Can we have a file name thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ Projecting Macro/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

No.
Kill yourself.

fuck off retard

This a very Cred Forums thread to make, but whatever.

Pls go.

>newfags think filename threads are new and Cred Forums exclusive

Do you believe a thing that started picking up steam on Cred Forums in 2012(which is either deleted or 404s with less than 50 replies) makes you a quote unquote "oldfag"?

kek

And Cred Forums, and Cred Forums. It's a fairly common type of thread.

jjj

I chuckled.

The problem is that Cred Forums doesn't have any non-cancer memes. Threads like this are only entertaining if posters actually put a little thought into the file names. Cred Forums doesn't put thought into anything.

I'd say Cred Forums has some good memes.
>Bane and CIA
>absurdist cinema
>/got/ sub memes

Cancerous memes can be funny if they are rather benign like CIA and Bane. Same goes for referencing other popular shit like Revengeance or JoJo. They are cancer in that they spread like it, but they don't outright ruin thread. But the fact remains that they and everything else Cred Forums spouts still requires zero thought.

All Cred Forums does is repeat anything they've seen posted more than once. No original thought is put into anything relative to other boards. For a thread like this to be funny there would have to be more than one person on Cred Forums to actually think.

Cred Forums memes are only ironically cancerous

In nine years ive seen filename threads here five times

Let's be honest here. This is a case of an actual retard thinking he is only pretending to be retarded.

Again, I chuckled.

Detroit gets too much flak though. Post something about New Jersey.

Not Cred Forums related but heh.

Not directly related to Cred Forums but related to the board culture you all chose.

lol

>Not Cred Forums related

you gonna get cute with me now?

This.

Cred Forums is literally forced-meme shitpost central. The average user here isn't remotely smart enough for a file-name thread, which is really fucking sad when you think about it.

did you get those two? if not, you haven't watched a certain movie and a certain tv show. Not someone else's fault

Pretty sure all the decent file name posts in this thread are just one dude trying really hard. This thread will die soon and Cred Forums will go right back to its forced memes like "Why did Marv turn into a skeleton" and BLACKED and loli spam.

This.

For all the shit-talking Cred Forums does it's actually LESS intelligent and civil than even shit-tier boards like Cred Forums.

yet you come here everyday begging to be part of a board that doesn't want you

now that really makes you think
like really

>yet you come here everyday begging to be part of a board that doesn't want you

Why am I not surprised you also type like a complete retard?

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ Projecting Macro/
amazing

>he thinks everyone who uses the same generic image-macro is the same fucking person

I can't imagine being this stupid. Do you have a government-appointed handler reading these comments to you?

Very nice

>same low IQ posting format
>i-i-its someone else
simply amazing

bump?

I don't want to be right.

He is right tho and I lost 10 Gbs of memes, including 3 Gbs of Rare Pepes so I'm in no position to help.

>Not naming it "robocop boy toy.jpg"

>Rashomon.gif

who cares though

this place has become some shit mixture of Cred Forums and Cred Forums in the last year

this

>says quote unquote
>puts the word in actual quotation marks

You require zero thought!

How is this Cred Forums related?

I Laffed

>for the watch

>i cant think of a filename

Never noticed the lannister sigil on the hilt

woah nigga what did they mean by that?

kek

>michael cimino directs Heaven's Gate

that actually happened

I don't get it

what movie is this?

There are other things more enjoyable than college

>"I love you Cassie"

cunt

top kek

I thought it was the Sopranos.

But Interstellar was good.

Kind of meta.

It was good until they decided to land first on te planet closest to the fucking black hole, without realizing the consequences of it
It was good until LOVE
It was good until the entire fucking ending

Never post again

imagine you were a human and you stuck your finger in there

>finger

The planet was good.
Love was a metaphor.
The ending made sense.

this is pretty funny

wow good catch

Good post

kys

fite me

i know her ass was flat, but why did she have to leave the internet? How am I going to learn japanese one word at a time now?