Corey Apprication Thread

nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/corey-feldman-cries-today-show-performance-ridiculed-article-1.2798411
DAMN IT COREY JUST TELL US WHO TOUCHED YOU ALREADY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MSTQ1073T0
youtube.com/watch?v=VtH8uvTAqso
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM
youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
youtube.com/watch?v=O6fez3AHUzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pewC2cFc1m4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cylUp7cRU7s
amazon.com/Former-Child-Actor-Corey-Feldman/dp/B00006FRLF#customerReviews
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LuzjJTBKmn4
youtube.com/watch?v=vkwMRauH7JM
angelic2thecore.com/
angelic2thecore.com/behind-the-scene-videos
youtu.be/iO_8n5y5edk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASCENCION!

Awesome

Has anyone heard the entire 22 track album?

Was that the best editing Corey cold manage?

He's got moves for days

youtube.com/watch?v=7MSTQ1073T0

Not quite

I HURT MYSELF TODAY.

It was probably Chunk.

>born just in time to usher Corey-posting into the world

Posting my OC from previous threads

So...
Michael Jackson really fucked this kid huh.

Listen to this song right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=VtH8uvTAqso

> LA in flames signifies Hell on Earth

> Corey in air with guitar Acending with two Slutty Angels

2deep4u

Were these made in 1998?

Why the fuck is everyone applauding this dumb drug addict for his shitty school talent show caliber songs?

Applauses? He's getting ridiculed to hell and back.

Because he got raped

>Applauses? He's getting ridiculed to hell and back.
It makes me wonder just what's up with the Youth. What's up with the youth, user?

Daddy was a gangsta tryin to be cool

No.

This is trying to be intentionally bad, I bet. He thinks hopping on this Sharknado trend will make him relevant.

I prefer Corey's more organic, guitar-based material.

Corey Feldman is going to be Michael Jackson 2.0

post howard stern, midget music video

He's even starting to look like Michael Jackson

He's going to kill himself shortly I bet.

>>m.youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk

Can someone with a big azz private movie torrent mega-site membership see if you can find The Burbs workprint?

I need it for rare corey mems

Seriously though, guys...

What is up with the youth?

what's up with the youth?

yeah, by shooting himself in the back of the head from across the room, you know, the usual

i can't make it through the whole thing. saving some for later

Who /AscendedMillennial/ here?

bill Cosby

The longer he stalls the announcement, the more money he gets. It's gonna be a while

My money's on Kevin Spacey

He's like a mix of Vanilla Ice and Michael Jackson with Steven Seagal's singing skills.

>bill Cosby

Damn...it fits. Could be. Is the Coz the devil incarnate? Who HASN'T seen his freckled pudding pop at this point?

Is this seriously all he could afford? There are basement black metal bands with better album covers.

>Shillary hat in his crying video

he deserves it.

Spacey's a weird one, definitely could be something dodgy about him but he doesn't fit the family man type they keep bleating on about.

You asked for it...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM

He looks like an older Skrillex.

Am I th eonly one who actually feels bad for him and want the haters to fuck off. the man is having fun doing what he feels and you assholes gotta hate because it's not young thug fucking some nigge rin the ass

FREE COREY

just get the UK blu-ray, it's on there as an extra

He's been doing it for 30 years.

On a Memphis rap ting.

WHAT'S

thanks

that gave me second hand embarrassment,I didn't know that was possible

youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk

You've never experienced douche chills, user?

UP

WITH

tfw came here to post the Howard Stern appearance from 1992, and multiple anons beat me to it

THE

Holy fuck, when he breaks into that dance at the beginning of the song. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Is there a name for whatever that is?

The Feldman Shuffle

YOUTH

Rock n' JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=O6fez3AHUzQ

dance never gets old

I like the part where a black gentleman comes out and starts rapping.

?

>Corey has been doing this shit since Mr. Show was originally on the air

christ

where the hell does that fag get all his money from?

>Sean Astin out of nowhere

Did the Lord of the rings money run out?

