BRANGELINA SPLIT - THE OTHER WOMAN

>Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from her husband, she cited irreconcilable differences in the split from Brad Pitt, and requested sole physical custody of their 6 children.

>Our sources say the reason for the split is an affair that Pitt engaged in whilst out of the country. When visiting Paris, Pitt and fellow actor Leonardo DiCaprio are alleged to have been involved in a threesome with a local weather girl. Brad Pitt's "Moneyball" co-star Jonah Hill could not comment on these allegations when questioned, as he had apparently left the room before anything happened.

9/10 OP

appreciate the effort

quality post, OP.

Good job, OP.

OP was not a fag.

fucking kek OP

Holy shit, OP.

more like arm pitt

I mean it's not really funny but you deserve a (You) anyway

>I'll leave......you..stupid dumb dumb head....b-bitch."
How will he ever recover?

Nice.

You're too good for Cred Forums. Find a job in Hollywood, and get rich, OP. You deserve it.

Gold

i was in the other thread and there were like hundreds of instances of the word "niglet"

you people really are low scum

Very nice op

can i save that rare Draper?

kek and you got trips aswell, here is your (you)

while this place is going to be insufferable all day due to the news, this should be the only post about the topic. bravo, OP. in a board that's constantly bombarded with submorons who mistake memes for wit, this post is actually quite funny. bravo!

now i'm off for the day b/c i aint suffering all the damn posts about it, even those that slip through filters. fuck that. peace out, bitches

Sure

He should file for custody of his real children and let her keep the foreign excrements.

>Foreign excrements

You chose the wrong woman, dipshit.

>ywn spitroast hot weather bimbos with your bro leo

Got a laugh out of me mate

thanks, have a Pete webm in return

>chose the attractive one with the gorgeous accent over ugly retard bitch
Nah

Neither would be the correct choice. He should have been fucking 20 year olds this whole time. Then he wouldn't be stuck with nigger babies from all over the world.

fucking kek

good job OP

Good for him.

Plot twist: the local weather girl was Tobey Maguire.

lmao

>>Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from her husband, she cited irreconcilable differences in the split from Brad Pitt, and requested sole physical custody of their 6 children.
>>Our sources say the reason for the split is an affair that Pitt engaged in whilst out of the country. When visiting Paris, Pitt and fellow actor Leonardo DiCaprio are alleged to have been involved in a threesome with a local weather girl. Brad Pitt's "Moneyball" co-star Jonah Hill could not comment on these allegations when questioned, as he had apparently left the room before anything happened.

Good one OP

>Brad and Leo get to tag-team a hot chick
>Jonah gets told to fuck off and cant get in on the action

Nice, OP, very nice.

>requested sole physical custody of their 6 children

Lucky bastard

Turns out the "weather girl" was George Clooney

>jennifer aniston
>attractive
people like you are hilarious

Poor Jonah

Great post

It's funny how people assume Brad Pitt is some kind of chad who fucks anyone he wants just because he looks good. He's actually not very social at all, just by his nature.

Brad is beta as fuck and Angelina is his best (and only) true friend, other than maybe George Clooney. He's even come out and said that he thinks he may be faceblind.

It took me an extremely long time to get the op. Why did the Jonah Hill thing take off so hard here? Is it because this board knows all about getting shit on by girls?[/Spoiler]

>When visiting Paris, Pitt and fellow actor Leonardo DiCaprio
I SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING

I.... I don't understand

Excellent

>after making her laugh "a lot."

Why wouldn't he sleep with another woman? It's not like Angelina has got tits or a fanny anymore...

>marrying a cheat
>get cheated on
This always fucking happens.

Well meme'd