Spoilers: WB and Geoff Johns Plans For DC Films

- Ben Affleck and Geoff Johns have a Batman trilogy planned. The first script is almost complete and Deathstroke and The League of Assassins will be heavily featured. Catwoman will also have a role. The plan for the second film is to adapt the Under The Hood story arc and the first film will leave a clue that will tie into that story. The third film would adapt Scott Snyder's Court of Owls.

- Ben Affleck wants Christian Bale to have a role in his solo Batman film.

- A Superman sequel is also in active development. The studio wants to make a more character driven film. WB also doesn't want a budget as high as Man of Steel and wants to spend 25-35 million less. General Sam Lane and Metallo are expected to be the main antagonist.

- The sequel for Suicide Squad should be announced soon. The script is almost complete. It was a toss up between Bane and Vandal Savage as the main villain. Ultimately, David Ayer went with Bane.

- Darkseid won't be the villain for Justice League Two. The plan is to set up Ocean Master for Justice League Two. Ocean Master will be introduced in Justice League.

- Joel Edgerton, Luke Evans, Sienna Miller and Rosamund Pike have been approached for roles.

- The studio will switch their 2019 release schedule to make room for Justice League Dark.

- Green Lantern and Deathstroke are not in Justice League. Deathstroke was just a test footage.

>The sequel for Suicide Squad should be announced soon. The script is almost complete. It was a toss up between Bane and Vandal Savage as the main villain. Ultimately, David Ayer went with Bane.

This sounds fucking stupid and fake. What the fuck do the SS have to do with fighting Vandal or bane's forces? To be honest I'd believe there's a solo harely film on the horizon rather an a SS2 being written. Or maybe a Joker/Harely vs the SS.

>Darkseid won't be the villain for Justice League Two. The plan is to set up Ocean Master for Justice League Two. Ocean Master will be introduced in Justice League.
So they're setting up Omega Symbols, Steppen Wolf, Parademons, and mother boxes and then wont have Darksied in the sequel? Sounds pretty dumb and fake even.

Fake and gay.

All of this. DC can't back up anymore from Darkseid after giving those clues in BvS.

what do you hope to achieve with spamming this thread every week?

I hope Aidan Gillen gets to play Bane.

>No Swamp Thing ever

Fuck those DC niggers.

>- Ben Affleck wants Christian Bale to have a role in his solo Batman film.
This is the bit that gives you away bro

>Darkseid won't be the villain for Justice League Two.

Thank you for proving these threads are always full of shit

>This sounds fucking stupid and fake. What the fuck do the SS have to do with fighting Vandal or bane's forces?

Well gee, it's not like both could lead a terrorist type organization or anything.

Pure pottery.

Any news on the Lobo movie?

At least he didn't say Cyborg is cancelled

At least he didn't say Cyborg is cancelled

>The third film would adapt Scott Snyder's Court of Owls.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>the long halloween will never be adapted

>This sounds fucking stupid and fake. What the fuck do the SS have to do with fighting Vandal or bane's forces? To be honest I'd believe there's a solo harely film on the horizon rather an a SS2 being written. Or maybe a Joker/Harely vs the SS.
Sounds better and more logical than them fighting fucking Enchantress.

>- Ben Affleck wants Christian Bale to have a role in his solo Batman film.

Such a shame. Affleck would have done the story justice.

I love Court of Owls but the GA will just think of them as another League of Assassins

>The first script is almost complete and Deathstroke and The League of Assassins will be heavily featured.
Somewhat cool. Honestly I would have stayed away from TLOA & Ras after Nolan's trilogy and if they are doing Owls later.
>Catwoman will also have a role.
Cool, but please please strongly sexualize her.
Rebecca Hall? Lauren Cohen? Eva Green? Theron?
>The plan for the second film is to adapt the Under The Hood story arc and the first film will leave a clue that will tie into that story.
Meh, don't really work with Batman casually killing in BVS, thanks Snyder (I say that as someonoe who strongly likes Bvs)
>The third film would adapt Scott Snyder's Court of Owls.
Fuck Yes
>Ben Affleck wants Christian Bale to have a role in his solo Batman film.
Hahahahaha No.
>A Superman sequel is also in active development. The studio wants to make a more character driven film.
Cool.
>General Sam Lane
Sam Elliot please, he was a great Thunderbolt Ross in Hulk (03)
>Metallo
No, please fuck off with using Kryptonite for a long while.
>It was a toss up between Bane and Vandal Savage as the main villain. Ultimately, David Ayer went with Bane.
Cool, Savage is too similar to Ras.

>Ocean Master

Warner... What the fuck are you doing? Nobody wants Aquaman villains in the JL, for fuck's sake.

We do actually, read Throne of Atlantis.

>We do actually, read Throne of Atlantis.

Sorry, I meant to say non-autists don't want Aquaman villains in the JL movie.

>Deathstroke and The League of Assassins
Oh, so it's that story. Hope they're casting a hot Talia.

How would they butcher him?

Christian Bale should be Owlman, Bruce's brother Thomas Wayne from another universe.

> It's autistic to want a adaption of a almost universally liked or loved comic arc...

>Bane instead of Vandal Savage

Fucked that up already

Did you see his new suit? He is Owlman alright.

>Rosamund Pike Catwoman

Why must you continue to flood both Cred Forums and Cred Forums with lies?

Fun fact: Vandal Savage has already been casted. He was in the Lex party in BvS and will also appear in Wonder Woman.