?

holy fuck

hush money from Michael Jackson's estate

where is the video of him breaking down in tears over people reacting to his song

He's got some dope cover songs
youtube.com/watch?v=pewC2cFc1m4

It's the official video release, guys.

The drop party is gonna be ultrage for the vid.
We're gonna order pizza, maybe throw down a few cherry chillers...it's gonna be tight.

The cringe comes from the fact that he dresses, dances and sings exactly like MJ. How is that normal? How do you convince yourself that's the best way to present yourself to the public? His entire music career has just been him mimicking other people, he's never been original. He's a fucking dork.

Classic Corey

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cylUp7cRU7s

LEAVE COREY ALONE

>Track 1- Former Child Actor--this is 4 minutes of Cory baggin on his boy Haim. Evidentlly Haim did not return his Inxs CD and it totally P'od the Feld Man. So he bags on Haim about how he treats his pets and how he rolls out his garbage.
Track 3-Systematic Gateway--this is about the dumb interns who turn the light off when there is 24/7 tech support at all times and Cory expresses his anger about a computer society vs dealing w/ people.
Track 4-You Can't Win--this is Coreys recollection about his box office career and how the studios held him down.
Track 5 -Megalo Man--I've listened to the track 15 times and still haven't the slightest what he is talking about. There are things about Pudding, Cement trucks, and wiffle balls but have no clue how they go together.
Track 7- Jingle Bell Rock--huh? Corey is knocking out one classic rock track after another and he throws a X-Mas tune? That is like hitting HR's in BP then in the game squaring to bunt the whole time. C'Mon C-Feld.
Track 8--What is a Dog? Unbelievably Corey has no idea what a dog is. So he spends 5:30 trying to find out this phenomenon.
Track 9--Imagine (only available to the first 2000 people) Don't rush America 1,997 albums left.
Track 10-I Believe Again---C-Feld we did not believe the 1st time. Even Vince Neil couldn't help this one. Now maybe Jason Patric or Keifer could but even thats a stretch.
Track 11-Whats Up with the Youth? Corey asks the question why can kids just stay out of trouble like he did. I don't know Corey. The backin vocals by Haim are very powerful as he sings "I dont know, i don't know"

amazon.com/Former-Child-Actor-Corey-Feldman/dp/B00006FRLF#customerReviews

This is Gold.

is there footage of his performance at the minor league baseball game that they had to apologize for?

You're gonna' love this...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LuzjJTBKmn4

inb4 he dies in a car accident or in his bathtub

reninder that michael jackson had a personal magician

>What is a Dog? Unbelievably Corey has no idea what a dog is. So he spends 5:30 trying to find out this phenomenon.

>No this aint your father's record collection. Not one filler track in the bunch. This is not fit for background music at senior center. Nay, the only appropriate setting for this aural orgasm is when you set your car on fire and drive it off a cliff.

Kiefer Sutherland? They acted together in Lost Boys, and Corey Haim said both that he smoked his first joint in Lost Boys and that the first time he got raped by the mystery A-lister, the guy got him high. Also Kiefer's supposedly a family man (in that he has a daughter and parented his ex-wife's sons) but he got papped getting super wasted in a gay bar.

It sounds like the prolapse song. Someone post the prolapse song.

Go watch that Louis Theroux Documentary Louis, Martin and Michael and notice the people that Michael (and by extension, Feldman) surround themselves with.

Insanely narcissistic, largely untalented hustlers who's entire wealth and prestige comes from the fact they are family or family friends of Michael Jackson.

Because of this as well, you get actually talented people, included Michael Jackson himself, dragged down by the incredibly retarded decisions of narcissistic fuckwit hangons like Joe Jackson who still think it's 1982 who have also brainwashed people like Feldman, Michael, Janet, Culkin etc.

He's a visionary, you plebs will realise this soon enough

then I'd have to buy a bong-region blu ray drive, fuuu

Nah. There's codes on the internet to make your firmware region-free.

its like a slav version of those pen and pixel mixtape covers.

