So who did it?

CBS said it was the brother.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.com/shows/the-case-of-jonbenet-ramsey/video/24057F14-C6CD-B5FC-5F37-36E83AF1D780/the-case-of-jonbenet-ramsey-part-1/
solvingjonbenet.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-case-against-john-ramsey.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was her parents. what kind of fucked up people put their 4 year old in pageants?

The pageants are just dinky affairs that last 30 minutes with a bunch of bored middle-class middle-aged housewives gaggling around their kids in little cheap dresses taking pictures with cheap 35mm cameras to show each other at the next hen party.

The media are the ones who made it "sexual" and weird.

Satanic ritual abuse
rich people pedo ring
massive cover up

They didn't even talk about the pedo ring theory..

What happened this time?

Who cares?

A friend of the father's, he pissed off the wrong people.

Dad found her and faked the ransom note with the mom to try and confuse the whole situation further. If the real murdered got caught the Ramsey's would be dead.

Charlie Sheen

probably a nigger

or the jews

I recommend listening to the Last Podcast On The Left on this.

what a slut she deserved it

yeah, except that marcus is annoying as fuck.

It's time to stop posting, user.

Some Puerto Rican guy.

this

theres a book on this. its a concrete theory. they used to beat her for wetting the bed

CBS said her brother was an autist who got mad because she got chocolates for christmas so he shit in her bed, then beat her to death with a flashlight because she stole his pineapples.

I wish I did her, if you know what I mean.

I don't think it was them, who raped her then?

white people be fucked up senpai
fuck trump, fuck white people

You're the first person I've ever encountered who thinks that Marcus is the annoying one.

oh shit we got a nigger in here

And I'm fuckin all yo white women cuck

I dont know how people can take his laugh over every. fucking. joke.
ben and henry are great though.

there was never any semen found. they probably just put stuff in her to make it seem like a rape

didnt they find evidence that she had been vaginally and anally fucked before? so even if she hadnt actually been raped that night, someone was doing the raping on other nights, probably Pa Ramsey

Funny, I think Ben is a tryhard who derails the topic too often.

Good podcast anyway.

could be a pedo ring too since the parents are both dead now

I thought she disappeared completely. Do they have the body now?

Are you retarded?

oh user...

Can't find the video wherein the lead detective of the case took you through the whole thing, showed where at on the house somebody had snuck in, etc. Etc. It's a good watch.

But yeah, there's a video somewhere up on Youtube. So I guess something new came up?

maybe you are thinking of Maddy. Jon Benet happened a few years earlier

>So I guess something new came up?

they had 7 of the best criminal analysts go through all the evidence and came to the conclusion that

Maybe the mafia hitmen that killed Jose and Mary Menéndez did it.

>ywn have Henry speak to you in that creepy chipmunk voice

>7 of the best criminal analysts willing to whore themselves on shitty tv show

Boulder , Co. Police pls go

Rich pedo rings go to these pageants, pick children they like and then lure in the parents with large sums of money.

The police fucked it up so fucking bad by not securing the crime scene and contaminating the evidences.

the parents were already incredibly wealth though

The Ramsay family was already wealthy, they didn't need more money.

The pedo ring stuff is bullshit, they wouldn't bother with anything or anyone so high profile and if they were seasoned criminals they wouldn't have fucked up so hard. The truth is likely just that someone in the family (or close to the family did it) and it was badly covered up.

No one elite in this field would do tabloid garbage tv. Its just bottom feeders incapable of making money in the actual profession.

>implying they werent in on it

Just post a video already, or something like that.

cbs.com/shows/the-case-of-jonbenet-ramsey/video/24057F14-C6CD-B5FC-5F37-36E83AF1D780/the-case-of-jonbenet-ramsey-part-1/

THnak you MASTER

Charlie Sheen did it, winningly, with tiger blood filling his cock and his cock filling Corey Haim.

You are in the wrong thread

this. it is always the parents.

also frequent bed wetting can be a sign of abuse. her parents were abusive and later killed her. it's no mystery.

Someone post movies with a similar theme...
All I can think of is Gone Girl

Why is this little girls murder still interesting to people after 20 years?

Is like Killing Maddie in our time.

