Stop, invincible son

Stop, invincible son.

>there's plenty of time for me to move, but I'll just stand here so I can traumatize the cuckoo I've been raising
What did he mean by this?

he didn't want his wife Martha to be targeted by criminals and the media to hound her once they found out Clark is Superman

is that really too hard to understand for marvel redditors?

>to hound her once they found out Clark is Superman

He must be able to see pretty far into the future.

As someone who likes DC and Superman and, you know, reads comics, I'd like to point out that Clark could have saved him without causing a ruckus.
Go read Superman for All Seasons.

They lived in a rural town in Kentucky. I am pretty sure that during the tornado, noone would have seen anything either.
Even if they did, just say something like "God gave me the power to save my father" and noone would bat an eye.

Cease forward progress at once, dear child, the last thing I want for you to is you utilize your powers when they are most needed.

>30 minutes later talking to space dad
>Yeah earth dad was a faggot, use your powers and shit.

Or birthright (I think) when he straight up catches a falling glass of water AT the table and no one sees it

jesus christ, snyder.

>this is an excellent plan

>Sit, doggie

A farmer would have never left the underpass to save the dog in the first place, you IDIOT.

A farmer never would have gone under the overpass to begin with. Couldn't he have just sent Clark to get the dog?

>hey clark want to hear a story about how I murdered a bunch of horses

>I miss you Dad

>Johnathan was always good for a laugh.

yeah he could have saved him but the point is Clark listened to his dad. dont get mad at Superman get mad at the dad who didn't want to be saved. or you know, respect his decision

No, I won't respect that decision. I'm also not mad at either of them, but at Zack the Hack who made them act this way.

new theory : clark let his father die so he could fuck his mom

What is it with Pa Kent and drowning things?

STOP, INVINCIBLE GOY!!!

but his dad is the one who said not to save him. theory denied

DON'T FORGET VISIT ME AT THE HIMALAYAS SON

Well, he could fuck his mother anyway.

You know, kidnap her, blindfold and rape, until he has enough and then "save".

he's not American in that way

was stupid but makes you feel

it's like the other things like "Maaaarthaaaaa save heeeeeer..." it's so stupid and childhood that makes you feel, it's like if superman was a retarded person and you feel sorry for him

It was too late, the tornado already got him before Superman could do anything

STOP, INVINCIBLE SLUT

>already too late for supes to get him
>can race with Flash with ease
hmm

kek