/who/ - Doctor Who General

Search Out Space edition

What does /who/ think of this educational special featuring the Doctor, Ace, and K9?

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv-q3EKoRBA
youtube.com/watch?v=MkORIc0vfnk
bleedingcool.com/2016/09/20/all-the-doctor-who-comics-in-december-2016-from-john-barrowman-paul-cornell-rachel-stott-inj-culbard-and-more/
instagram.com/p/BKkDFYGh28x/?taken-by=kevinhart4real
youtube.com/watch?v=5Blf073f2Lc
instagram.com/p/4pG_szm5ON/
youtube.com/watch?v=2klxK86cVSY
docs.google.com/document/d/19hCPTNu2pJHix9LCuToW139aFeI0VfcD2jxIrsYLbaU/
docs.google.com/document/d/1zpkBrIEmiXNCUX_fMV5IZTC4HrYJwIR2YfpbxjObaTk/
youtube.com/watch?v=PHSRbD_69yk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=ahwH2BhtjJY
bbc.co.uk/writersroom/opportunities/Writing-Doctor-Who
twitter.com/karengillan/status/778633983978373120
youtu.be/si_raWXsLi8
youtube.com/watch?v=ptRxrH1rVK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's very educational.

Classic Doctor ranking

1>7>3>4>2>6>8>5

Sophie briefly hosted It's A Mystery, too - might even be where Moff got the idea for fake houses in the last Sherlock series

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv-q3EKoRBA

>5 last

Writing anthology prologue now.

I still need a Fifth Doctor story.

The Fifth Doctor and Nyssa are walking through a field and the grass is like blue or some sci-fi bollocks, anyway, so they're walking through the field and Nyssa is like "so Doctor let's discuss my planet and the death of my people I really have some lingering depr--" but the Doctor interrupts her by yawning very loudly. "Hey Nyssa let's go see if this planet has anything resembling Cricket" he says, already heading towards a city that's now in shot and Nyssa sighs and goes along with that because whatever I guess not like he knows what it's like to lose your planet the son of a bitch she wishes it would happen to him the smug bastard with his sportsball. Anyway. So. They're in the city, and they totally have something similar to Cricket except totally different but it has a ball well a roundish thing okay it's a five dimensional cube and it's actually very hard to look at it we're being honest. But it's there, and they get tickets, Nyssa gets what might be popcorn not like she's ever had popcorn what even is popcorn really oh the people on the one side scored a thing wheeeeee. "Do you think anything awful will happen? You know, with us here and all?" Nyssa asks during a particularly dull section of the game that the Doctor is enthralled by. He looks at her, shakes his head, and says some stupid metaphor applying spacetime causality to this game Nyssa is baffled by. And to be fair nothing awful did happen while they were there, although after they left because Nyssa ran out of shmerplecorn the whole place had a massive greasefire oh man it was horrifying you guys should have seen it I mean wow.

Vwoorp vwoorp vwoorp the end.

This emotional journey provided by the indelible fun2buildingbookanonguy btw

Fuck there are typos because of fucking autocorrect ugh

p fkin gud tbqhwyfamalamadingdong

Oh actually the only one is

>and it's actually very hard to look at it we're being honest.
and it's actually very hard to look at if we're being honest.

Don't edit any other part of that immgurnt I fucking swear

Cedic was an ITV mainstay at the time...hosted Motormouth and Terror Towers.

Hey could you post that webm of Jenna spinning and getting dizzy in a selfie video? I don't have it on my PC anymore.

here ya go. enjoy getting lost in this for a bit.

thank you
it's like a disney cartoon made real

live /who/. golly.

Wasn't gonna cuz' it isn't super concrete but.

6>5>1>7>2>8>4>3

I might overrate Fivey, but whatevs. I do think I'm underrating 3. Might be above 4, but I look super contrarian with 4 at the bottom. Basically they're all great. pls no bully.

