Does it get more comfy than the Shire?

Does it get more comfy than the Shire?

those hobbit-caves would be so fucking dark...

i want it to burn

Why no black hobbits live there.

all black lord of the rings WHEN?

Kang of the Rangs

that is what candles are for

It is objectively impossible to get more comfy than the shire

They had windows, they were under the hill, not buried.

*dank

Interesting fact about the biggest tree in the shire, the one above Bilbo's house:

It's not real, obviously, and each leaf was strung up individually. Peter Jackson thought the coulour was just slightly off from perfect, so he had the crew take down every single leaf, individually, and replace them with a slightly different colour.

Yes. It's the fellowship of the rings holonovel

2 windows at the front facing to one side of a giant hill dont make for much illumination

Only rich hobbits live underground anyway, those underhill houses are passed down through the generations, that's why the Sackville-Baggins wanted Bilbos' house so much and he gave it to Frodo. Most hobbits live in little cabins and farm.

are hobbits descended from humans or dwarfs?

Humans. There's a bit in the book where Merry or Pippin, I forget which, is listening to some riders who come from somewhere in Rohan and he recognizes some of their speech.

No, they recognize the language because the Stoors used to live in that area before they migrated away to the shire.

Hobbits are their own race, the ace up Eru's sleeve.

Nope. Hobbits are a subspecies of the race of Men.

>Do not pursue him! He will not return to these lands. Far off yet is his doom, and not by the hand of man shall he fall
Not if Glorfindel's prophecy is true, and it is.

That looks like tick heaven.

I bet all the Hobbits have Lyme Disease. No wonder they're growth stunted.

Actually they are a subspecies of men I'm pretty sure