Go see this because it has a 87% on Rotten Tomatoes

>Go see this because it has a 87% on Rotten Tomatoes
>It's another "woman gets away with being a stupid bitch only because she has a cunt" shit flick

Cancer like this is killing horror films

Not only does it make the endings predictable, but it makes men as a whole more misogynistic because the movies make it seem like women get a free ride in society.

Shame there's nothing that we can do to the numale cucks that give mediocre films like this positive reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/phL6fDiYNJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh it's this thread again

JUST

Oh lord. Get laid sometime.

Have you watched Alien or any good horror men don't survive that shit unless it's deep blue sea

Blair Witch is 10 times better

Doesn't she die in the end? How's that getting away with it?

lol she doesn't die. she moves to california so her and her little sister can graduate to being ultra cunts

Didn't she also get the money in the end? How is that not getting away with it?

no she didnt faggot

Yes she did

Why do people get so pissy about the girl getting away? My impression once the credits started rolling was "wow... everyone in that movie except for Alex was a huge piece of shit." I realize she was the protagonist, but I don't think the movie ever went out of its way (except for the little sister) to make her seem like a good person or someone that deserves good things... okay well as Im typing this Im realizing they did make her out to be a victim because of her parents and stuff. Anyway I viewed the movie as shitty people doing shitty things, wasn't really happy about her getting away or anything but whatever at least there's some closure there, and she'll probably be haunted by the stuff that happened for the rest of her life

Do normies see her as the "good guy"? I've never based my opinion of movies on normie perspectives anyway...

Overall I thought it was a well-shot movie with shallow characters and some very tense scenes. Though my heart rate was at standing rate even during the most intense scene, cause I usually watch Horror movies by myself in a dark room at 3AM but that's just me *tips vape*

Best part was manlet avatar dude

Stole the show

Levy's character wasnt remotely beliveable she just should not have survived.

They needed to kill her off.

Best part about ACTUAL horror movies is when the protag dies like cabin in the woods

She did get the money.

If they ended the movie with her strapped in and the blind guy soliloquizing about his daughter the movie would've been 10/10

>take a few minutes to type out a response
>thread dies almost right away
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

WELL FUCK YOU NOT THIS TIME. BACK TO PAGE 0

I'll admit, I was honestly eager to see the old man inseminate the panicked protagonist. She more she rocked back and forth in her harness, the more I wanted him to stick the tube in her. I guess the film confronts viewers with their own misogynist leanings. But I just love it when horror movies are brutal and nothing nice happens.

I don't want a horror movie that hold's my hand. I want a horror movie that chops off my hand and tells me that I never needed it in the first place. Don't Breathe was satisfyingly grim though. I did enjoy how impossible it seemed for the thieves to escape the house. It felt oppressive.

you need to stop following the RT consensus and find a single critic who shares your taste dumdum

I haven't see the movie, but -

>main characters are cocksucking thieves who break into a blind war veteran's house to steal shit
>I'm supposed to cheer for them

The fuck? Am I missing something here?

Apparently because he's a bigger asshole, that makes it alright for them to be assholes. Fuck if I know.

>sometimes bad people win
wow

>it's a "braindead audience automatically assumes the protagonists are the 'good guys' " episode

Yeah naw, everyone except the beta cuck was utter human scum. Even the beta cuck was a pretty shit person

I find the response of normies to this flick to be really odd. A lot of liberal cucks are talking about how only edgy teenagers sympathize with the blind man. I'm sure we're supposed to sympathize with him at the start of the movie but are supposed to shift our views when they find the girl in the basement. Even then, the blind man is a fucking saint and was incredibly reasonable with what he did. He didn't even rape her. She killed his daughter, didn't even get punished for it. All he's doing is keeping her in his basement until she gives birth. No torture, no rape, he just wants her to give him what she took from him. He was very considerate, rather than penetrating her with his dick he used a turkey baster.

The cunt deserved a lot worse but this guy was very forgiving, all things considered.

the half in the bag is out, we don't need your shitty opinions

Being strapped to this guy's basement for 9 months and having to deal with all the physical and psychological afflictions of being pregnant was totally not torture, huh?

i was hyped to see it, but it was just average, nothing memorable...shouldn't be classified as "horror" either

But he wasn't a bigger asshole. He was well within his rights to kill them by Michigan self-defense laws.
As for the woman he'd kidnapped (whose rich family never thought to investigate him as a suspect), he was going to let her go after she carried the pregnancy to term. The money was no doubt to start his life over with the baby, which is why he continued pursuing them.

A blind man who has no one in the world except his daughter and his dog, loses his daughter because some rich bitch was driving recklessly, whom was driving recklessly because she knows her loaded father will be able to get her off of any charges that ever come off her has to live with the psychological afflictions of said incident.

Yeah, what he was doing to her doesn't even come close to the shit she pulled.

It should've ended with her leaving the abandoned neighbourhood with the dawning sun in her back, all bloodied while this played and the credits rolled in:
youtu.be/phL6fDiYNJk

Damn that song is sexy. Did MOON do the soundtrack for Hotline Miami 2? Never got around to playing it

>misogynist

Dude, did you see Saving Private Ryan? It was so misandrist.

Yes, it plays whenever you finish a level.
Since in all chapters endings characters die, whenever this song came up it meant the character died in the game. So for everyone who played HM2 this song means a lot.

The money they were stealing was the settlement for his daughter's wrongful death.

>This thread again

>pregnancy is torture

Wew, lad.

They were trying to portray him as a bigger asshole though, especially with the whole 'She just wanted to escape her shitty family' thing.

I didn't say any of them were justified in their actions. The only thing I thought was justifiable was the old man killing/trying to kill some home invaders. Once he incapacitated the girl and had her strapped it was no longer a case of self defense

Im not too naive either, I dont automatically assume calling the cops or something like that would have solved anything... to be honest I dont know what course of action would have solved this clusterfuck with the least amount of casualties. Point is, I saw it as a movie about shitty people doing shitty things; I don't think we're in disagreement there.

I had no sympathy for any of the main characters by then end of the movie.

>only physical pain can be classified as torture
>what is harsh and unusual punishment

It is torture though
Just being alive means you contributed to the patriarchy and rape culture

Uh.

Goddammit, how can I tell when something is a bot post so I know to avoid them in the future? I dont lurk here all day so I didn't recognize the repost

This is why people don't talk to you outside of Cred Forums.

This guy needs to hit the weights, take a shower, and get a clue.

Hey if you ever have a daughter (god forbid) send her over to my house for 9 months, Ill be "very considerate" I promise.

i know a lot of people say that once the blind main is outside the house he is no longer a threat so the girl and her sister cant be in danger but remember that somehow he managed to kidnap that other girl. who says he doesnt have some "contacts"?