Listen up, serious shit happening in Hollywod:

Listen up, serious shit happening in Hollywod:

>Hollywood is poised to out the A-list star who raped tragic ’80s child star Corey Haim and has brazenly gotten away with the abuse for almost three decades.

>A-list star, perceived as a family man. Huge star, household name

>He was the “kingpin” of a child sex ring that ensnared Haim and Corey Feldman

Radar Online has the info radaronline.com/celebrity-news/superstar-actor-sexually-abused-teen-corey-haim/

They are accurate, having reported Charlie Sheen's HIV before it was official

Who could it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZi6yIDwnxw
youtu.be/dsx2vdn7gpY
youtu.be/KiwwkylOuT4
youtube.com/watch?v=33ujfNFyetw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Robert Redford.

Spielberg

Who worked with Haim and would be considered a "huge star/household name" today? My guess would be looking at producers/directors, maybe using IMDB or something. But I'm also an idiot.

They would never expose anybody because that guy will just out politicians and other elites.

Haim was raped at eleven. What actors was he working with at the time that are now A-list?

Chris farley. He was funny in everything, even Corey haim.

This.

>exposing a jew
>in hollywood

Josh Brolin
Keifer Sutherland

Kevin James

RDJ

What about Donner?

God pls not those 2 it has to be a director or a producer.

he was 11-13ish working on a film with robocop so clearly robocop raped him
set it and forget it
its robocop

I checked when Corey Haim was 11, it would be 1983, so I checked which movie of his came out in 1984 and it was “Firstborn” and the A-List Actor that is in it is Robert Downey Jr. Purely speculation of course

I guess he really couldn't wait after all.

>sjws didn't give a fuck
>entire internet didn't give a fuck
>every news network ever didn't give a fuck
>hollwood "humanitarians" certainly didn't give a fuck
Cred Forums gave a fuck

fuck you, made me laugh.

I'd imagine it would have been a producer or director, not another actor, but who fucking knows.
Wasn't Downey jr. rumored to be the dude who was posting (somewhere, i forget) about casting couch type things? Either way, yeah, he would qualify as A-list but still think it would be someone else.

MY EYES ARE GETTING WEARY, THAT KIDS ASS IS TIGHT

>RDJ
Totally believable back then he was pulling an early tom hardy with drugs and muh fluid sexuality. Could totally see him being a sadist.

In 1983, Downey would nave been 17 or 18. I can't imagine a kid that age being a "kingpin" running a sex ring.

Now, could he be another victim... yeah.

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=JZi6yIDwnxw

HOOO BOY THERE'S NOTHING I LIKE BETTER THAN WATCHING PEDOSCUMS LIVES IMPLODE

HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS FELLAS

best part of season 2

The first time he was assaulted was when he was 11 and it was a producer. My guess is Spielberg, Martys Dad tried to out him in a rant once.
As for the actor when he was a teen, could be Sheen, remember that Corey Feldman also knew the assaulter and said it was a person who currently isn't in the business and chooses to make money somewhere else

also some weird unrelated notes, Haim died at 38 which in Numerology means death. Spoopy

Well at this point, outside of a few of Haim's friends, we seem to be the only ones t give a fuck. Put on your detective hat and start digging. Hopefully an insider will se this and help out

Can you imagine how many people have died at the age of 38? Not spoopy.

People keep saying Charlie Sheen.

Feldman made remarks that implicated Sheen.

But...Sheen was 19 when they made Lucas. Sheen was also far from an A Lister at the time and I don't see how a 19 year old rich kid up and comer could be leading a powerful child sex ring in Hollywood.

Spielberg seems more likely.

Well, Sheen fits some of the profile, but not all of it.

Likewise, prior to Sheen, Haim worked with Robert Downey Jnr, but he also doesn't really fit the profile. Spielberg brought Feldman into the industry, but I don't think he had any connection to Haim.

Yeah it's Spielberg. There you have it.

If it's Speilberg then we'll never know of it.

He's too powerful, literally defined a generation, responsible for too many CLASSICS, loved the world over and worth billions and unlike Michael Jackson, Spielberg never arouses any suspicion or acts autistic.