I'll have to let /who/ live

This is just about the most contrarian ranking of anything I have ever seen and I am deeply offended by 3 being at the bottom

>replying to his own bait

3 > early 4 > 2 > late 4 > 6 > it gets murky from here

>putting 3 last
>contrarian
Where have you been?

If I was being truly contrarian 8 would be higher.

Too late. I'm editing everything.

Living comfortably in a world where everybody seemed to agree that 3 was pretty decent

A good Doctor with a subpar list of stories

DO THE CREEP UHH.. DO THE CREEP, CREEP, CREEP:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkORIc0vfnk

bleedingcool.com/2016/09/20/all-the-doctor-who-comics-in-december-2016-from-john-barrowman-paul-cornell-rachel-stott-inj-culbard-and-more/

December DW solicitations

live /who/

4>3>6>2>5>7>1>8

don't get the love for 8, he's kind of meh

HE IS A MAN WHO CANNOT BE STOPPED

Hipster cred

I call him Narsehole

Why is 2016 so shit, guys?

Whens this spinoff airing?

instagram.com/p/BKkDFYGh28x/?taken-by=kevinhart4real

Karen in Jumanji

Class is fake. This is the real spin-off coming next month.

Series 5 in an alternate universe.

Karen is now known as The Girl Who Waited. She's gonna go places.

Meanwhile Arthur and Matt...

*tumbleweed*

It was all a diversion to make Adam stalk the wrong cast.

>Karen left 4 years ago
>4 YEARS AGO
>4
>YEARS
>AGO

Arthur was at least on Broadchurch S1 which was a feather on his cap.

GOD, what a fucking nonce.

I love this
youtube.com/watch?v=5Blf073f2Lc

>not having the video bookmarked

instagram.com/p/4pG_szm5ON/

>Last reply over an hour ago.

C'mon /who/, surely the Brangelina divorce isn't that interesting? Or the possible reveal of Corey Haim's childhood rapist(s)?

>Arthur Darvill
>career *tumbleweed*

Rip Hunter vs. Malcolm Merlyn when?

Looks great

youtube.com/watch?v=2klxK86cVSY

So, what other Doctor Who alumni doing now?

Would watch.

I'm an ex showrunner and I just sit around shitposting on some shitty picture board and bumming welsh lads

dead thread

It's just like the wilderness years. Authentic.

Idunno, haven't seen LoT, but it's so far very popular, 2nd season on TV soon.

My younger brother likes it, says it's kinda Doctor Who-ish, with Arthur Darvill playing a Time Lord-ish type role.

Anyone here hype for Class? I am, but only becos I like PNess books. And the Doctor's making a guest appearance.

But, damn it's a long wait for s10.

hello faithful viewer

Can you smell what the Doc is cooking?

>I FUCKING HATE DOCTOR WHO LADS, FUCKING FUCK DOCTOR WHO!
>HEY LOOK AT ME I'M PLAYING TOTALLY-NOT-DOCTOR-WHO!

I don't think the CW showrunners are aware enough of Doctor Who to do any of that. I mean, they've had River Song and Captain Jack's actors in the same show and have never had them interact ever.

>Anyone here hype for Class?
Nah.

Has Karen grown tits or is that a padded bra?

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Dotgeroo oo oi retarded!

Christ, Matt, let Briggs Finish save you before you off yourself already!

>Karen and Arthur are doing mid-level American franchises, nothing brilliant but at least steady work
>Matt joined a white rap group

I am actually very sad, memes aside.

Kek

They worked very hard on that costume to make it look like Karen has tits.

>L'Oreal for Men
>Quit using Babyliss for men quick cut, now has a hair stylist
>Jenna Coleman recommended a good teeth whitening dentist.

You seem upset.

No, you do. Clearly you are offended by user's humourous dig at the expense of your pwecious Peter Capawdi. I suggest you go have a good old cry about it.

>user's

Oh right, the fanfictions.

God damn it.