>Wakes up
>Apparently lives on the sun
>Takes a 5 second shower without drying his hair
>Puts on Michael Jackson suit
>Goes downstairs where a random black kid is standing there dancing and waiting to greet him
>Walks a single lap around the pool
>Parties in his 24 hour personal nightclub/living room
>Eats midget pancake made by his personal chef while sitting in the dark
>Records a song with his overworked, underpaid back up band in a room that's actually a hidden stadium
>Goes back to bed after having done all this in less than 5 minutes

His Corey Feldman's life pure kino?

checked

He is the single greatest michael jackson fan on earth. no one else even comes close. not even all the african countries combined meet his powerlevels.

more like pure hack

what, is he moving to Japan?

youtube.com/watch?v=vkwMRauH7JM

The State College Spikes would like to apologize to our fans for Corey Feldman’s appearance last night at Medlar Field at Lubrano Park. While the nature of the appearance was not what we had anticipated for the evening, we would like to apologize to all fans who may have been offended by its content. We would also like to apologize to our fans for the appearance being so far below expectations.

We at the Spikes thank you for your support, and we pledge to present the best entertainment each and every night for the remainder of the 2015 season and beyond.

The actor performed with two women dressed as angels after the game to a small crowd, who applauded after the performance and seemed more bored than offended. On a local radio station’s Facebook page, people were a little harsher. “what…what WAS that? What did I just watch?!” wrote one person.

“I was at the game and I’m glad I didn’t stick around for this. When he went on the field to throw the first pitch before the game, he was dressed in all black and had a hood covering his whole head. You couldn’t even see his face,” added another.

Was that Andy Kaufman wearing a Corey Feldman mask?

The most depressing part of that documentary was that British guy who had been verbally molested by Jackson over the phone as a kid, with proof on cassette, who had been paid off by his estate and lived in a mansion.

Pure Kino

That's why he testified against him and has stated on multiple occasions that MJ fucked him up by ditching him when he was no longer a child.

why hasn't noone mentioned the hivemind?

cool!

its because he was claiming to write a tell all book, and his people leaked it had michael fagging it up in there, and he got pissed at him for it.

he still worships MJ look at him.

>you get actually talented people, included Michael Jackson himself, dragged down by the incredibly retarded decisions of narcissistic fuckwit hangons like Joe Jackson who still think it's 1982

As a big MJ fan, you notice this a lot with his later releases. The songs just sound really, really dated for the era. By the late 90s you had Drum and Bass, Breaks, Trance, House and MJ's production still sounded like a mid 80s pop song along with sections in the songs that sound like Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer tier "rap" on Invincible.

MJ really should have just stopped on Bad. That is really where he peaked.

how do you get molested over the phone?
or is that the joke and i'm stupid

I think the most depressing part of that doco is the fact they chose that Martin fuckwit who was known for being a slimy shock journalist over Louis.

Louis documentaries always portray eccentric characters in sympathetic light and shows them how they became the way they did and the tragedy behind it. Why in fuck they chose Martin Bashir over Louis is beyond me.

Also I honestly believe, till this very day, if Louis actually did the interviews instead of Martin, MJ would probably still be alive and the media probably would have shifted focus away from Michael, and started focusing on the fucktards that were abusing and exploiting him like Joe Jackson.

Michael tried to have phone sex with a 9 year old and masturbated to completion on the phone while the little kid listened.

Nah hes just being a good friendo to his less fortunate goonie

no, he's said repeatedly that MJ ditched him on 9/11 but has said over and over that MJ was one of the few adults in his life that didn't try to fuck him.

It honestly wasnt that bad besides the awkward dancing in the beginning.

I've been trying to do that with tinder matches lately

holy shit bob and david were on to something early on

holy fuck that green screen made me actually kek

Is Corey /our guy/?

why does he ressemble a white Michael Jackson so much?

Why was Drake there? What the fuck? Why were his gloves so small? What am I watching?

he faked his death with feldmans body standing in for his. he had been grooming feldman for decades.

When you've been hang around MJ it's only inevitable a little bit of him rubs off on you

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING
DONT CARE IF I DIE WITH MY ARM BLEEDING

this

Why was Corey Felmdan ever considered a teen idol? He looked like some dweeb kike when he was a teenager.

