what is he doing right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jjC3ycS_2js
youtube.com/watch?v=RDUsZay38es
dailymotion.com/video/xmjpk4_the-it-crowd-us-pilot_fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sharpie in pooper

Thinking of the next set of directors he's going to copy

Probably being just a wee bit pretentious.

Wishing he was white

toting himself as a black intellectual

dude nerd lmao

Is Richard Ayoade the whitest black man ever?

Black but not a gay version of Stephen Fry

Travel Man

uhh, it's 2016 dude.

watching football and remarking at the ludicrous display of his team.

He's white though

The thing about Arsenal is, they always try to walk it in

I really enjoyed Submarine, more of something like this please and less of that shitty Ben Stiller alien movie. Was The Double good?

Yeah I liked it, better than submarine for me

smashing snow globes

Making a thread on Cred Forums right now asking "what is he doing right now"

pissing into a pot plant, fag in one hand, pint in the other. "Hands Free" Ayoade, as he's known for his unfortunate proclivity.

Kekd

Didn't get the chance to see Double all the way through, but I don't like the more stylized direction it went into.

Submarine was that right mix of comfy and "real". Maybe honest.

The Double could've been good if they cast someone other than Jesse Eisenberg as the lead. It would have worked a lot better if they had a handsomer actor. It would have made the "low self-esteem" angle that they were pushing in the movie more believable.

He hosts show where he tests new gadgets and inventions under his The IT Crowd-esque persona.

its painfully bad

Didn't really like either of his films but I preferred The Double to Submarine.

Travel man which starts friday. He goes NYC with Katherine ryan, Naples with jack dee, Lisbon with adam buxton and Helsinki with paul rudd

Well if Conan won't do a travel show this is the next best thing

Underrated.
Travel man is the comfiest thing you'll ever watch.

>black acts like a nigger
>"fucking niggers I tell ya"
>black doesn't act like a nigger
>"look at that nigger wishing he was white"

Nu4chan is fun Cred Forums!

>"Hullo. I'm the Doctor."
How would you react?

My life would be complete. I'd absolutely love it. For him, I would call myself a Whovian

Shopping for women's slacks

I'm on board.

+ Noel Feilding does a cameo as an alien and Julian Barratt as a normal guy from whatever time period they visit

Paul Rudd and Jack Dee? That's a bit of juxto.

What about Fielding as his companion?

It would be really cool if Doctor Who was any good. They'd waste him and ruin it.

>Noel Feilding does a cameo as an alien
>does the Old Gregg voice the entire time and makes a passing mention to Jazz Music
Three-Five seasons of sci-fi kino with Mighty Boosh and IT Crowd references everywhere would be hilarious.

lmao

Can somebody post the interview where an American reporter is trying to Race Bait him and he refuses to continue the interview?

It's not an American interviewer but this reporter can't stop asking about his race youtu.be/jjC3ycS_2js

NOT BEING FUNNY

>shitskins

Going to court isn't his style

youtube.com/watch?v=RDUsZay38es

i assume youre talkin doctor who ive never watched so much as a clip of it but if noel fielding was on id have to

>beta nigger that gets cucked
>not white

Having a hot ear

directing another shitty indie movie

He's either stealing Grand Design DVDs or stealing essential items from Grand Designs so they wouldn't be able to build the houses

Sorting out the glitches in his abracada-BRA

Fuck you Submarine was mint

smashing mad puss

The double is good. Submarine works better, it's simpler and more likeable. But both are pretty good.

Watch Travel Man instead, it's basically just him shitting on every place in europe.

Thrilled. I like Capaldi but the episodes they write for him don't really mesh well with his Doctor. Bringing back a more humor-friendly Doctor would be great.

>the son of Nigerian father and Norwegian mother
Always thought he was Indian.

Sea parks

I'd fucking throw every single red cent I have to my name at the BBC for this. Chris O' Dowd has to show up in the first season.

>Tfw no Goth Detectives show with Noel Fielding

>Chris O' Dowd is his companion

He doesn't look even remotely indian

>spend all day squabbling like an old married couple, don't travel through time or space

watching Chris O' Dowd drop that huge snowglobe after joking about dropping it just seconds earlier was so painful and so great at the same time

If I see light brown skin with a British accent I assume Indian.

I'd be okay with this.
I'm also okay with the concept of Doctor staying on earth mostly.

>there will never be more IT Crowd

Shame that Graham Linehan became a total cunt on twitter in the last few years.

>there will never be 20 seasons of IT crowd that relentlessly deteriorate in quality until it's just a huge, boring drag to watch it

be glad lad

I never liked it. It pales in comparison to Father Ted.

There was a rumor years ago that was going to be an American remake. I can't imagine how awful it would be.

Like most American remakes. Shit.

That wasn't a rumor, they made a pilot and it's horrible dailymotion.com/video/xmjpk4_the-it-crowd-us-pilot_fun

Remake of Father Ted I meant.

Is he wrong or something?

kek

You can tell shitkins apart?
>Shitskin detected

Good, the brit bong theory was shit

Yes
YES

IT crowd was fucking shit Tbh

I'm a brit btw

Would prefer some sort of spinoff about Douglass pissing about the globe in exile and in hiding, that has potential to be Godly.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

cool it user or you'll get a knuckle supper

>british tv
>nigger interviewing a nigger

What a world we live in.

>shits on white people
>walks around with an afro
Kek, doubt it

>>shits on white people
?

If you're actually interested in what he's doing, he is writing his second book.

t. I follow him on twitter.

the man literally has an afro