I am. Brad fucking Pitt has dumped Angelina, who is menopausal and has had a double mastectomy and hysterectomy, for another brood mare.

Nothing to do with /who/ but damn I feel sorry for the woman.

How is that even a dig?

Same user as Wasn't a dig anyway.

Merlyn's one of the antagonists of the second season.

Meant for

Yeah, those fanfictions.

Seriously, how's it going? Don't feel rushed to write. If you need more time, let me know.

Who are you?

Me. Just had my trip off cause I don't have it set on my phone.

Oi, /who/. What's your favorite book?

Mine is American Gods, so I was really hyped for The Doctor's Wife then really let down by Nightmare in Silver.

I liked the Dark Is Rising series.

Would you a Benny?

I refuse to believe that these are the same Doctors.

12 must've regenerated after Death in Heaven and kept the same face.

>yfw playing the Doctor made Capaldi happier and healthier

I hope Capaldi lives forever

It'd be hilarious if Capaldi outlives all the other Doctor actors.

I'm writing some more material for the Dalek Killer story. Want it to be separate interludes

That kinda sucks. Angelina has definitely been trying to prove that women who have operations should still be considered desirable, which is a worthy goal.

Thank you.

Biased.

Starting Children of Earth, a story about as long as The Daleks' Master Plan and supposedly the GOATest of Torchwood.

>Children of Earth: Day One
First episode is pretty good. For the first time since Love & Monsters we get some real info on how normal people who aren't main characters react to aliens (a Christian killed herself because she realized she was BTFO by science *tips fedora* but also there are a lot of people who STILL don't believe in aliens (fucking how?)). Plot looks like it's going to be pretty neato, but I can't say I'm thrilled about the "Gwen's pregnant" thing. If the entire story takes place in five days then it's hard to see how it'll be relevant unless it's another weird, alien-caused pregnancy or the embryo gets killed, both of which I would just rather not watch.

Anyway, why does everybody talk about Capaldi's role in The Fires of Pompeii where he barely gets any lines but not this?

Seriously m8

Because they were hinting that they would reference Pompeii in the 12th Doctor's reign since the beginning of Series 8.

Seriously, what? You don't like stories about shmerplecorn?

Because anybody who would be impacted by the Doctor looking like John Frobisher hasn't appeared in the main show for ages. Maybe when Moffat and Barrowman make up, he'll show up and go "Hey, Doc--wait a fucking minute!"

Alright. I've got an idea.

Unsatisfied with the lack of Dalek murder (that is, murdering of filthy Daleks) in Who? Here's your chance to fix that.

I'm gonna add a few interludes in the anthology based on the Dalek Killers short in the anthology: docs.google.com/document/d/19hCPTNu2pJHix9LCuToW139aFeI0VfcD2jxIrsYLbaU/ . All you need to know is that it's a story about killing Daleks, and it has an ax-crazy Nine during the Time War, and two companions. If you want to write a short interlude about that, just make sure to include Nine, at least one of these characters: Abslom Daak, Ace, Wilf, Leela, Dodo Chaplet, and a third character of your choice.

I just want 1--4 paragraphs. The funnier, and the more dead Daleks involved, the better.

>mfw just got an idea for a Shit Trips Volume 2 story
It involves a beloved character actor, and Craig Hinton levels of fanwank.

Hm, big question... maybe Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. Who-wise it'd have to be The Book of the War, of course.

Nice.

You can also write a short thing for this, if you like:

Here's an idea of the sort of interludes I want: docs.google.com/document/d/1zpkBrIEmiXNCUX_fMV5IZTC4HrYJwIR2YfpbxjObaTk/

Campaign is another great choice. I really liked that book.

Worm is another book I really enjoyed. Both books I read in one sitting.

This is my last Nine pic.

No one would a Benny, apparently. That's sad.

You read Worm in one sitting? How do you read a 1.7 million word book in one sitting?

