youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WEW lads

BASED

YOU PROMISED PLINKETT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

these jokers are friggin tight yo
watching this is making me a bit thirsty though for real

Fuck movies.

Sweet! Let's talk about movie reviews instead of movies!

THEY PROMISED PLINKETT

WHY

They hated it

WEW

Why even bother waiting, accept itll never come

wew
looks like today will be a good day after all

Fuck
Mary
Kill

Yes, I'm sure the video that they've made two trailers for and posted an editing timeline of will never come

>didnt even watch the review
they actually liked them

huge twist imho

Marry Fuck Kill

Fuck Mike
Mary Jay
Kill Rich

>they actually liked them
They hated Blair Witch

This.

Why are youtubers allowed to shill here?

Ow wow it's legit, for once.

jessi

fuck, marry, fuck

>The absolute state of this audio

>two meme movies
Yawn
Let me guess, they thought Don't Breathe was great and Blair Witch sucked.

>tfw no jessi gf

why are you allowed to pick your butthole and sniff your finger?

I just want to watch Mike and Jessi fuck once.

HNNNNGGG

Oh god, she looks like Gogo.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

what's going on here?

I'LL BRING ALONG MY MOVIE CAMERA

Anyone who finds these two even remotely funny is in no position to recommend me entertainment.

Thank god I was starting to get bored at work

Okay

all the stars are here!

>blair witch wasnt the only bomb this weekend

kek

DOUBLE FILM FEATURE. MMMM, TIME TO GET COMFY.

MMMMMMMMMMMM

fuckig Jay, let Mike talk

I really, really like bombs

>FUCKING JAY, ARE YOU DISAGREEING WITH ME???!!!
>n-no daddy ;_;

>new video
>thread on page 6
What Went Wrong

This happens every time they have a new video out. Nobody talks about it because it's not obsessive autistic fanfic about their personal lives.

I gotta say I have just started watching them even if I did knew the Plinkett reviews and I am quite enjoying it, they can be funny but also make some interesting points about movies.

I wonder if the Plinkett review are done in such a way to break the mold of "monotone voice talks about a movie" which I have seen as something criticized time to time here with some.

Mike just wanted to make his autistic magnum opus movie review that had been stewing in his brain for years but he didn't know how to make it funny so he invented a character.

Kek I want to see Mike's 100 year old found footage silent film

I believe Mike has said that he first started recording his firts Plinkett review in his normal voice but he thought he just sounded like a boring asshole (which is what Every Frame a Painting and every other "film analyst" youtuber sounds like) so he decided to do it as the Plinkett character instead

Star Trek were the first ones

Nowadays BotW is their only good show. HitB is boring.

But what is the new Plinkett gonna be lads?

I would watch the shit out of Silent Screams.

if it's a 15 minutes short film, you can count me in

I wonder if he had to drink to get it and if he drank as much as it seems he did in the Ghostbusters review.
and thus I feel unable to enjoy any TNG movies anymore, I enjoyed First Contact only anyway.

I still enjoy First Contact from a schlock point of view, never liked the others anyway

I wish he would review the TOS movies. I guess he wouldn't so thoroughly tear them apart. He could do Re:Views for them. Would he have to do them with Rich?

good thing you didnt ask dipshit

1 out of 4, I think it saves itself because there is a lot of focus on the time travel and helping Cockrain (or whatever) and the Borgs dont even bother too much for a while, then they invade the ship and I guess it can work because is justified even from a series standpoint.
Maybe they are too old now? But I suppose a Re:View would make sense, on such point I wonder if they are serious about not liking Escape from L.A.

Who's the guy in their disappointment joke near the end?

Anyone else feels a bit upset at seeing all those VCRs being dumped like that?

he's famous for his liking of women

You know what irks me about horror films these days? It's almost as if the writers just login to SCP and go "Okay, that's a neat idea" and just steal that shit.

>OH IT CAN'T KILL US IF YOU DON'T LOOK AT IT

So many of those exist.

I can't think of any original SCP stuff, everything is done.

However, I would like the SCP about the basketball game being made. That would be a pretty awesome single set film. Have people do crazy shit, murder, suicide, rape, orgies and so on.

Bet you SCP will get a film or a TV series. It'll essentially be that show about the crazy artefacts and shit that get locked up in a vault. What was it called?

No because I'm not autistic

dat ending

youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o