indiegogo.com/projects/elev8or-2-ascension-the-feldfanfam-fundraiser#/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/27/corey-feldman-orgy_n_3824077.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QRn2pGAFE78
imdb.com/name/nm0565774/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM
youtube.com/watch?v=expSnSKxLe4
youtu.be/7MSTQ1073T0?t=108
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do people still not realise he's doing this stupid shit on purpose to draw attention to himself?

user I think you underestimate how serious this goof is. He has brain damage.

oh shit I just remembered

indiegogo.com/projects/elev8or-2-ascension-the-feldfanfam-fundraiser#/

> summoning jutsu

Top lel. This motherfucker is bananas.

Forbidden Secret Technique: Dead Michael Jackson Consuming Seal!!!

Literally who

Underageb& get out

Cred Forumseddit thread

Yeah, because God forbid us Cred Forums users actually talk about an actor and him being on a TV show.

Stupid motherfucker.

what did he mean by this?

>Got chewed up & spat out by Hollywood
>Drugs everywhere
>Had to grow up fast
>Parents leeches
>Prob raped by pedo Jews
>Best friend in the world dies

Fuck you all. Let him dance.

On the edge?

He's a big failure.

Nigga throws amazing parties i dont give a shit good on him senpai

For Jews

>Amazing parties

I've seen baby funerals that were less depressing.

Has anybody seen this kino yet?

MORE LIKE PINO...

PINO GRIGIO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Why is that kittens so sad?

im sorry what now?

huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/27/corey-feldman-orgy_n_3824077.html

He seems like an alright guy. Just really fucked in the head and has major issues with a lot of stuff. I mean if I could have an orgy filled with solid 7 bimbos and drugs I'd probably do it. The music needs to stop though.

OH, MERCY!

>the_zombie_king
>literally drinking in the first 10 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=QRn2pGAFE78
Oh god it looks horrible poor bastards

>The music needs to stop though.
i kinda like the psychological aspect of it you cant really see into his mind its kinda whacked out and i feel sorry for him.

Not like he's hurting anyone

>still rocking the mj look

Jesus fucking christ

Holy shit that looks bad.

Downloadan.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Is this JUSTKino?

Top kino

MORE LIKE JUSTPINO...

PINO GRIGIO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He's dancing like a fucking scarecrow.

Shut up.

More like the Zombie Careers

This loon going off his rocker coincides right with Radar about to name who one of the pedos was that buttfucked him and the other Corey when they were kids. The one is getting named that did it to Haim on the set of that movie Lucas. Lots of people are saying Charlie Sheen, but I'm not so sure as they describe him as a family man. I'm going to look through the imdb page and see all the people involved and try to figure it out.

He is a reptillian

David Nicksay, check out his credits. He's also dating a young Asian twink right now and he's pals with Spielberg, Bryan Singer, all the Dreamworks Jews, etc.

I'll put money on it.

>David Nicksay. Born April 15, 1943. Corey Haim stated that his molester was 42 years old when it first happened, and that he, himself, was 14 years old at the time. Lucas was filmed in 1985 (when Corey was 14), released in 1986. David Nicksay produced it, and was 42 at the time of filming. In 1979, David Nicksay produced a television series that Corey Feldman had a role in called, “The Bad News Bears”. Feldman also stated that the person who molested Corey Haim is STILL TO THIS DAY a Hollywood “mogul”. David Nicksay is a production manager for Justin Bieber and has co/executively produced many films and television shows since the late 1970’s (Including Michael Jackson’s short fim, entitled, “Ghost” which was released in 1997.)

>the_zombie_king
Is that... Nick Frost? How in dafuck...

imdb.com/name/nm0565774/

Ah, never mind.

Do you even Ascension Millenium?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM

Coreykino anyone? Here's a flick directed by the man himself
youtube.com/watch?v=expSnSKxLe4

ASCENSION MILLENNIUM
*angry shouting*

I'm about to watch this for the first time. What should I expect?

Expect it to be the peak from which everything in Feldman's life descends from thenceforth

alright lads we need to find out what the fuck he meant by this, we need to get to the bottom of this random cutaway

youtu.be/7MSTQ1073T0?t=108

>yfw its an early hint of the depraved Hollywood sex underground Corey's spent his life trying to expose

Is nobody going to call attention to these quints?

I'd put money on it.

>Singer
>Jackson

Corey was definitely passed around a pedo ring.

OF THE CRATER

kek

How does he gets platform to perform, everyone knows hes been garbage, and the niggas cant bring someone else on? Why in the wide wide world of sports would they even let him in the door much less let puke shit on national tv. Im fucking perplexed.

he's escaping from hell, dude

Or keeping us in one

This is just sad

Fuck, I just got that song out of my head.

You fucking idiot. Its a pedophile warning that even if you're raped, and go public, you will always be a puppet of the entertainment industry. He's literally a dancing russian bear, like Jackson.