Well, it's been a while. Maybe it was continuously for a few days. (Campaign I know for certain I read in one day.)

But I'm a really fast reader. Who's your favorite cape?

I don't want to say Batman because that's the obvious answer, so... Sandman?

I meant cape character from Worm.

But Sandman is fine. I like Superman, myself.

The anthology could use some more Fourth Doctor stuff. We have a haiku, but I feel like the most famous Doctor deserves more than just one poem.

Kek, people on Class twitter starting to complain about us not getting any new material.

>the most famous Doctor
Probably either Tennant or Smith desu.

Amoung younger viewers, in America? Maybe. But overall, the Fourth Doctor would still win out. And I say this as someone who thinks Fourth Doctor might be overated.

Tenth Doctor might be the most popular NuWho Dr, but Tom Baker is still the image of the Doctor to many.

No seriously, for the newest post, they put up pictures we've already seen!

I'm pretty sure she does. They're small, but they are there.

7>2>6>4>8>3>1>5

12 = 12 = 12 = 12 > 5

Who actually thinks 5's better than 12? That's like saying candy corn's better than chocolate truffles.

How can Me and Clara go anywhere if it's always a diner?

To a degree, that's like asking how can the Doctor go anywhere if he's always in a police box.

It really isn't.
A diner is the size of a diner, and stands out way more than a police box.

He's probably better for certain types of story, like Androzani or Fear Itself where his vulnerabilities up the tension. 12 is more versatile though

True.

(When I write fic with them, I sometimes cheat by changing it to a normal purple police box.)

If someone made it a series, that would be part of the joke. They can go anywhere, but explaining how they got there is a lot harder.

So close to those Davison septs. At least you got dubs.

Ah, maybe next time.

What's /who/ with you?

Dr. Pipper, you around?

"STOP THE TARDIS WE'RE OUT OF JELLY BABIES NO DON'T TOUCH THAT LEELA I WAS TALKING TO MYSELF" the Fourth Doctor said while straight up flipping shit because that thing he said. Leela hadn't actually moved at all in this ten second outburst. "I haven't moved at all" she said as the Doctor pushed a bright red button on the conso-
Leela woke up with some dried blood on her forehead oh she hit her head on the console when the Doctor stopped the TARDIS so suddenly he really could have told her to hold onto something WAIT OH NO THE DOCTOR WHERE IS HE oh the door is open. Leela stepped out of the TARDIS with a headache but whatever she's tough okay wow it is very bright outside as she staggers outside to see the Doctor leaving a little shop(pe) with that toothy grin thing going on. "Leela, glad you're up from your very sudden nap, I got the jelly babies and everything is fine now" he said while still managing to present every tooth in his mouth. Leela just sort of stared at him with her head tilted while he walked back inside the TARDIS, then hurried back inside as well before he forgot she wasn't there. Again. At least nothing else went wrong that day but wow talk about irresponsible and I'm sure he stole those candies and the Fifth Doctor will have to clean up that mess, he always does. Seriously, listen to the Key 2 Time trilogy, it's dope.

Vwoorp vwoorp the end whatever

Guys, please give me an idea for a short 4th Doctor story.

niceee

Bring forth an idea from the love of Who in your own heart, Immgurnt.

>okay wow it is very bright outside as she staggers outside
okay wow it is very bright outside as she staggers out

More like this pls.

Thank you for the advice.

>accidentally used a Five pic

okay wow ouside it is very outside bright outside as she staggers outside

youtube.com/watch?v=PHSRbD_69yk

Wonderful gif. Move, Missy, move.

Can't think of a Four theme.

just lift anything from a Gothic story

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

Schemil, um...How would I...make that funny?

Not everything needs to be funny and you could anyway if you were good enough

>tfw I pretend my clothes are different "variants" like we call the Doctor's costumes

Don'the worry. We all have our Finnish things.

Now post favorite companion, and fave scene.

I'll start. Clara, and her ending scene in Kill the Moon.

