Is this the contrarian or patrician choice?

is this the contrarian or patrician choice?

Essential overrated redditcore

It's the right choice

1 or 2 is the patrician choice.

3 is the reddit choice.

>1
>written by Josh Whedon
>produced by Steve Jobs
dropped

True 'ricians do not watch movies you pleb

Josh Whedon is based af you pleb

>Josh Whedon is based af you pleb

Yeah he's essential nu-male core

>stop disagreeing with me and go away
now thats reddit

you must enjoys his films very much then

1>2=3

>written by Joss Whedon

that's why Toy Story 1 is always the funniest. Don't lie faggots. Before you knew Whedon wrote the script you always assumed TS1 was the funniest and best as well.

i dont even remember what happens in this movie so i say the contrarian

3 (on nostalgia) > 2 > 3 (not on nostalgia) > 1

I don't like making this kind of comparison though because it kind of implies that some of these are bad. None of these are bad. Every Toy Story is good.

These are movies for children though. Who cares.

Patrician because based toy waifu.

>not knowing childrens movies are pure unadulterated kino

r/movies is missing you

2 is the best one.

Reminder that these are heavily overrated films that critics loved because it was the first use of CGI in animation.

They are not kino. They are the cancer that killed traditional animation outside of Japan.

was he /ourguy/?

2 > 3 > 1

You cannot dispute this.

1 > 2

Toy Story 1 changed cinema forever

wtf I hate Toy Story now

Disney / Pixar does not specifically make children's movies. They make G rated movies for all age groups. This is one of the reasons why they have been so successful.

>Over at our place, we're sure of just one thing: everybody in the world was once a child. So in planning a new picture, we don't think of grown-ups, and we don't think of children, but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall. - Walt Disney

You'd be surprised how many people don't realize this. Sure some of their B tier direct to video movies are targeted for kids, but anything mainline Disney or Pixar is not in any way created specifically with kids in mind, but instead created with all age groups in mind. I think people assume too much that because a movie is animated and not based on violent themes that it must by default be a kids movie.

Pic related, a hooker.

>Pic related, a hooker.
20 fucking years and I never realized it.
Holy shit.

what do the other 2 mean oh wise one?

The duck is a critique on male masculinity, and how people who want you to waste time exercising are actually quacks. The doll is a play on the hollow beauty standards of women, as shown by the hollow inside of the doll head.

This is simple stuff, really.

i think you've over thought them