Well it's funny how a man who threatened to out all of the pedos in Hollywood and the man behind it died with a symbolic number. Also Feldman had said that Haim outed the man before his death, then coincidentally he died of a drug overdose soon after

Robert Downey Jr. was 18 in 1983 though.

he's the only one who really meets the criteria. If true this is bigger than Bill Cosby

What is statute of limitations?

six years, so we will need evidence of recent crimes.

Are drectors/producers considered "stars" tho?

What the hell, maybe it IS Bill Cosby.

if he fucked a loli he would be "our guy"

oh shit it's probably this

seems like all pedo stories get swept under the rug by the media right away though. so it probably won't affect him.

Do you guys remember when the UK police did a whole pedo bust in the media and convicted/found a shit load of dudes guilty? including Gary Glitter and Jimmy Savile?

when will America do this?
have they done something about it ever?
Because what with Corey being forever damaged, everything they have, Elijah's backtracking...youd think theyd do something about it

Spielberg. The power of anonymous should be able to dig something up

RON HOWARD

Yeah, it's simple really. Download the court case files and read through all that bullshit and find the names of friends and family of his stalker in the late 90s.

Track them down and ask them questions and put the puzzle together. Interview people like the security guards/police officers involved. Maybe try to find out how to speak to Norman or anybody he served time with.

This is a possibility that people aren't bringing up enough.

But in the end it seems like this is just stupid Charlie Sheen again.

Spielberg would be, he's one of the few directors like Lucas, Scorsese, and Tarantino who have major celebrity

tell me you couldn't see it

Spielberg

Rod Schneider plays him in the tv movie adaptation titled "The Predator".

This is spoopy

I just watched that Pedo Hollywood documentary last night and today THIS happens. WHAT does it mean?

radar's headline is

>Revealed! Superstar Actor Raped Child Star Corey Haim

so it's def an actor and not a director or producer. probably sheen.

People keep saying Charlie Sheen but he never had the "Family man" image.

So, what about Martin Sheen?

Martin Sheen makes far more sense, but there was a blind item that said the rape itself (that happened on the set of Lucas) was done by Charlie.

I feel like it's going to be a nobody. Theyre keeping it all hush hush to build hype and it'll end up being some washed up 80s B-Lister most of us dont care about.

Spielberg definitely is

but they said the guy has a strong "family" image. What if it's Tom Hanks?

He's probably involved to some extent. Isn't he good buds with speilberg? Scandal of the century right there.

Why don't they just release the name now? Why wait?

This reeks of fake.

It was Ron Howard

Screencap this

my money's on Spielberg. it makes sense because he makes movies for a younger audience

RDJ was too young to be a kingpin already

>We ain't had a bit of boipucci in three stinkin' days!

- Heard from Steven Speilbergs trailer in '83

Because they don't care about victims of kiddy rape. They care about page views.

Funnily enough, Feldman and Haim were good friends with MJ at the time, and both said that MJ never made sexual advances towards them or anyone else they knew. Feldman said they felt "safe" with him.

The real pedos are people that nobody would ever suspect, they keep the secret so well hidden.

Sheen isn't a Supertar and never wars.

Has to be Cruise. He was there when Haim got his anal cherry popped.

How dumb are you people? Its Martin Scorsese. The rumours have been flying around for a while now amongst people in the know. Its a big shame. They're doing everything they can to keep it out of the media but seems too late now.

I would not be surprised at all if it was somebody affiliated with Scientology. Even South Park has been careful about how they satirize those nutcases.

Nothing says it was an actor/director/whatever that he worked with, only that they are A-list and a 'family man'

Current Suspects:
>Steven Spielberg
>Tom Cruise
>John Travolta
>Martin Sheen

Less Likely but Possible:
>Charlie Sheen
>Tom Hanks

Jesus... Fuck... I worried for this day.

I just hope Its Always Sunny will be able to go on without him...

Yep. Its Danny. Fucken makes me sick... I hate this world sometimes.