*Fannish

Spooky.

What would you do if you woke up to pic related?

Nyssa, and the scene when she put on that goofy qt outfit and wanted the Doctor to notice it. Even tho she technically wore it already in at least Fanfare for the Common Men

This definitely isn't my favorite scene ever but it's qt af.

Leela.
I don't know she has lots of equally great moments.

Don't you think Who looks tired?

>tfw ywn be told the shepherd's story by Peter Capaldi as he keeps hitting a wall accompanied by incredible music

JUST

>150 posts in 24 hours
>one third of them by Immigrant
>tfw now that we got rid of all the shitposters there's nobody left to post

Every time I imagine myself in a fictional universe I have to be wearing Four's scarf.

We are off season until next year and Class is still holding out on promotional material. I am surprised we are even this active.

Why are there so many interracial couples?

Did this just sort of happen or was it SJW?

Don't die on me m80s

What's up with Moffat calling Peter "little man"?

>Deep Breath
>I burned an ancient, beautiful creature for one inch of optic nerve. What do you think you can accomplish, little man?

>The Magician's Apprentice
>Are you so dangerous, little man?

Seven thousand years

Twelve thousand years

>Have you tried that new pizza place down Minto Road?
>What's it selling?
>Pizza.
>Oh, that's nice. Do they deliver?
>Yeah.
Was the dialogue always this good?

Series 1 to 3's dialogue was shit. Series 4's is remarkably good though, even in RTD's scripts.

pottery

Big Fannish

We Love Memes

Probably an obscure hint to the cause of his upcoming regeneration.
Moffat did this in the Smith era as well. The causation of 11's death was teased throughout Series 5-7.
For example, Amy was 'the girl who waited' and Rory was the centurion who waited for Amy for thousands of years.
We then see that 11 dies waiting for thousands of years on Trenzalore.

12's regeneration has been teased through episodes such as Flatline, in which he was shrunk, and through "little man" dialogue.

Thus, we conclude that 12's final story will include the following:

>He will reach the promised land. Missy will be there with a tissue compression eliminator. 12 will be shrunk and will regenerate. The regeneration will be one of a kind. It will show a miniature 12 glowing and growing. 13 will appear, naked, and fully grown. A joke will be made about his penis and the need for a bigger sonic screwdriver.

Screenshot this.

>tfw now that we got rid of all the shitposters there's nobody left to post
>no all that is left is one shitposter who bores everyone under many trips and about two other guys

This actually held it together until Missy came in. It's a believable theory.

Ed Bazalguette is directing this Christmas.

He directed The Girl Who Died and The Woman Who Lived.

It's gonna look shit.

The Girl Who Died looked good.

Some scenes looked okay in The Woman Who Lived when Ashildr sneaks out the house into the night but the rest was shit. Don't remember anything outstanding about TGWD.

>Don't remember anything outstanding about TGWD.
There wasn't any outstanding scene in particular, it was just a generally good looking episode.

I hope the Christmas special explains why Nardole is a retard.

He's not a retard, he just gets very scared.

The head in the sky was not only CBBC-tier storywise but also from a directing pov.

That was intentionally silly looking m8.

Is that educational special uploaded anywhere online?

Could also just be a photoshopped promo pic

It's on youtube.

Why can't matt get roles in the same tier as arthur? Is it because he's considered too unique an actor and he's been typecast into a whimsical doctorish archetype that nobody wants?

I don't remember karen being in star trek

what's it called?

Search Out Space

thanks lad

>talking to himself

>confirmed

>talking to yourself

Moffat has planned an episode that will explore 12's personality. We will see several 12 running around that only the Doctor can see. Each of them is a personality trait.

You've got all the clues, can you solve the challenge?

What?

You've got all the clues
Can you solve the challenge?

I got that. But explain yourself further.

>Children of Earth: Day Two and Day Three
Damn those aliens were spooky, probably more alien than any aliens Doctor Who has ever had. I mean they mostly just stood in some fog and randomly shat green slime everywhere but damn.

