People say the Greeks were smarter than us

>people say the Greeks were smarter than us
>they literally put a guy to death for too much banter

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73660183/#73662498
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying the world wouldn't be a better place if everyone on this site were put down for helping to birth a nazi frog into the world

>mfw i'm deplorable

>knew how to properly deal with degenerate rabble rousers
>not smarter than us

>tfw the world would be a better place if everyone that regularly visits Cred Forums had never been born

This is a terrible feel lads

>implying Socrates was a real person

Socrates was like a master kino shitposter triggering fucking everyone

All hail Socrates

the fact that a guy can be remembered for his banter 2500y later is the whole point

Could Pepe have that kind of staying power?

depends, do you think that the internet will exist in 2500 yrs?

Socrates didn't even actually exist. Get redpilled you faggots.

even so Plato wrote about it and no one thought it was far fetched at the time so this kind of thing probably happened to someone

explain ya wee smug cunt ya

>There is no historical doubt that Socrates was a real actual person who lived in Athens from 470 to 399 BC

Google it or read a book. He was made up, a fictional amalgamation of several people.

I doubt it, as do many people.

Humans were killing each other over banter since before the invention of the written word. That isn't anything special.

The greeks were exceptional for being the first people to actually have a trial to determine whether a person's Bantz were harsh enough to actually merit being executed.

Without them all of humanity would still be stuck 'mup dup mug fuggin BIX NOOD' stage of development.

They got cucked by

SUPERIOR
TURKISH
COCK

because their lil greek boiclitties couldn't handle real men

We have busts with his mug ffs. He definitely existed

So did Jesus and everything in the bible. What is your point?

Greeks talk a lot of nonsense. Fuck em.

maybe he existed but plato dramatised and exaggerated his story a lot more

i mean its not like he had a typewriter to record his every sentence

>He hasn't realized the advantages of growers

Give back Constantinople t*rk roach

>there are people on Cred Forums ROGHT NOW who think people like Socrates and Jesus didn't exist

you are confusing socrates with aristotle

No he isn't you retard. Aristotle has primary works that have survived. Socrates never wrote because he was a drunk

i'm a believe in socrates, cause he was a cool dude, also he was in bill and ted's excellent adventure

>implying Diogenes wasn't superior

alcohol didnt even exist back then

KEK

>alcohol didnt even exist back then
Then explain how human society formed

>no alcohol in the time and place that basically invented wine

He masturbated in public whenever he felt like it.
Madman

It wouldn't though

>people say the Greeks were smarter than us
No one says that, you gimboid.

That's Homer, you stupid fucking cocksucker.

why is a japanese parasol there?

Sounds alpha as fuck.

I'm surprised this guy isn't mentioned more often. The only man that ever lived that successfully stumped Alexander the Great.

>When asked by alexander the great what diogenes wanted more than anything else in the world his response was asking him to take a few steps to the left because he was blocking the sun, then went back to taking a nap.
Based diogenes. Truly the patrician's philosopher.

Nothing remains of his writings. Hes famous mostly for anecdotal stories about his interactions with other historical figures.

This is what happens when "red pilled" idiots only educate themselves on the internet from websites claiming to expose the truth. Same reason we had people posting on \tv\ last week claiming alien robots were abducting people in South America and had a conspiracy site as a source.

>arguing socrates was a literary fiction
>claiming to have evidence of south americans being abducted by Aliens from Outer Space
>equivalent

False.

>be in ancient Greece
>no Aussie shit posters.
Sounds pretty good.

>Same reason we had people posting on \tv\ last week claiming alien robots were abducting people in South America and had a conspiracy site as a source.
That was a great thread though.

link the thread

Fucked if i could find it now, pretty sure it was something like "what is the worst movie death?" or something like that. Then some /x/philes started posting ayy lmao abduction and mutilation stories and pics. 3spoopy6me.

He martyred himself, to great effect. Exile or die a hero... hmm which do I choose when I'm close to death anyway.

I got you senpai
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73660183/#73662498

It was only Cred Forums, /r9k/ and Cred Forums. My board /m/ is fine.

merci

Things need not be real to be true.

>tfw you don't give a fuck if this faggot existed or not but you still made the post saying he didn't exist because you've seen it get people all pissed off before and you just wanted to watch some shit flinging

Being an Agent of Chaos is the greatest job in the world.

YOU ABSOLUTELY MADMAN

>CAN HE BE STOPPED

>We have busts of the Greek Gods ffs. They definitely existed.

This is the last time I'll stir the pot I promise.