Serious shit? This will just be a sacrificial lamb thrown to the wolves that are the public so they can continue fucking kids like they have for decades.

To solve the problem you have to go deep and tear out the fucking roots, and I would wager that would destroy half of Hollywew.

I'm always happy to see pedoscum get ruined but this is just a token gesture that will act as a pressure-release valve,

Yep. At least someone is paying attention.

Haim and Feldman say it was people in PR and agencies and shit

>To solve the problem you have to go deep and tear out the fucking roots, and I would wager that would destroy half of Hollywew
Good riddance, the kind of garbage they shit out these days it would be a good thing

Whoever it is when he goes down he's going to take everyone down with him.

never said i was opposed to that option, just not very likely

Guise there is a scary link at the top glauchan. What is it?

John Travolta or Rob Reiner.

Early reports are saying Sheen lads

which one

emilo

>Charlie Sheen was even more fucked up back in the day

I'm shocked, completely stunned

>that gif

A guy that fathered the goddess Bryce Dallas Howard, I don't think so.

I thought it was common knowledge that Charlie was Corey's first time? It makes sense that Martin would be the kingpin.

But in truth, the star behind the family-man facade is an evil monster who has led an extraordinarily twisted double-life.

Charlie Sheen is not seen as a family man, or that kind of an actor. Tom Hanks?

Some say Will Smith got ass fucked in order to further his career. Same goes to a lot of guys in the business.

i never believe MJ was a pedo
nigga was weird and child-like but it could be chalked up to his father beating him and his successful life even when he was a kid

he gonna getting into some kind of accident
or "suicide" with assistance of course because of "the guilt"
people gonna be shocked for 2 weeks then shit just back to normal business, funny how last year the film that won best picture was about pedo from the church

how about a movie about pedo in hollywood

Woody will never be the same again.

robert downey jr was in the movie les then zero which was based on the book of the same name which is about alot of young rich hollwood kids which has a part in the book where there is a party where there is a 12 yo girl sex slave being gangbanged. RDJs dad was some bigshot in hollywood . RDJ was a young actor at that time so he must have been sexualised by friends of his father thus why he was into drugs and shit

quenciy jones made him famous and he was roumered to have fucked tupac because jada was connected to both will and tupac and could have been fucking jada at a young age

It's gonna be Eddie Murphy.

But Charlie Sheen hardly has the image of a 'family man'.

I never really questioned it at the time but as I get older it seems more and more likely that MJ was set up and exploited because he was a damaged person that just wanted children to be able to enjoy being children.

Don't forget, he named the Jew.

We've got a shock coming when it's

Rick Moranis

it was Joel Schumacher

mmm.

Why am I expected to believe some TMZesque tabloid? Especially when they won't even tell us the name.

so whats the big deal? seems like everyone got fucked somehow...Wasn't Lena Del whatever fuck her name was said that she fucked her way up the ladder.....

>Sony makes up shit to smear ricks name cause he wouldn't play along with their bastardized version of ghostbusters

I could see it happening.

>Michael Jackson wasn't raping those boys, he was taking them to Neverland to save them from the real Hollywood paedo ring

T H R I L L E R
H
R
I
L
L
E
R

BOB SAGET RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

>Got Scary Spice Girl pregnant, then dumped her and tried denying the kid was his.

Nah, not a 'family man' either.

>Joel Schumacher

Openly gay, never had children, not an actor.

I find it hard to believe that Hollywood would give up Spielberg. It'll be just like in Britain where the BBC gave up people like Jimmy Saville after they were dead so everyone can feel like the bogeymans been caught and the inherent corruption in the system doesn't exist. Most in the business are at the very least complacent.

>eddie murphy
>perceived as a family man

no fucking way dude

Although whoever they are going to reveal could be a lesser fall guy to this ring estlishment.
There is no way the ring will ever be fully exposed they are far too good at covering it up.
Bill Clinton, Trump, the Bushes, and many others have been linked to these 'child sex rings'.

It likely exists and will never be exposed for what it really is.

Can't you just narrow it down to whoever worked on Lucas?

It's been confirmed.

