>other explodes and kills no one
>falls asleep outside of bar and gets caught by cops
>5'6", fat and probably a virgin
When will they make a movie about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unthinkable is already a movie.

In the movie he will be played by a white nazi trying to blow up the BLM leader.

Here in Canada the coverage on this guy has been so bias the state media did everything they could to imply it was not radical Islam. Fucking pathetic, no one here trusts the state media anymore. Like not a single person I've met in years.

>probably a virgin
even worse
he had a wife that dropped him and called him an asspie

Media everywhere are referring to the devices as "pressure cookers with wires" to avoid using the word "bomb". Everywhere is cucked now

he didn't kill anyone so he will walk in like 3 years

>ISIS IS LITERALLY GOING TO CONQUER THE WORLD IF WE DON'T KILL ALL MUSLIMS

youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

>5'5

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHEN will the minimen learn? they can't even bomb shit right

This.

>literally less than a minute running chase with the cops
>gets shot in the ass
thats so embarrassing
he should have just killed himself

I think he also shot a cop

>3 years

More like Life.

Jonah Hill to star.

Atleast 1/3rd the people I know get their news from the National. CTV and global are only good for local. CBC is pretty much only place for national news.

the governor of NY literallly came out and said it was not related to international terrorism like 8 hours after the bomb exploded. how the fuck would he possibly know that? why can't we call a spade a spade? afraid of getting trump elected?

Why is it always the most incompetent fuckers who try to bomb us.

Has the media found a way to blame this on Trump yet?

He probably couldn't reach a high spot to put the bomb that could have taken a lot more lives.

>probably a virgin
he has a sex slave in pakistani tho

I live in a fairly conservative town at almost everyone I talk to gets their news from RT and the Rebel. I don't even mean alt-right people either, like just the regular people watch RT as their main news, even some restaurants put it on for their TVs.

Not really because it makes him sound like he was right, so the media is trying to downplay it.
There will almost definitely be a question asked regarding it at the debates.

Because ISIS isn't really devoting resources to these lone wolves. They offer moral support, their approval and maybe some info on how to make a bomb, but that's about it.

It's not like 9/11 where they've trained these people to do their suicide mission.

Even as a right winger there is no denying the rebel is most biased news source in Canada. They spend way too much time talking about niche topics.

He's a man! HE IS A TRUMP SUPPORTER!

Idiots are usually violent

And when these Idiots read the Quran, they think they'll be the next Khalid Ibn al Walid. They're completely unaware of the fact that they're losers

>implying the USA shouldn't just accept terrorism in their homeland

It's 2016 and Jabal needs a home!