MDE Presents: World Peace

The ratings for the finale are in, and it broke a million

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/09/19/friday-cable-ratings-september-16-2016/

It's rivaling the heavily marketed 4th season of The Eric Andre Show. Renewal When? The only thing that could hold it back are the politics, any other show debuting to these kind of numbers would be given a 2nd season.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11247098
youtube.com/watch?v=fYFcqJJdt44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do you jerk off to traps?

strawpoll.me/11247098

Final Day of the MDE Fan Poll! We broke 500 votes.

Don't forget to spam AS and let them know that this is the best thing they've aired and to cancel the niggerjews tim and eric rip off shit show

MDEfags confirmed to be Cred Forumstards

I thought I saw a post from Nick somewhere saying that they weren't that interested in pursuing a second season because of the constraints [as] put on the show.

>rivaling

Oh so it didn't actually beat it and about 99% of the viewership can be explained away as people not turning the channel after eric's show

Yeah it's getting cancelled, sorry

I surpassed Eric Andre season 1 by quite a bit.

sammy is that you? come to florida and teach me how to be a cool and strong white nationalist like you pls

I like when Charles was making fresh tap

>It's rivaling the heavily marketed 4th season of The Eric Andre Show

There must've been about 15-20 or so interviews Eric has already done for his show's new season (I know because a new recommendation each week on my yt home page). I only mention this because there's been hardly any publicity for World Peace beyond Buzzfeed condemning him as a bigoted, anti-semite racist who associates with neo-nazis. You'd think at least some alternative outlets would be interested in interviewing MDE because of how their brand grew from simply being a youtube channel to an actual show on Adult Swim, with even John Maus giving a performance in one of their best skits.

Please tell us where Sam touched you.

Lets hope a season 2 happens boys

why is this being shilled so hard?

This is monster..

This one's monster

this show sucks it doesn't matter if a million alt-right trap lovers tuned in

small youtube channels getting a tv show isn't new or newsworthy. I didn't know Workaholics started out as a small youtube channel until they were on like season 3 or 4. Even then the channel only had like 40k subscribers.

God Eric nobody likes you

Is it technically a rip off if Tim and Eric are the producers?

I honestly can't enjoy Eric Andre anymore, now that I've seen WP his show just seems lame

Is John Maus like famous or something? I never heard of him before he was on MDE.

What is World Peace? The Wikipedia article description is really vague.

Sketch comedy? Situational comedy? Improv?

not famous, but pretty well known in the indie crowd

sketch comedy with some improv mixed in. the whole first season is just over an hour:

>youtube.com/watch?v=fYFcqJJdt44

thanks

kys yourself sam

>kill yourself yourself sam
go to bed eric

>being this new

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

KYS yourself