How about Richard Gere? He's got this super pure humanitarian family man imago.

He fits right in. Robert De Niro is a good candidate too.

>Hollywood is poised to out the A-list star who raped tragic ’80s child star Corey Haim and has brazenly gotten away with the abuse for almost three decades.

Omg so brave! Maybe they should have "outed him" 30 years ago.

Gary a good boy he dindu nothing

Bill paxton? No way man

You know what rape stands for?

Repeated
Allegations
Pays
Everyone

I raped that boy to make money. To make him money. To make the accusers money. To make the judge money.

youtu.be/dsx2vdn7gpY

hahahahah you mental git

Ass like a twelve year old boy!

So? 18 year olds can be child molesters, some kid I went to high school with got sent to prison for 10 years the summer after we graduated for trying to do sexual shit with some little kid he was babysitting.

>convicted/found a shit load of dudes guilty? including Gary Glitter and Jimmy Savile?
>Jimmy Saville

Are you from an alternate reality?

Can they be pedophile ring kingpins in one of the most opulent industries on earth which also happens to be under a constant spotlight like no other?

They did internal investigations on it and found him to almost certainly to have repeatedly sexually abused kids and adults alike. It's not "found guilty" but it's more or less proven that he did a lot of what he's accused of.

Delete this Goyim

Gandalf. Around fags never relax.

He's openly gay. The bloke who done it is not openly gay.

I don't get the Scientology meme and why people talk like they are a mafia or something.

Can anyone explain this to me as if I'm completely retarded?

>PIZZOLATO KNEW THIS

why fucking powerful rich men who can literally get any fucking women they want to, choose to fuck kids and underage girls? can someone explain this to me?

This. MJ being a pedo was a false flag by the kike overlords in the media bizz.

Nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono!!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!

enjoy being wrong, Cred Forums

youtu.be/KiwwkylOuT4

After he died and could suffer no consequences at all.

>can literally get any fucking women they want to

This is the answer right here dude, when you've been able to bang just about any woman you want for a couple of decades that shit gets stale and you have to turn to more fucked up shit to get your kicks.

British actors don't count as Hollywood ones.

What if guys like MJ or Farley or Carradine were wanting to spill the beans but got set up for heinous shit? Gotta wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Gandalf wasn't openly sucking Frodo's dick three decades ago. also my post was only in half jest.
someone who was a "kingping" of such a ring must have power and knowledge. So a powerful producer of that time.

because fucking the kids is the kicker that they want

Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise or Spielberg

I can just imagine them staging Carradine's death.

It's definitely a stretch but at this point who the fuck knows? Gotta whittle down to the truth somehow

ok but seriously we have to follow the clues

>was raped on set of Lucas
>rapist was someone who was very influencal now and back then
>rapist was in charge of a pedo-ring

so we only need to find out who was an A-list actor back then and now and who was involved with Lucas

Definitely a possibility.

S-man

>precisely 2 kids
>is already responsible for the death of 3 people
>had power back in the day

Guys?

oh Gods, please don't let it be Lucas

Tom Hanks worked with the director of Lucas a year after the incident. He could've been on-set but left to his own devices very easily.

would explain Max

Stop guessing. It's Spielberg.

Spielberg was always a creepy autistic jew.

I fucking hope. It could save us from some serious piles of shit.

Farley's death wasn't really mysterious in any way.

Winona Ryder

>1983
>83
>38

Have a feeling this just won't pan out

Hope I'm wrong though and I hope it's Spielberg or Lucas for the nerd butthurt

>Gandalf wasn't openly sucking Frodo's dick three decades ago.

McKellan officially came out in 1988, though he was complimented on being "out" as early as 1981 or so, when he took a boyfriend to an awards show, which meant that his closet was more glass than he probably realized. Besides, he wasn't a well-known actor in the US at the time.

shit

Mel Gibson

i wish

Lucas probably, the Phantom Menace looks like a movie made just to molest child actors.
The pod racing guy has probably stories to tell.

That's the point, fucknut.