If you split Jack perfectly in half and kept the pieces separate, would they grow into two Jacks? I mean how would his body decide which piece is the "main" piece?

Hayley Atwell as the Doctor when?

I have no idea who this is outside of the meme of wanting her as the Doctor.

An English actress who wants to play the Doctor.

too bad it's called Doctor Who instead of Nurse Who

My grandmother is a doctor and a slag.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahwH2BhtjJY

tldw

She looks exactly like that fat lady who reacted to Twilight trailers back in the day.

>jump cuts

I'm not watching this. Someone recap please.

A lapsed fan pointing out the show has wained in popularity but rewatches it and sings its praises.

wake up /who/

Why do they pretend like she has tits lol

>Even Andrea is struggling to find any news.

/Who/ will wake up possibly when Class is broadcast, or for the Xmas special.

The female version of a Doctor is still called Doctor.

She played Agent Carter in the first Captain America movie, and the Agent Carter TV series. She did well.

That person was clearly and unambiguously joking.

What a daft whore.

The second person, who is also the first person, was clearly and unambiguously trolling.

Any reason why they decided against making any Third Doctor Cybermen stories?

They got their Daleks back and retired the inferior substitute, I think.

I've heard people legitimately say "but a female Doctor would be a Nurse?" as an argument against a female Doctor.

Do you think that an actress can be too pretty to play the Doctor? I've heard people complain, when it coes to Dormer or Hayley Atwell, that those actresses' sex appeal would end up overshadowing the character of their Doctors. Basically, even if they are good Doctors, all people will mention is their tits.

What does /who/ think?

>I've heard people legitimately say "but a female Doctor would be a Nurse?" as an argument against a female Doctor.

If that is true, all of theose people were literally mocking you. They were all joking.

The Doctor is a white male.

Troughton had a shit ton of them so they gave him his own enemy in the form of the Mastah

>even if they are good Doctors, all people will mention is their tits.

Well of course considering that they would be the first female in the role in more than 50 years. All criticism would be towards how the change reflects on the usual aspects of the character, the show, their relationships with companions, etc.

I've not seen Captain America 1, or Agent Carter.

Just wasn't a fan of the comics when growing up, so haven't bothered watching the films.

Preferred Spiderman, Hulk, and to a lesser extent Daredevil, Silver Surfer and Thor.

>machiavellian lies

No one wrote any. There was no decision made. They appear at least twice in odd cameos.

I'd never read Captain America comics when I saw the movie either, but that movie is still one of my favorites. At least watch the first Captain America movie.

Probably because Davis and Pedler created and wrote Doomwatch from 1970-1972, as well.
Davis asked to write Revenge of... in 1974.

Fact.

bbc.co.uk/writersroom/opportunities/Writing-Doctor-Who

I'd be OK with a black male Doctor.

Not sure about a female Doctor....not yet anyway?

I want a manlet Doctor again like Hartnell, Troughton or McCoy, I don't even know why but I'm tired of the lanky look.

From the title I hoped the world is finally ready for my barely literate writing.

I'm not bothered by skin tone either but tokenistic changes are ideologically driven and not artistic decisions made for well considered reasons.

For a second I thought this was an opportunity to write an episode or some sort of script competition.

If it was, I would've sent it to Gareth.

(can't wake up)

Decisons can be for both artistic, and sociologically driven, reasons.

The original regeneration was both artistic and financially driven, for example.

Who cares if the Doctor changes skin colour? There are plenty of black and Asian actors who could play him.
None of them are women. And that's because the Doctor is a he, and always should be a he.

Reminder that 40% of London is black/ ethnic minority, and hence British TV producers predominately based in London believe the whole of the UK is too.

Typical condescending response and irrelevant.

