. In addition, there's consistently attempts to REDUCE Asian actor even when it'd be appropriate (like Ghost in the Shell). And even further, the vast majority of the Asian casting that does happen goes to Asian women.

It's ignorance like this that comes from white privilege. The idea that it really is a fair playing field for aspiring Asian actors.There's a bamboo ceiling in business, affirmative action to literally steal spot from Asians in academics/employment to give to blacks, and Asian [men] are acceptably clowned on constantly in casual conversation. And you're really gonna say that somehow Hollywood is the unicorn of fairness and equality?

the major is a robot body, she doesn't have to be asian ;)

Why do SJWs always call white men dudes?

WHO CARES
H
O

C
A
R
E
S

You already know the answer. They believe it's demeaning, like when white people referred to black men as "boy"

Sorry, there's no such thing as white privilege.

>bamboo ceiling
Cute.

>dat cover art

THEN

>dat...film stills on the back....

Weaboos are worse than coalburners

You should murder some nogs and maybe people will start taking asians seriously.

Kind of funny how you all will crucify tumblr for not wanting white people in a movie when you painstakingly make sure everyone knows how pissed you are about a black casting and ceaselessly belittle anyone who has a different opinion, always sure to get the last word in even if it means posting on the internet for the better part of a day (also like tumblr does)

It would be hypocritical, but really it's just racist. Nothing wrong with that, now, is there?

didn't the gooks turn on bruce lee for teaching whitey gook secrets?

>that lay out
Look man, I browse the AngryAsianMan blog like you too but do we really have to take what he says to heart? The man flips his own opinions all the time

why are blacks so obsessed with white people? stalker tier status.

Bruce Lee would have had the most complete MMA game of his time, he was very open minded and borrowed from many styles.

The difference being tumblr does that shit for political reasons and because they hate white people. Hollywood hires white actors for roles like this because they don't believe Asian movies will make much money. There's nothing political behind this decision: it's just a matter of Jewywood wanting to make the most amount of money possible and they believe having at least one white main character will help.

By the way: Asians in actual Asian countries don't give a fuck about whites starring in these types of movies AT ALL. They actually like white actors and enjoy seeing them. It's only the SJW kikes, self-hating whites, and ass-blasted asian americans who throw a hissy fit over this shit.

>written by a white guy named Keith

Pathetic.

>Chow
>White

What happens in bangcock stays in bangcock, nigger.

That's ridiculous because white men like asian pussy, while asians wish they were crackas.

I don't particularly buy the notion of white privelege, I think that class and connections have a lot more to do with it, but the treatment of non-black minorities in America is pretty fucking shitty, particularly marking down second generation kids from a poor background for the crime of being Asian, while handing out university places to nogs with shit grades. It must rankle no end to see blacks have advantage and privelege thrust at them endlessly still bitching and complaining about how their underachievement is all the raciss white man's fault, when you're from a family who came over with shit all, but worked hard and valued achievement rather than expecting everything to be handed to you on a plate.

No, op is trying to bait stormfags you retarded chink