How does Cred Forums feel about RoonxGoose?

how does Cred Forums feel about RoonxGoose?

you can ignore it, but it won't make it go away

autismkino

I hope they procreate.

MORE LIKE PINO...

PINO GRIGIO

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would pay up to 29.95/mo for access to a website called GOOSED.com where the Goose films and fucks hollywood starlets.

First off, Emma Stone. She starts by getting the Goose hard with her feet.

Next, Rooney Mara. He starts by placing a premade lego construction with mixed colors on the bed. When Rooney sees it she simply must fix it and put it in the right order of colors. As she does this for the next 45 minutes, he rails her tight pussy.

Stop this please, im happily married to Eva and she is the mother to my child.

over my dead body

They looks so damn cute together :3

> tfw no aloof scorpion jacket bf

I want to acknowledge my trips and post.

Would anyone else pay 29.99/mo for something like this?

>Emma STD'Stone
Absolutrly disgusting

yeah, i definitely would. That first scene with best Emma's feet is perfect.

How about you suck on the end of a shotgun, fag.

Camera operator looks like Neill Blomkamp

>thanks for taking me to the LEGO store, Ryan
>...
>do you want to go out for some dino nugs?
>I drive

Holy shit they're adorable. Based meme couple.

I like it

ugh this is such a sexist pose, hes showing his male dominance over her and its fucking pathetic, im sick of this and why does she looks like some littel girl who needs help? Shes a fully independant and tough wman, again hollywood making women look inferior

emma "herpes simplex II" stone

no thanks

3/10

put some effort in it next time

It's obviously a joke autist.

Your joke is shit and no one cares, faggot.

its not a joke and i just started university people like you have no chance in the real world, we were told today that sexism and bullying against gender fluid people in any form is discriminatroy and theres no place for it in the workplace nowadays so put away all those thoughts for "mansplaining" because its over.

2 autists

3/10

Two cats that grew up attractive, making them jaded and weird, find each other in the rotting cespool of Los Angeles. As they struggle to fill the holes in their souls left by childhood sexual abuse with applause and adulation, will they be able to fill the holes in each other? Bow chika wow wow! RooneyGoose the xxx parody coming this winter!

GOOSED s01e03
>Bryce Dallas Howard
>Goose buries his face in Howard's ass for an hour and thirty minutes non stop

GOOSED s01e04
>Ryan seduces and fucks MILF Kate Beckinsale and cucks her husband in the next room

GOOSED s01e05
>POV episode Gosling rides around Hollywood in a chauffeur outfit, meeting and fucking Kristen Stewart, MEW and Sarah Michelle Geller

Something really funny I've noticed is that the few outspoken feminists I've dated/slept with (fite me idgaf) have all been really, really into being dominated in bed. Not just light shit either, they want to be choked and slapped.

Me?

spotted the newfag redditor

TAKE YOUR LITTLE DIRTY HANDS OFF ROON

she's putting her hands on him

do you feel betrayed ?

>Goose films and fucks
Gosling isn't fucking anyone. From the looks of these pictures, Gosling and Rooney are cuddle buddies who roleplay brother and sister. Don't get me wrong - it's cute. But Rooney needs a man who will really take advantage of her and fuck her raw.

me, then

I can't believe that the two autists actually found love!

Chill it's not my fault that she has a diseased cunt

They're only autists on screen. In reality, they're like those kids in high school that wouldn't give you the time of day because they thought you were trash. And you know what? They were right.