Kino = cringe

Reminder that if you say "kino" unironically you are a cringeworthy cunt.

You stink of piss and shit, your underpants are filthy, you have a tiny penis and a coat of slime on your forehead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAoTHILzheo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kino should wordfilter to reddit and reddit should wordfilter to Cred Forums

kino = patrician

Now fuck off, you spastic.

>reddit should wordfilter to Cred Forums
more like into Cred Forums since thats where and why 90% of the current userbase is here

>cringeworthy cunt detected

Patrician is every bit as bad a kino. Pure cringe! Please have a bath.

Reminder that if you say any word that you wouldn't use in real life you are a cringeworthy cunt.

is this threadkino?

Nice try, reddit, but we are too intelligent to fall for your Jewish tricks.

Kino thread?

Agreed

All the "is this kino" threads are too cringe to stomach

reminder that losing any word "ironically" or thinking you have "guilty pleasures" suggests you are aesthetically barren

it's worse when you're actually german, that makes it much more retarded to read ~hurr durr shitfest xy is cinema~

Did somebody say kinograph?

This thread is 100% pure unadulterated GMO free Kinography

If you unironically use the word "cringe" to describe someone, you're probably reddit

Dank and spicy!!!

I've always thought that anyone that uses the word "cringe" was a giant faggot. I have yet to be proven wrong.

Ironically enough the word "cringe" is also cringe.
Anyone who overuses it should go back to reddit.

Kino is one of the best memes ever

Reminder that if you post on reddit, you are a redditor.

I've never once seen someone unironically say kino. It's always used ironically.

Only numales hate kinomeme

This is true

>yfw that's actually pretty accurate

Feels bad man.

>female insults

wew fucking lad

This post is real kino

Kino is supposed to make fun of elitarian film reviewers like Roger Ebert and it can make me laugh every now and then, but i'm afraid acting like a retard does attract actual retards who aren't in on the joke. Take Cred Forums and the jew memes for example.

kino is memekino

>I get triggered and cringe over words

delicate little flower detected.

Lol another Reddit faggot with x cognitive dissonance who can't accept pol isn't satire

>filename
Do you really think someone would do that?
Go and lie on the internet?
Top notch taste regardless, I rate it 5 wulves.

I tell people "X movie is really kino" and explain them that means "film" in european and used when the piece is top quality

what does kino mean?

comfy is worse than kino.

>guys omg so comfy haha
>name some comfy horror movies pls
>name some comfy actors!
>what's a comfy exciting action movie guys?!?

It doesn't fucking mean anything at all. Comfy isn't a way to describe a movie it's a way to describe your mood. I fucking hate this meme so goddamn much. comfyfags call everything comfy. How can a horror movie be comfy? How can an intense drama be comfy? It's not the fucking movie it's the state of mind you put yourself in you illiterate pig fucks. I like to wrap myself in a blanket and get a nice thermos filled with cocoa but that doesn't mean I call high octane movies like crank comfy. Why? Because I'm not a goddamn retard.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

> become

Кинo is literally Russian for movie or film or whatever

>CENSOR THIS WORD THAT I DON'T LIKE!
>BAN THREADS THAT I DON'T LIKE!

ok reddit

can't tell if you and people like OP are serious or not, kino and comfy are just meme ways of saying "good"

No. It means you literally couldn't handle a meme and you snapped and started posting all this shit with this retarded idea of "I'll call you stupid, that oughtta work" in your head.

And it's fucking hilarious.

Go back reddit
reddit spotted
Whatever you say, reddit
reddit is here!
reddit : the post

I was watching DW news and their movies programming is literally called kino.

UMMMMMM
YOU'RE A FAGGOT

>Not spouting memes with motherfucking confidence out in public and having everyone listening to you with curiosity, awe and confusion at the same time

>I tell people "X movie is really kino" and explain them that means "film" in european and used when the piece is top quality

No, it does not.
Kino is just the german word for Cinema, you dumb cunt.

t.a German

Did you know, that "kino" means "cinema" in Poland? So, every time we go to see a movie, we're going to "kino".
Are you feeling plebian now?

No, comfy is a legit descriptor.
Me and my normie friends use it all the time.

That's the problem you subhuman piece of shit. Words have meanings for a reason. They aren't just there to satiate your autistic desire to meme.

Stop being a jurrassic smurf and comply the adherence.

See how that doesn't make any goddamn sense? Let me just call everything I like wood.

Hey guys any good wood movies? how about some wood genres? What's the best comfy wood kino memearino?

I can do and say whatever I want, I tell them it's the meme version and not the real word

go dig a hole on the beach, Jurgen

No one gives a shit about your meme language, Adolf.

i think the ones who say it ironically are the cringeworthy ones.

samefag

Comfy movies inspire a comfy feeling. LOTR, altough it has it's darker parts, is still relatively light, hope-inspiring and generally brings a kind of /out/ feeling that I think most people would describe as comfy.

Are you autistic?

Everyone here says kino ironically.

this tbqh

>being ironic in post-ironic post-post-modern times

shiggy

>What's the best comfy wood kino memearino?
got you're back, fampaisuchil

u mad

>this retard thinks wood means woody allen

what's next? You'll post a james woods movie?

you have to go back!

"kino" is a category of long length audio-visual medias. The different categories are flick, movie, film and kinography. Some say there is also cinema, but it is more of a subcategory of film.

"Kino" defines an audio-visual media freed from the usual restrictions put on flick, movie and film, namely realism, plot, a timeline etc.

One of the most typical examples of kino is Dog Star Man by brakhage:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAoTHILzheo

Another, more recent and "watchable" example is Lost River (2015).

Now you know.

i like the kino meme desu senpai

>He doesn't have any pure kino to watch
I'm sorry

Kinomatique

your post is absolute RedditKino

words have meanings for a reason 2bh, that's one of the meanings I associated the word with. I could have also posted Toy Story (Woody) or the new Pete's Dragon (takes place in the woods)

your meaning works too

Interstellar confirmed for kino.

>mfw I pushed kino hard
>mfw I came up with ______kino and pure kino

>retard thinks wood has anything to do with THE woods
>thinks it has something to do with some pixar character

sjw reddit menace! go back to Cred Forums you numale alt right faggot!

one time I asked if Mike Tyson Mysteries was "Mike Tyson kino" and had a comfy little thread desu

that was me actually but thanks for noticing my contributions

kino

I came up with kino Eyes Wide Shut is pure kino

hey mr expert on word meanings, what does "sjw reddit menace" mean?

Its a flick. The Prestige is nolans only pure kino

which metakino thread is more kino, this one or ?

They both are redditkino

same goes for cringe, cancer and other nu-Cred Forums meme words (also seen on youtube!)

I'm glad senpai

>mfw someone out there pronounces it rhyming with "pylon"

samefag

yep

good job

this