In 20 years pedos will do remember her.

she was an even bigger whore than Maddie

fbi agents on the original case summarized it was an intruder, dont believe your phony CBS tv specials

>fbi never lies or gets it wrong

>believing a tv show over the FBI

>even bigger whore than Maddie

Dude, are you serious?

worst b8 ever

She's white and blonde and it was a weird case

People can't get enough of that shit. Look at Twin Peaks.

If I get the opportunity I will kill her brother. He is so guilty. Too bad his family had enough smarts and money to let him get away with it. But I promise you, I will be there to correct the wrongs if I get the chance.

i dont believe the tv show theory either you fucking idiot

she dressed provocatively, luring in innocent men, top haram

You just quote Maddie's life.

How'd CBS expIain a 9 year old managed to kill her?

I dunno why, but this image reminds me of cartman.

Nine year olds are fucking psychos.

Source: My nephew is nine and is a fucking psycho hyper emotional faggot and I tell him he's a fucking faggot every time I see him. I wait until his parents leave the room and then I call him a faggot and when he cries to them then I say he's lying again and they take away his Segatendo X-Station or whatever it is that kids play nowadays. This happens at least once a month. That kid's a real piece of shit.

>adult trying to ruin a 9 year old's life
you are the greater faggot psycho in this situation

being a faggot runs in his family

>CBS
>Big Brother is the killer

what did they mean by this?

If you guys ever met this kid you would get it. He's a total piece of shit future serial killer. Tortures animals for fun and shit like that.

>Satanic ritual abuse

End yourself if you actually believe in this shit

>Ben "literally cannot string a coherent point together" Kissell
>Not the annoying one

maybe it didnt happen in this case. but you are naive if you think luciferian freemasonry isnt a real thing in this country

wew lad

based

why not rape him in the butt if you think hes a faggot

Yeah why would i trust the FBI and multiple law enforcement agencies who have said theres no evidence anything like that has ever happened

Because I'm not a pedo or gay you fucking degenerate.

Anything you can imagine there are deviants out there into it.

Its not about being gay or pedo. Its asserting dominance and teaching him a lesson.

>not finding ben's poor grasp of language hilarious

>marcus the only one who screams into the mic and never turns it down even though hes the fucking producer.

ya, marcus easily the faggoty squeaky wheel.
henry a best girl.

>the world is the Shire and the hobbits living in it would never do bad things to each other

>tfw no charles ng henry to sing me to sleep

favorite episodes those. and these fags go on this site too, so hail satan.

once again first post best post.

I don't know, man. I think just tripping him and getting him in trouble for shit is enough for right now.

>tfw no terry the gnome to spot me at the gym
>tfw no tiny big ass boot

Why is it so hard to believe someone unknown broke in and tried to kidnap her

Suicide.

That's Cartman's outfit from The Stick of Truth

because the evidence doesn't support that

because despite parents' paranoia that virtually never happens

because it's never that.

We had a guy here who broke into a chick's bedroom and started licking her feet the other night.

When I heard the story I immediately thought of Cred Forums.

The note makes no sense.
Feeding the girl pineapple makes no sense.
Beating her over the head then strangling her with a makeshift garrote you fashioned out of shit in the basement makes no sense.
Diddling her with said garrote makes no sense.
Leaving the body makes no sense.

The 911 Call: The first and probably biggest reveal of tonight's special was the end of the 911 call that JonBenét's mother, Patsy, made, supposedly upon finding a ransom note on the stairs. Lots of things were weird about this call, including odd language like "we have a kidnapping," and "I'm the mother," and the fact that Patsy neglected to even give JonBenét's name.

But probably the most important part of the call is that Patsy tried to quickly hang up, but the 911 operator stayed on the line, and recorded six seconds of what used to be an inaudible conversation. The experts in The Case Of managed to slow it down enough to hear what sounded like JonBenét's father John Ramsey saying "We're not speaking to you," Patsy Ramsey saying, "What did you do?" and "Help me, Jesus," and a small child, probably nine year-old Burke saying, "What did you find?"

The 911 operator heard even more, including Patsy saying, "OK, we've called the police, now what?"

>The experts in The Case Of managed to slow it down enough to hear what sounded like JonBenét's father John Ramsey saying "We're not speaking to you," Patsy Ramsey saying, "What did you do?" and "Help me, Jesus," and a small child, probably nine year-old Burke saying, "What did you find?"

