What's next for her career?

What's next for her career?
Can we expect an oscar anytime soon?

raw doggy

being my new gf

Start a family with Sersha.

literally perfect

I love and hate reading blind items.

Why cant I fuck and chuck stupid spoiled women without consequences like the jewish liberal elite do

this is petty gossip

Oh for fuck sake. That website makes every actor into a drug-induced fuck-puppet riddled with mental health problems.

Plus the website is full of horseshit.

That's what the government WANT you to think

Saoirse Ronan fuck yeah

She seems really witty but never successfully communicates that to people interviewing her, like she's not sharp enough, apprehensive to please or something.

She's a nice girl, sadly she doesn't like anglo medias very much which is why she's always half-ignoring them

I don't buy this.

I want to see her beautiful hairy potato

Isn't Entertainment Lawyer a known liar and scumbag, even amongst Hollywood gossipers?

of course, this is obviously an attempt by the anglos to hurt our freedomfighter

literally perfect

she looks a little rough there

>Dublin

Not even once

It's a few days old picture
she doesn't look like she's using much make-up, i like when she looks natural like this and wears cute dresses

She gets me so hard
damn

Me too. I actually want to say begorrah when I see that sweet face. I hear her pussy looks like Brian Blessed in a wind tunnel.

lies and lies

who is the girl on the far left. She has great tits

>Howth

Absolutely disgusting

Aly Michalka

literally nobody compared to Saoirse

probably me
bending her over a bed
slipping her panties down to her ankles
spreading her cheeks
and sticking my tongue in deep

plump kitty

we should get photos of Saoirse a la Lindsey Lohan style if that was true

Don't be lewd user.

It seems like forever since the last sersha thread

>Prossies will never just leave

The pain never ends

She's got nice eyebrows, why doesn't she have hairy arms?

indeed she haves nice expresive eyebrows

none of your business

today I will remind you.

Yeah, you'd expect at least a bit of arm hair with those.

And blowjob lips.

>What's next for her career?
holding my hand
pls ;_;

alternatively, asmr videos

kys

If this was true then why would literally anyone want to fight for the Irish?

is she this generations tokyo rose?

She is wearing the typical fat girl bathsuit.

typical pure qt bathsuit

I like young blonde skinny Seeorsho not too enamoured with frumpy tubster potato soorshee

>)
She would look good if she went full Goth with a choker and started self-harming

Would that include a fascination with CBT?

has she always been THICC?

I want to hear hew lewd stories about Harvey Weinstein pinning her down and trying to peel her beautiful potato when all she wanted to do was 69 with Jodie Foster and suck farts out of her thunderbuss

I'd eat chips out of her knickers

my brain didn't know what youre saying, but my penis did

If you actually go to tbe original page, not these abg reposts, the only one the commentors think it's her is the no. 76

Saoirse will lead an all-female remake of Belly

i want to lick those bushy brows

ew wtf is she pregnant

I want to have hot steamy sex with her and afterwards wipe the sweat out of those brows.

that's a top tier tummy. show some respect

they are posing as witches user, it's al intended

Oh that guy

top tier?! she's got a fucking boykh like a longshoreman

it's godlike user

hot

I wonder if her character will be a bit bitchy in that greta movie, that hair color

kys

I live near where the filmed parts of The Lovely Bones., like literally in my fucking back yard. I never got a chance to meet her. I will suffer forever

>you share a board with this people

the NZ parts or the US parts?

I want her to piss on my chest

Anyone else ?

>tfw u never met dreamy, young 2009 era Sershy

US parts, in the kill field and at the school. That was actually my middle school and it was a fucking shitpile

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once.

Oh so the izombie friend was there too

You have to go back you know where

you watched that nicole kidman and effron movie didn't you?

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER speaks no word of a lie. I also heard that Saoirse was on medication and if she so much as misses on tablet, she transforms into a raving sex maniac. Directors, cameramen, runners, extras: she has bedded THEM ALL. I heard she is a complete demon in the sack and my friend who was working on Atonement said that he was hiding up a tree attempting to film her go to the toilet, but what he saw instead BLEW his mind. She was romping with Peter Dinklage and Warwick Davis together in the hotel room. They weren't in that film but apparently they flew in on paper airplanes just for this crazy sex session. My friend watched in mild disgust as the two puny princes charming hammered her for hours and hours. All my friend could see were two miniature arses going up and down repeatedly and her crying out "bejaysus" while she climaxed again and again.

why the two little guys with loli sersh makes me feel funny?

Funny just how many people seemed to finger her in one of these underage discos back before she was famous

yeah

He has a lot of mates like.

it was a big disco

FOR HER

>hoi user, ye mind if me friend Rose joins us tonight?

you mean a threesome ?

i don't want these feels for today user

It's only when her face is up next to another girl that you see just how pretty searshell is. Damn. No. get rid of her. I only have eyes for my hairy gowled maiden. Having the two of them at the same time would be like eating lobster and Pot Noodle together.

I want to tonguepunch her fartbox

well, i'm a litlle late lads, thanks for this lovely deprived from bump mini thread. see you later

>hairy gowled
How do you know?

an actual pig

She said it in an interview or something. I'm only going by what you lot say. She looks like someone who would have furry pissflaps, most Irish girls do.

ilu user

theses attempts are, at this point, just cute.

tiocfaidh ár lá!!

Really? I heard they're all shaved STD bar slags like in England.

>She said it in an interview
Do you have a link? Girls talking about their pubes make me diamonds.