He's not an actor, dummy

more like rabbi hole

kek

>article says superstar actor
>hurr its spielbergstein no its john howdoilandis
Cred Forums investigation skills

well, kids asshole and pussy must be fucking awesome to risk all that stuff they have got.. Wtf!

Robert Down Here Junior?

Besides her, Sheen is the only actor on Lucas that isn't a literally who.

>Hollywew

WEW LAD

>Noni will never molest you
Why even live

RDJ was 19 and had no influence at all, also wasn't he the whistleblower who posted anonymous hints about pedowood a while back on the internet

>"Haim, then just 14, arrived on the set of “The Lost Boys” thinking that pleasuring older men was just what a young boy did."

>"The man who abused Haim on the set of “Lucas,” now “walks around, one of
the most successful people in the entertainment industry, still making
money hand over fist,”

Tom Hanks is a Christian though.

He's a gentile front

I remember some audio commentary where McKellen described Elijah as resolutely straight. So he did try.

>
>Tom Hanks worked with the director of Lucas a year after the incident.

Shit, man. Tom Hanks is the person I immediately thought of when I read "A-list star, perceived as a family man. Huge star, household name." I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

It was probably someone on the set who was not directly involved with the movie, making this plausible.

You're reading too much into the family man stuff, I think. That's just something they throw out there to get people talking.

Because the obvious answer is Sheen. There's literally no one else it could be.

Could be refering to his role on Two and Half men. Makes for a more interesting lead if you call the person a family-man and not a drugged out whore fiend.

If it were Sheen than that would explain what the fuck was wrong with this guy as well

Maybe?

That's a movie I'd watch.

yeah i admit it was him on my mind when i read that as well
but i don't want to believe it user, i just don't
it would suck shit if it was him but it can't be him

im betting my money on martin sheen

That's because SJWs don't give a shit about actual issues but fake issues like BLM and whether your six your old child can wear women's lingerie as "it" goes to the doghouse to piss

>yfw it's Arnold

>no longer having access to tight young boipucci arnold turned to mexican taco

>Charlie turned to drugs to help forget all the times Martin and his buddies raped him

a real human bean

Can't believe it's Sheen. Tiger blood makes him impervious to boipucci and attracts more than plenty of real pussy. Or attracted.
My money's on Kiefer or Hanks.

Jeez, how many retards are there in this thread ?

For someone to get away with this and have people be quiet, they had to have major power BACK THEN when the rapes occured.

This was the mid 80's, actors like Charlie Sheen, Kiefer Sutherland, Robert Downey, etc had NO power whatsoever back then, if anyting they were also abused one way or the other.

So it must have been either a well known powerful actor at the time, or a director/producer, no one else would have that kind of pull.

Given that this is supposed to be a 'admired household name', we can likely skip producer (although Haim has stated he was raped by a producer as well), since no producer is that well known.

About directors, Spielberg, Lucas fits the bill when it comes to being household names, Joel Schumacher fits great time-wise as he directed Haim in Lost Boys, but he is hardly a 'household' name, and I'd wager that neither is Rob Reiner.

it's Spielberg

anyone saying otherwise is a kike. dont listen to kikes

Shut your saurkraut eating ass you snow nigger

Guys, come on it couldn't possible be Spielberg

That sounds like something someone hiding that Spielberg is a pedo would say

What could you possibly say even if he was? Even suggesting it could land anyone in deep shit.

This kid probably had enough of HW and sheen. Which explains why he dropped out and joined a Christian group.

we should just strike from the record anything this flaming faggot has to say

they know pedo who abused him and his dead friend but wont name them. they perpetuate the abuse bu not coming forward. how many more kids had to be molested because the coreys were fucking cowards?

Why the fuck does he have to be a pedo? cuz hes a jew?
How much Cred Forums is on this shitty board?

Elijah is gay though

I agree with your logic but the blinds so far hint at a-list actors not director.
Martin Sheen? Donald Sutherland?

Feldmen never said the dude had power back then, just that he was older.

All we know is Actor, Lucas, Still Alive and was very successful in 2013.

did i sense sarcasm?