>Justice League Dark
>Matt Ryan won't play Constantine
why even bother

Why can't they make everybody take Aquaman seriously by giving him a villain role? Let's just say he's mad because of the damage that Superman vs. Zod did to his oceans or whatever and now he wants to wage war on the humans.

- Ben Affleck and Geoff Johns have a Batman trilogy planned. The first script is almost complete and Deathstroke and The League of Assassins will be heavily featured. Catwoman will also have a role. The plan for the second film is to adapt the Under The Hood story arc and the first film will leave a clue that will tie into that story. The third film would adapt Scott Snyder's Court of Owls.
No care at all. I don't like Batman.

- Ben Affleck wants Christian Bale to have a role in his solo Batman film.
That's stupid.

- A Superman sequel is also in active development. The studio wants to make a more character driven film. WB also doesn't want a budget as high as Man of Steel and wants to spend 25-35 million less. General Sam Lane and Metallo are expected to be the main antagonist.
Sounds promising! Less intergalactic threats, have Supes use his super-intelligence to defeat Metallo.

- The sequel for Suicide Squad should be announced soon. The script is almost complete. It was a toss up between Bane and Vandal Savage as the main villain. Ultimately, David Ayer went with Bane.
I hated Suicide Squad, so I won't be seeing this.

- Darkseid won't be the villain for Justice League Two. The plan is to set up Ocean Master for Justice League Two. Ocean Master will be introduced in Justice League.
WTF!? What was the whole point of teasing the Omega symbol in BvS then? This sounds like bullshit.

- Joel Edgerton, Luke Evans, Sienna Miller and Rosamund Pike have been approached for roles.
Literally who?

- The studio will switch their 2019 release schedule to make room for Justice League Dark.
Don't care.

- Green Lantern and Deathstroke are not in Justice League. Deathstroke was just a test footage.
Bummer, I like GL. Don't care for Deathstroke though.

>adapt Scott Snyder's Court of Owls.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>its a user imagines leaks for castings, director choices, story beats, release dates, slate updates, every-thing-under-the-sun but doesnt say anything interesting or new about the movie coming out in less than a year

EVERY!

FUCKING!

TIME!

FUCK YOU

>The studio will switch their 2019 release schedule to make room for Justice League Dark.
Not happening

>nu-Darkseid

>Lauren Cohen?
She's Martha already
>Eva Green?
She's tiedd to WW
>Theron?
She ain't doing capeshit THANK GOD
>Rebecca Hall?
Wasn't she on IronMan or something?

How about Alexandra daddario?

>She ain't doing capeshit THANK GOD
Mad Max Fury Road was capeshit

>bale already turned down $50 (fifty) million to return

So what's affleck gonna offer him?

No Apache Chief or El Dorado? Where´s diversity

>>Eva Green?
>She's tiedd to WW

Dude, those rumours are almost 1 year old already. She's not in the cast.

>So they're setting up Omega Symbols, Steppen Wolf, Parademons, and mother boxes and then wont have Darksied in the sequel? Sounds pretty dumb and fake even.

Johns is that egocentric.

Johns is also very likely to want a Darkseid War adaptation
He would leave Throne of Atlantis for an Aquaman sequel (if it's not in the first movie already)

If Michael Ironside doesn't voice Darkseid I'm gonna ree

>The plan for the second film is to adapt the Under The Hood story arc and the first film will leave a clue that will tie into that story. The third film would adapt Scott Snyder's Court of Owls.

Fuck, can we just skip the lame Deathstroke shit and start with these?

Catwoman. The same age as Batman.

B-but everyone loves Wade! I mean Slade!

kys asap

BANE?

Cast nu bane

That guy who was Gregor Clegane in GoT. The last guy who was him.

Catwoman 100% will be black.

The mistake of Bane casting is the idiots just wanting a big guy when the point of venom is to turn him into a big guy

Give me a Antonio Banderas with cgi bigness over a some meme ass 7 foot bodybuilder fag anyday

Antonio Banderas? Could work. CGI bigness? Probably wouldn't.
Just have some body-builder play him and have Banderas dub the dialogue.

Isn't Catwoman already confirmed to be MEW?

'no'

Because it worked so well the last time.

How dare you give me hope for that, user.

BANE!

Bale?

Bane is around 7 feet without the use of venom.

Also, no, Banderas is too dark, Bane's mom was a white south american, as spanish as banderas but still paler, and his dad was english

Bane is Mexican.

No he's not. But he is Latino.

He's not.

Bane is from Santa Prisca, which has been ruled over by Kobra, which is a cult that supervillains join in prison. It makes a ton of sense.

That's literally from the comics you mong.

Are they not?

>Christian Bale in snyder DCU

NO.

Bañe?

>"It’s another universe, so we couldn’t hire Christian Bale if we wanted to, because he doesn’t exist in our world. Maybe we could hire him to play another part. We did talk about that briefly.

I just wanted to hire Christian to play another part to make that obvious. Christian could play, like, Alfred with age makeup. No! Of course not. But you know what I mean. Even people at the studio would say, ‘Who are you getting from the other movies?’ And I was like, ‘Hey, come on guys, let’s all understand, it’s a different world." - Hack Snyder

>no joker at all

Kek do you believe this

who??

i would be okay with this

>christian bale in batman
>bane in SS

are they trying to tell us something?

>Darkseid wont be the villain
Even if it was true they would kill the movies since Marvel has been drumming up Thanos.

AND PEOPLE KEEP EATING THIS SHIT UP

A crisis adaption would be more likely than OP's bullshit.

Darkseid War got cut off at the knees by Johns himself
Only reason he would want to do it is to cast someone for Grail like Timm with Killing Joke