Spoopy.

fufufu

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

You mean like the kind of piece of shit who would torture a small child for their own enjoyment?

Cause of Death: With help from famed criminologist Werner Spitz, the team did some very creepy experiments on fake skulls wearing wigs. The experiments involved hitting the skulls with a flashlight, and even having a 10 year-old child see if he could exert the force needed to break the skull.

As creepy as that sounds (and was to watch), the kid was able to create the same injury in the fake skull, meaning not even Burke could be ruled out as a suspect on those grounds.

The team also learned that with a blunt force injury like JonBenét's, there wouldn't need to be traces of blood or skin on the weapon, meaning that the unclaimed flashlight found on the Ramseys' kitchen table could have been the murder weapon.

Nah, I'm a piece of shit but this kid is next level piece of shit.

I thought it was a good experiment/proof of concept. The kid they got was really into it, good on him.

The Burke interview tapes where he's laughing about his sister being bludgeoned to death is way fucking creepier. That kid came off as really disturbed.

>Spitz

oyy veeyyy

The original detective was a moron
Who the bought the Ramsey's story. Second detective came in and knew it was bullshit but couldn't pin any one of them(mainly the parents) done on something concrete.

He came to the conclusion the brother did it as well. Forensic evidence had found his feces matter smeared on some things in his sisters room and both parents failed the lie detector but neither about direct involvement in the murder.

He either accidentally or intentionally killed her and at ten years old I'm not sure there is much of a difference mentally. The father may have been molesting her as well. Just a fucked up family in general.

What's the evidence for the father being involved? The brother theory gets tossed around quite a bit but not that.

The "Whodunit" combined with the perceived creepiness of the child pageant aspect made it a sensation.

>That kid came off as really disturbed.

what do you mean user

how did they dot all the I's in the ransom note in the time frame and then put the notepad back in it's special place?

One of us

They were a small foreign faction, so maybe one person dotted all the i's and another put the pen and notebook back.

The Ransom Note: One of the strangest parts of the Ramsey case has always been the ransom note, which not only made no sense given the fact that JonBenét's body was found in the house a few hours later, but was abnormally long and asked for almost the same exact amount as the bonus that John had been given that year.

During tonight's special, the experts explained that multiple lines from the note were taken from movies like Dirty Harry and Speed, and they conducted a very interesting test. Each expert timed how long it took them to write the letter out—dotted I's included—and everyone took at least 21 minutes. That means that whoever wrote the note would have spent at least 21 minutes on it, even without the time it took to decide what to write, or to put the pen and paper back where they found it.

Forensic linguistics expert James Fitzgerald also believed that the note used "maternal" language, and that mistakes, like misspellings, were deliberately included to make it seem as if the writer wasn't a native English speaker. However, based on his analysis, English was the writer's first language.

so the brother hit his sister with a flashlight, accidentally killing her, and then the parents covered it up? kind of fucked up. can't believe they would still be open to all of this media coverage. i guess you have to be pretty narcissistic to do child pageants though.

father molesting came from tabloid rumors at the time.

what everyone else said plus the notoriously obvious cover-up.

solvingjonbenet.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-case-against-john-ramsey.html?m=1

then the parents staged their just dead daughter to look like she'd been molested? wew lad

the point that it was put back in it's rightful place sticks out to me, seems really odd for a ransom note that would want to be noticed.

>Look like she'd been molested

The father was molesting her already, may as well blame that on the "intruder" too.

just to make sure, you do know that Twin Peaks is satire of this exact kind of case right?

being a detective sucks, it's been too long and now I can't solve it, everyone is mean

John Ramsey is still alive

Are the rumors true?

my cousin did it

MUH FUCKIN SIDES.

>Daily Reminder: Katy Perry sold her soul to the devil.

This nigga looking like Frodo in Sin City lmao.

It was the mother and that's plainly obvious.

I'm just imagining this strange string of words coming out of a crazy cracked out homeless nigger on the street as I pass them by pretending I don't see them.

It seems like the most likely conclusion. Somebody should send him crates full of pineapples.

Daxis.

>That kid's a real piece of shit.

user, you're the piece of shit.

>tfw I find the Manson family murders much more interesting and am a bit upset that they were solved

>marcus is annoying as fuck

who even cares, if she had lived she would have died in her 20's after becoming a junkie