As he has said many times, California law makes it so that Feldman is the one who would get into trouble for outing anyone and possibly nothing would change.

It would be regarded as a stupid accusation with no proof and he would be sued for it.

who could it be? nothing seem to fit... only Tom Hanks and that's also kind of a stretch

Yup

Really? Then maybe it was attempt to hide the fact that they were fuckin. Next time I'll watch LotR it'll be with different eyes. If I can at all. Goddamn Gandalf.

>Did someone mention my name?

he could show investigators his anal fissures

someone make a comfy thread

where does it say actor? it just says an A-lister

>kill white
No,he killed his wife and got away with it.

It's just clickbait.

thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=33ujfNFyetw

How dare you accuse Mr. Hanks, an upstanding member of the Eastern Orthodox communion. Here he is, visiting a church in Antarctica.

>superstar actor

>He's got this super pure humanitarian family man image.

Sticking gerbils up your ass isn't exactly pure.

Tony Scott died of a suicide in mysterious circumstances. Maybe he was about to get something off his chest...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

No he dated Franka Potente.

He killed his wife after she saw him sucking off Christopher Walken. Can you imagine taking a full load of Christopher Walken's thick salty sperm right into your mouth before letting it slide right down your throat. Why live?

This. Why aren't they outing Dan Schneider or any of the other hundreds of pedos that are currently raping lolis daily?

Oh right, it's this time of year again, when Radar puts out an article alluding to this shit and nothing comes of it? Cool.

>perceived as a family man
>robert downey jr
>charlie sheen
guess we can rule them out. i assume it's a produce or director.

>Implying either of the Scott brothers were into raping and fucking little boys.
You need to wash your mind out with soap fucker.

hi Steven

Gandalf didn't stand a chance.

>things that will never happen

Fun to pretend though, i suppose.

If they had anything substential on him, someone would have got assassianted by now

How do you know someone hasn't?

>'Ask anybody in our group of kids at that time: They were passing us back and forth to each other.Everybody knew that the two Coreys were just being passed around."
pretty sure RDJ and Charlie Sheen were also raped back then

If it was Spielberg then why is this thread still up?

a vision in spandex

Wow, Cred Forums, you have surprised me a lot. I thought you love Spielberg. Remember his way from the underdog to the master? That fuckin' Colour Purple punch from the academy? He must be the saint of this board.

Who could it be now, dudududuuudu

streisand effect. if mods were to take it down 3 more would sprout up and spread to other boards, then onto reddit

What is it with posters of your kind? Learn to type, retard.

Why is everyone afraid to our pic related?

You think you know a man...

>family man
>beats his wife

>what ish thish?
>who're you talkin' about?
>Cody Ham?
>I have relationsh to thish lad
>did you know I wash Jamesh Bond?

did you not read the article? no of course you didn't

Didn't Speinerg have that whole Indiana Jones script where Indy fucked a child student and it was supposed to be a funny thing?

Female students come on to him in the movies.

If that happened Darrel Hammond would need to host SNL for the next 3 months.

lol i dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gene Hackman

>pretty sure RDJ and Charlie Sheen were also raped back then

ahahaha yeah, "raped"
:sweat:

i thought Hollywood insider are browsing Cred Forums, why are they not here right now

Browsing Cred Forums gave them the boost necessary to continue about their business in confidence that they were only the second most pathetic shower of dipshits on the internet. WELL DONE Cred Forums.

*cough* KIKE

Is that seriously what you believe?

George Lucas himself

This literally never happens

He'll "suicide" or "OD" before he would have the chance to.

Spielberg isn't an "A-list star". If it was Spielberg they would have said "producer" or "director". You faggots are so fucking delusional.

Yeah. I've always doubted MJ's charges. But the man just left himself too vulnerable and rife for exploitation. Though it's cool to hear his home might have been sort of a safe place for children.

hi Steven

kid liked to wet his beak in everything

MJ didn't deserve what he got. From childhood abuse to being vilified in the media and eventually hated.

He just wanted his childhood back.

hi nigger!

tell my dad he won't be over to fuck your mother.

