If I say the word 'kino' over and over again it might make people think this movie isn't a grimdark pile of...

>if I say the word 'kino' over and over again it might make people think this movie isn't a grimdark pile of overproduced, faux-intellectual shit

When did the discourse on this board drop past zero?

Youre ridiculously obsessed.

When you thought your opinion mattered more than anyone else

I want to talk about the movie so bad, but it just turns into MCU vs DCU so fuck it.

>When did the discourse on this board drop past zero?
When you decided to start spamming the catalog with capeshit relentlessly

well, technically, a kino is vissually stunning but with little or no coherent plot. so it's not exactly wrong.

The point of no return was 2008, though there was still discussion then.

How did you like the Batmobile design?

Literally wasn't even me bro.

Take your tinfoil hat off pls

Hah, I started posting that and its intentionally wrong.

By the strict definition the story is told exclusively via imagery rather than dialogue.

>marvelcucks still don't get pure kino
LMAO
M
A
O

@74525473
>DCucks still force this shit
For what purpose?

sure, whatever you say pal

>grimdark
yeah stopped reading there

Kino is pretty much a joke. Only people who use this shit is literally Cred Forumsermin. You don't see other boards with this meme but them.

wow Snyder truly is the Stanley Kubrick of our generation

the critics and plebs used to hate his movies too but now are known for being revolutionary films.

kek

None of those are me either.

He could be a spammer, I dunno. But this is the first thread I've posted on Cred Forums in awhile. With no way to prove it all I can really do is tell you the truth.

I'm OP and I sure am a faggot

if I say 'I'M THE BEST' over and over again it might make people think I ain't a loser trust fund con-artist

When did the discourse on this board drop past zero?

Better than being a butthurt Snyder slider.

>if i point out obvious shitposting and claim that that is the only opposing opinion to mine, i win

when did the discourse on this board drop past zero?