What's your opinion on pic related Cred Forums?

What's your opinion on pic related Cred Forums?

I feel like Agent Murphy was overly cliche, but the show is pretty decent. Not sure how accurate it is but it got me hooked and I enjoyed all the twists and turns. Pena is probably my favorite character.

Maritza is best girl

I'd have to spend a while on wiki and other actually credible sources to figure out just how legit this shit is, but even if it's been over dramatized in some areas it stays interesting in season 2. That's more than you can say for most shit netflix pumps out nowadays.

Do you think this would be as interesting of a tale if tech wasn't as severely limited as it was in the time period it all took place?

old picks of my dad remind me of escobar desu

It's funny how escobar goes from pitiable father figure to homicidal maniac in the blink of an eye.

I wonder just how far he could have gone if he never bothered with the wife and kids. Then again maybe having to stay grounded to wife and kids ended up keeping his head down in areas that would've otherwise gotten it shot off sooner.

Pina looks like tom selleck.

Best show on Netflix.

It's great, and I don't even watch much television/Netflix

>so you do miss me
>every fucking day of my life, brother
;_;

so is S3 gonna be about pena and cali cartel?

did that happen irl?
someone talk about how the cia and dea supported these drug dealers and pushed their product into the US, i like reading about that

A lot of shit netflix shills doesn't feel deserved but this is one of those few crime dramas that seems like it is.

I guess the idea of someone actually pulling off even 25% of the shit escobar did in the almost modern age is impressive. At the very least its a story worth telling.

fuck. that scene got me hard

The normie's most bellowed show.

15 posts before the first "normies get out reeee".
That's gotta be a record.

Can someone post gifs of horacio slapping the shit out of criminals during the interrogation scene in season 1?

I thought it was really funny when, at the end of season 2, they actually showed a picture of the real murphy and he looks literally nothing like the actor. He looks like someone's goofy ass dad wandered into a crime scene and squat down in front of the body because he just loves being on camera

Makes sense that'd make the best kind of agent. The guy you think is a goofy ass dad from afar.

they show him in the opening credits for every episode it wasnt surprising

I'm near the end and they keep alluding to pablos death. They won't actually kill him off right? I heard they're doing season 3 and he's by far the most interesting character. I'm guessing he moves to the US and starts a new empire there but i might be wrong.

I know but at the angle of the photo in the opening doesn't make him seem so goofy. There was just something about the one at the end that got me.

its good

What is a "non-normie" show? Your chinese cartoons?

It's a real story, you goof.

>I'm guessing he moves to the US and starts a new empire there but i might be wrong.
You're totally wrong.

wtf I hate Murphy now

Don't listen to him user, Pablo escapes and there is going to be a new season full of narco related gags, giggles and hilarity. Pablo is rumored to lead the DEA agents on a mad game of roadrunner and coyote through texas, in search of the ark of the covenant which has been recently discovered to story god's stash of holy blow

The only major inaccuracy came at the end where the DEA agents killed Pablo. The truth is he shot himself. He said numerous times that he would end himself if ever he found himself on the verge of being killed by his enemies.

I just wish he'd escaped and gone on to start a new empire in South Africa or some shit. Such a tragic tale of a great man.

painfully this. Petron del Mal did a better job and that was low low budget telenovela.

>it's a Pablo threatens to murder everyone in Germany episode

too much spanish is getting annoying after a while, it's like the dnc convention

Somos bandidos, no ratas.

Carrillo did nothing wrong!

it would be boring and the plot would probably get unbelievably convoluted just to keep pablo on the run. realistically with good tech it'd be:
>"NAZISTA PUTA I WILL FIND YOUR FAMIL--"
>"got him."
>*bombs la catedral*

What I didn't understand is how the fuck they let pablo and his family escape in s2e5 (and probably a couple of other times as well). Jesus fucking christ you dipshits how about you surround the house next time instead of leaving a convinient escape route for him

this is definitely my favourite pepe

LOS RATAS