(wake me up inside)

but in this case we know it wouldn't be, it won't be if they make him female or another ethnicity. Comments like "there isn't enough diversity, we need to do better" from the people involved proved that it will be a socially driven decision. Would it be bad? we can't know but we can know their motives behind the change

I know. Even though 92% of the country are caucasian.
The pressure is purely ideological claptrap.

Proof? Put a white actor in a traditionally non white role and you will accused of 'whitewashing' immediately.

>financially driven
BBC is non-commercial.

The Master was a he once too.

>SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.........

And (spoilers for the BF audio Trouble With Drax) Drax was a female in one regeneration as well.

The Master isn't the driving force of the show, nor is he/she a particularly iconic character, despite what people think. The Doctor being male is integral to the character. It would be like completely altering the shape/design of the Daleks.

I want a Bear Doctor. Somebody who is big and strong and who can protect you.

Also, Missy is SHITE.

Too bad m8 its happening. Might as well prepare yourself now.

>BBC is non-commercial

Yes, BBC UK is. But BBC America is 49% privately owned, and now partially funds Doctor Who, altho the show is still produced/ made by BBC Cymru.

the doctor is a nice brains over brawn male role model for kids. there aren't many of those so it'd be stupid to take one away with a female regeneration

just make a spinoff about romana/some other strong, intelligent female character

Read the conversation and understand the context of what was said, you patronising dickhead.

Feminists BTFO.

Tumblr on suicide watch.

twitter.com/karengillan/status/778633983978373120

Michelle Gomez (altho female) is a much better version of the Master than John Simm.

Not a criticism of Simm: his version of the Master was written very badly but he played it as well as he could.

I think Simm was bloody awful but he was better than Mad Missy the Epileptic Rando-Cunt.

Gomez plays every role the exact same fucking way.

i think this was only from S9 onwards was it not? she seemed a little more restrained in S8

Yup all that jerky, grabbing people by the balls, staring and gurning, she did all that in Green Wing.

I made a perfectly reasonable comment and now I'm a "dickhead". Jeez, relax user.

Turns out it's three.

Not really. She's 'mad as fuck' in the finale, exactly like this.

Why is it so good?

youtu.be/si_raWXsLi8

When will we have another western episode?

>gurning

Your condescending response which was irrelevant to the discussion and the patronising way you decide to tell us the 'facts' as if we didn't know this obvious stuff made you a fucking dickhead, pal.
My guess is Asperger's and/or American.

I thought you had left for good?

I wonder why RTD decided to make his version of the Master so uncouth and noisy.

DINNER TIME

He literally copied Heath Ledger's Joker, madness, motivations and all.

He wants a wild young man to eat him up like that turkey.

OK, we'll just sit back now while you shit the thread full. What will the next one be, mate?

Kek. He/ she will never change, not inside anyway.

Personally, for me, this shows a great amount of character and distraught within the Master at this time. Bravo RTD.

>Aspergers or American.

As an American, this made me laugh.

Wait, are you the same person who called The Red Lady "boring"?

>motivations

Simm's motivations was something stupid to do with perpetual drumming on his head

I SAID DINNER TIME

Who?

Never seen that Bill before

Cancer is very hard to get rid of, m8. Unless you are Adam and based as fuck.

>Unless you are Adam and based as fuck.
I don't get this reference.

There is always Thoraxtime m8 KEK

Does Simm's Master actually have any good scenes other than that "because of the gas" one?

Believe me, you don't want to.

The one directly after the regeneration and the phone call he has with Tennant

youtube.com/watch?v=ptRxrH1rVK8

I'm not Aspie, but thanks for the compliment.

I'm British, but that's irrelevant.

I do m80

>I'm not Aspie, but thanks for the compliment

>he is

I CAN'T DECIDE

KEK indeedy.

>he is
Could be a she

here? no. 0% chance.

a middle age female Pertwee fan visits /who/ occasionally.

we've all kinda assumed it's Katy Manning, bless her.

No that is one of Cloister's imaginary personalities, mate.

new thread