Questions

1. Do you think Chloe Bennet in Season 2 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. resembled Lindsay Lohan from her prime year of 2003?

2. Was this thread necessary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNUvqIsYo7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, Chloe is much hotter.
Shield is rated TV1 now, so I hope she sexes it up a little.

relevant

Prime lohan was hottest thing ever pleb

1. Her name is Chloe WANG

B. Uh-Oh
youtube.com/watch?v=pNUvqIsYo7k

I unironically believe they coincidentally converged and/or tapped into the same iconic combination of blunted bangs, reddish blonde hair, small mouth + big eyes, babyfat full faced, and big boobs combination which men find very appealing.

They both have semi-wide shoulders for a woman as well

>People post images with watermarks

Lindsay with the same bangs.

I'll never "get" Lindsay Lohan

Chloe is easily the sexiest woman on television. Whether she is a match for prime Lohan is debatable. Prime Chloe was probably season 2, but she has great moments in Season 3 as well. Particularly her sickened, blood-lossed version of Daisy. Difficult to call.

Strange thing to say when Chloe attempts to fashion herself after Lindsay, Miley Cyrus, and Taylor Swift whenever she can.

whaa?

just post the ass goddammit

Yes, especially Miley from a few years ago. It works well. She has the young "ironic" witted, semi-stoner actress image well cultivated.

And let's not forget She Who Will Not Appear In The Same Show

Similar too cool for school hipsters.

We're trying to discuss television and film, friend

>munn
>too cool for school

she literally would suck anyones cock just to be one of the cool guys

JoJo > Lindsay

Do you think NuWard would finally get it on with Skye?

yes, but she would do so in hilariously ironic manner.

>lololol look at me I'm being a huge whore!! I'm LITERALLY sucking dick for a job lmao!!

whats the sound of a point flying over someone?

Jojo is a bigger whore than Bella

Nah, Skye is over him and wants to see him put down.

>Drain me.

What did she mean by this?

DAE like PIZZA?!

ha ha get it? I'm a really hot chick but I'm going to pretend I'm going to eat a huge amount of this giant pizza when I'll actually take two bites at most because I have a contract that says I can't weigh over 107 lbs.

she wants you to apply your mouth to her pussy and suck

They're both nubile fuck bunnies and that tends towards a certain look. They're not the first, and certainly won't be the last.

Daisy lost some of her softness and is now looking more classically beautiful in season 4.

Also back to flannel, jeans, and leather jacket as in season 1.

Maybe even supposed to be the same clothes?

weird