Rob Lowe? I mean he did have sex with a minor back in the days. My Money is on Bill Murray

If 0, Hansen was the pedo all along.

>tell my dad he won't be over to fuck your mother.

what did he mean by this?

rolling for Stone

these numerals don't lie

He was a college professor lad, the girls would've been at least 18

no, please, this can't be the truth

they brothers, dawg!

FUCKING KNEW IT

Yeah the antipedo TV show was always the perfect cover.

brilliant plan. no one would suspect him of smashing teenage poon

I'm pretty sure there's legal restrictions even on that, but it's a movie and my suspension of disbelief was enough that it doesn't matter.

>Bill Murray
hmmm could be... made me think

I meant the early draft of the script and a transcript of a brainstorming session. It leaked out some years ago. Indy literally fucked an 11 yo girl as a punchline.

roll

Why do people keep saying Martin Sheen? Does he really strike people as the kind of guy who would? Isn't he one of the openly religious Hollywood actors? And I don't know how much power he really had in the eighties.

I don't know if I'd believe Spielberg either, but Spielberg at least makes sense. That's the kind of power that could do this.

Source, faggot, that sounds like complete bullshit

>inb4 Google, you're the one who brought it up

Stop trying to trick us Martin, the jig is up.

But seriously, I think it's because everyone thinks Charlie Sheen did it but because he doesn't fit the description in the article they're jumping to his dad.

Oh, well, if he's religious, he cannot possibly be a pedophile

not him but it was posted in the dan schneider thread. its just a brainstorming between spielberg and lucas

roll for Hansen

It's not that he's religious, it's that he seems like a pretty chill guy. He's not aggressively faithful and doesn't project, and at the same time you can tell he cares. It just seems unlikely.

Truth: The majority of high level hollywood people rape kids.

This entire thing is a meme to trick the normies into thinking it was one person. Once this person is gone, they will act like the rape in hollywood thing is gone too.

again Hansen confirmed for pedo

Well shit

Nobody gives a shit that Cosby serially raped 30 women in the span of decades.

why the fuck should anybody give a shit about boys?

This is damming evidence, lads.

These gets do not lie.

no shit. dont act like a special snowflake

some of those women are unrapeable

>Nobody gives a shit that Cosby serially raped 30 women in the span of decades.
>why the fuck should anybody give a shit about boys?

This.

THE biggest TV star of the '80s comes out as a fucking rapist who habitually drugs women.

And where is Cosby now? That nigger still walking free.

Rape is not a real crime.

He didn't do it.

Jews framed him because he called out nigs for nigging.

underrated kek

Fuck. Should I roll again, Hansen, huh? C'mon, it can't be you...

>THE biggest TV star of the '80s comes out as a fucking rapist who habitually drugs women.
>And where is Cosby now? That nigger still walking free.
>Rape is not a real crime in Hollywood

fyp

It was 30 years ago so there's not enough evidence to convict.

Learn how the world works.

It happened on the set of Lucas didn't it? Just look for a listers in that.

It's because black men can't be rapists for the exact same reasons they can't be racist.
They lack institutional power and privilege.
Cosby by definition didn't rape anyone.

raping women is less horrible than raping young teen boys Steven

Any actual physical proof, or just hearsay?

so we're back to Winona Ryder and Charlie Sheen

Cosby is different.

It's 2016.

you can't expect niggers to be responsible for any crimes anymore.

Most elites are degenerates. There comes a time when sex with prostitutes and snorting cocaine isn't enough for them. Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Blacks aren't responsible for their own actions user.

They don't know any better with their TBBs

Well Winona got done for nicking shit so we already know she's evil. My money's on her

You mean Mary Anne originally supposed to be much younger? That was Lucas. Spielberg nixed it.

42 women over the span of 30 years >>> cory faggy haim

Then again, with Nigger logic...

1 boy >>>> 42 women

>this is the story of a pedo-ring and the one guy who had no choice but to keep it all together

I believe the Correys have spoken up in defense of Joel.

Lou telly? Is it a hint?

