F

Which one?

Both

Both

Both

Neither

Quit lying you dumb faggot

The audience.

Is that the guitar player from Every Time I Die?

Abraham gets the bat.

Glenn chimps out and gets shot in the head with the gun Negan put in his waistband.

Sauce?

Why does this show kill off all the most valuable races (namely asians and whites)? Niggers have infinite plot armour i swear

Wrong

Abe gets Lucille'd, Daryl chimps out, Glenn gets Lucille'd for it

Either way would be great. I just don't want them pussying out and sparing Glenn.

Abe had a lot of moments in the last episode which makes me think he is the one getting the bat.

>Episode 7.1
>Characters: Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Abe, Eugene, Rosita, Aaron, Sasha, Negan, Dwight, Simon (Steven Ogg), other Saviors.
>Location: Mostly in the clearing where we last left off. There was also filming with Negan and Rick in the RV over where the burning logs from 6.16 were. One day of filming at Alexandria for a supposed dream sequence.
>We believe Abe and Glenn will both fall victim to Lucille
>Daryl gets taken prisoner by the Saviors
>Negan takes Rick on a mindfuck adventure in the RV
>There’s a rumored dream sequence which will feature the main characters including the Lucille victims. There’s also supposed to be a Gleggie baby in this scene

Sauce: TheSpoilingDeadFans facebook. They have never been wrong.

They don't mention the part near the end of the episode where Negan threatens to kill Carl if Rick doesn't cut off Carl's hand, then he stops Rick as he does it. This is the moment Rick finally breaks and becomes Negan's bitch and Carl goes full edgelord and hates his father.

I just hope they can redeem themselves with this season. I know TWD has never been high art or quality television but the last season was a definite dip compared to the season before it.

It seems like they've been setting up him to die so far. But I don't know if it was just leading up to the Denise death episode making us think he was gonna die

The show is getting a little heavy on white males. Abe's done.