George was wrong

George was wrong.

is george driving a bmw?

George is almost always wrong

Jerry's car so probably a Saab

No, he was there first and obviously making the necessary adjustments to back in. You don't steal somebody's space pulling in head first.

This.

He shouldn't have been fucking about boasting his parking skills. If I were behind him waiting for him to park so I could find my own space, and he's just chatting away instead, I'd go for the space.

With the head first? Who the hell would park with the head first?

BLACK SAAB RULES!

But it is a BMW. Jerry drove a beamer from 3-4.

George is always wrong

I do if there is enough space to do so. You only need to parallel park if the space is tight (which it wasn't)

I CAN IF I HAVE ROOM

So is the "almost" when he does the opposite?

of course

most definitely true

isn't dat the grumpy dwarf from storybrook? what's he doing in our world years before the curse? PLOT. HOLE.

It had a car reversing into it.

the car wasn't moving when he arrived how do you know it was reversing into it and not just idling or about to leave there's no car signal led sign saying reversing into parking slot

actually the guy started driving into the space just before George starts parallel parking

>there's no car signal led sign saying reversing into parking slot

the turn signal you fucking retard

turn signal is for when you turn left or right not when you're backing up you moving traffic violation of nature

Yurop pls

EHHHH WRONG

Retard.

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND DECAPITATE EVERY ROSE IN THE MALL SECOND NEAREST TO YOUR COUSIN'S BROTHER-IN-LAW