We're hating jew rapists in this thread.... start your own nigger rapist hate thread

No, he didn't. Look at his face. He is an angel.

with your Cred Forums logic you probably think every rape accusation is true

nice try kike

kek

Winona was fucking 15 when Lucas was happening. God damnit some of you are fucking retarded

Since Johnny Gosch, everybody knows that the glamour society likes to diddle kids and keep it that way.
Cops, judges, FBI, CIA and all the other crap. Good luck hurting them.

Cred Forums has become a haven for people who are too stupid even for reddit.

Jews are smart. At least they should know right form wrong.

Niggers can't be held responsible for their own actions since they're basically children.

yeah if it's spielberg it'll be gone as quickly as the allegations against singer. quicker probably. what's the point of this non-reveal anyway. seems like they're giving the culprit the chance to make a monetary offer so they'll say nothing.

>with your Cred Forums logic
>nice try kike

It's a nazi jew poster!

Nobody cares if Cosby raped those women. Any woman hanging around niggers deserve to be raped.

Cory haim was an little boy who didn't know any better.

ashkaNAZI jew

You made me laffin

hey guys I'm the hollywood pedrophile AMA

Who is this Chode Load?

If I reveal your identity will you die?

>pedrophile

Chloe?

According to Corey Feldman:

>one of the adult men on the set of the film convinced Haim that it was "normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations". Haim and the man walked off and went between two trailers on the set and Haim let the man sodomize him. Feldman also says the man who did this is still alive and is one of the most successful people in the industry.

So it's a 'adult man on the set' which could be basically anyone involved with the film, or even not even directly involved.

Looking at the cast, only one who is known today and might have fit the bill as a 'older man' would be Gary Cole who was 30 at the time, but how could he have had the power to keep this hidden, he is hardly an A-lister by any means.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Statute of limitations for child abuse is SIX FUCKING YEARS?! IN THIS DAY AND AGE WHERE WE CAN HAVE PROOF BACKED UP ELECTRONICALLY FOR ALL TIME?!

Jesus christ America.... I'm Canadian so Im assuming it's the same shit here too. What's the legislation on this stuff like in other 1st world countries?

I haven't been this upset since the pizzaman refused to leave without a tip...

>Feldman also says the man who did this is still alive and is one of the most successful people in the industry.

Sure, but Feldman also considers himself successful

that's what i was thinking.. corey feldman is a druggy living off his long gone fame.

>Martin Scorsese

I really hope it's not some washed up old guy who is on his way out of Hollywood anyway. Hoping it's a middle aged dude that is still very relevant today, that way they are forced to do a """"serious"""" investigation

>SIX FUCKING YEARS?! IN THIS DAY AND AGE WHERE WE CAN HAVE PROOF BACKED UP ELECTRONICALLY FOR ALL TIME?

It's because after that amount of time nothing can prove it happened or didn't happen, it would be a case built entirely on hearsay.

I thought there was no statute of limitations on sex crimes?

Gary Cole is cool. He's like a less needy Eric Roberts. Leave him alone.

Gary Busey is too fucked up in the head to be a preado, he's got to much other shit going on in his head, and he's hardly a model familia man.

It's probably Richard Masur. He's not really A-List, but he was president of the SAG and shit.

This. The thing about laws is they are not magically binding rules of nature passed down magically from heaven onto earth, they are words on paper and in people's brains that only exist when they are being enforced in court.

You can't prove what did or did not happen in a room twenty years ago when the only two people in the room contradict each other and so much time has passed there would be no physical evidence of the crime happening. There is no reason to waste tax payer money chasing wild geese like these.

What is DNA? What is recorded evidence?

Fuck, in Quebec a guy was busted by the cops by wireing the girl and getting him to confess to doing shit to a singer when she was 10 in the 80s.

I understand this. I took law classes in middle school too, and philosophy of law in Uni.

What I meant to say was, In this day and age where things like video proof can be backed up electronically for all time [and DNA proof like user said] why has the statute of limitations not been extended? Im not talking about re-opening old cases from the 80s/90s and such

I ALSO understand that changing legislature is a lengthy process, but as far as I know there is nothing being done on that end