If the Federation wanted to killed the Klingons anyways why bother sending Kirk on a fake mission?

If the Federation wanted to killed the Klingons anyways why bother sending Kirk on a fake mission?

The mission was real, only Cartwright, Col. West, Valaris and Romulan Ambassador Nonclus were in on it with Chang.

because that would get Kirk involve din the plot for the purpose of making the movie.

hollywood writers are hacks, news at 11

>black guy calling other races alien trash of the Federation

I thought Captain Sisko's dad was a chef, when was he in starfleet?

How did Sisko get promoted when he was the great-great-grandson of a traitor?

yeah. stop sucking dick and pay attention to the movie op. it was a conspiracy involving those few characters, not the entire federation.

it would be more plausible if hostility broke out if Kirk was there because he hated Klingons. That's why Saavik recorded him outside his door.

did you even watch the movie?

yeah but what did the romulans get out of it? less competition? chaos?

How is Jonathan Archer remotely qualified to be captain of a starship?

Star Trek 6 is unique, because it's kind of a TNG Prequel. It informs us on what conditions created the 24th Century Rock-Solid alliance between Klingons and the Federation.

The Romulans had said to have withdrawn to their borders "for 50 years" in Season 1 TNG. That would mean the inevitable fallout of the Federation/Klingon Alliance shifted the balance of power of 2 on 1, resulting in scenarios such as pic related.

Kirk hates Klingons like Herr Drumpf hates Mexicans (or in fact anyone with skin darker than ivory). If you wanted the Klingon species extinct but wanted to appear innocent of genocide to other species in the galaxy, you need to send a very public diplomatic mission to meet with them but make the worst possible choice in history to lead that mission. The conspirators' big mistake was sending in assassins to kill Chancellor Gorkon, when it was just as likely Kirk would've caused an interstellar incident without any help at all.

Starships have chefs, didn't you see any episodes of Enterprise?

How did Red Forman become president of the Federation?

Once they let him out of the penal colony, the only job he could get was running his own restaurant.

^This

Also keep in mind many Klingons didn't believe in Khitomer until the Enterprise C went all allahakbar on the Romulans.

How did the Klingon know which ones was the fake Kirk?

>Colonel Dumbass over here doesn't want to sign a treaty with the klingons. Well, Colonel, I sure hope you're willing to sign a treaty with my foot before I put it up your ass.

What did he mean by this?

Real one has shackles

Another sad victim of garbage trek addiction.

You were fed garbage trek for so very long, that when you were finally served a bit of Enterprise, which is actually the Prime Rib of Star Trek, your acquired taste for garbage forced you to spit it out as if it were poison.

How very unfortunate for you.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

>prime rib
>not offal is as good as fillet

garbage trek addiction is a pretty good one but when does the next trek meme debut?

i know you must have some in the works, i've followed your career closely and know you are a meme machine

But the only garbage trek before Enterprise was Voyager. And Voyager is still better than Enterprise.

Kek'd but also agreed

>Voyager is still better than Enterprise.
That is some mighty thin ice you are on user.

Not really. Enterprise is just that fucking bad.

>Saavik