>dweeb kike
>teen idol
it was his Bar Mitzvah present from his great granduncle Mort Finkelstein, to be famous in hollywood.

my sister had a crush on him, watched everything he was in and digged him more than Kief in Lost Boys
go figure
I asked her if she'd seen what happened and she said yea, she bought the album
>mfw

aww

What did he use for this? PowerPoint 95?

Fuck yeah, he was at the time. Though much of it was because he was paired up of Haim.

I was watching that official Ascension music video and half way through I was thinking, "Man, I wonder who actually buys his albums."
Go figure.
At least he likes what he does and has fans to this day.

Or in you

penandpixel.com/cd-covers

niggers molested me over the phone

>click link
>look at all those cringe worthy cd covers
>find pic related

What did Oda Addic mean by this?

when I die, I want those memorial cards they have at funerals, done up by Pen and Pixel. that would some hood legend shit right there
>niggas always tryan sell they mixtape, even after they dead.

so who did it

what really happened on 9/11

stories of mj,marlon brando and liz taylor on epic road trip out of the city

some say brando locked himself in his hotel room and woukdnt come out until the world ended

mj sending in scores of limos to evacuate people he knew

someone thats not white.

How about people start seeing this for what it is. A publicity stunt

WHATS
UP
WITH
THE
YOUTH

ASCENSION
MILLENNIUM

GO
FOR
IT

The Coen brothers should make a movie of that.

I don't care what anyone says this is pure kino on levels we can't even comprehend

Wrong Corey died

How does he keep getting on tv like that?

I think they're officially running out of rapper names. Every single Ice ___, Lil' _____, and Young/Yung _____ has to be taken to get to this point.

also, single cover: better/worse than album cover?

>implying anyone bothers pressing CD singles anyway

absolute kino

He's just doing for attention.

angelic2thecore.com/

This website.
Just yes. Everything, yes.

>one big grainy gif stretched across the homepage
Oh Corey

fuck yeah, I love it

>to hell and back

the fuck has Corey lost his fucking mind? This is like 1992 level website design.

Holy shit, it's actually so bad it's great.

>that sex slave at 1:51

lolwut

A TRUE ARTIST AT WORK
angelic2thecore.com/behind-the-scene-videos

KEK I made fucking geocities websites that looks better than this.
I can't help but love this despite how bad it looks.

no one survived it

>A SPECIAL SURPRISE WILL BE ADDED WITH 22 COPIES OF THE 1ST BATCH!
What could it be Cred Forums?

YOU GUYS ARE ALL BEING TROLLED BY HIM. HE WINS. HE TROLLED THE WORLD AND YOU'RE ALL FALLING FOR IT. PURE GOLD TROLLING

He's doing the child rape thing for publicity.

Someone touched him and now he's touching everyone, with his music.

He's truly a current year hero.

It looks like exactly what I would expect from Corey, so Corey.

Look a little harder and you would actually see the info.

seems a bit too elaborate for a practical joke m90

it looks like a fake album cover for a tim and eric skit

30 years in the making.

>the group must sign a contract promising to obey the house rules in the “Feldmansion.” Some of the rules Corey’s Angels must follow include adhering to a strict vegetarian diet, mandatory exercise, and allowing no male visitors on the property unless they are previously invited guests.
>other rules for the Angels include willingness to “be open to change and to learn” and the understanding that “nudity is beauty.”

>no Lou Theroux

that was what i was trying to remember when i posted the link.

You gotta admit that long take is pretty impressive. Blows True Detective out of the water.

sounds like he's trying to make a boring version of the playboy masion

Reminder that Corey trying to get a music career was a joke 25 years ago

youtu.be/iO_8n5y5edk

I honestly think Corey just really wanted to be like Michael Jackson.
His passion is strong and he does so much shit to confirm his MJ fantasy.
It's kinda cool if you ask me.
How does one guy try to imitate Michael fucking Jackson for a good chunk of your career as a joke?
Yeah he's crying now but I'm just happy he's doing what he wants to do.
That's the internet for you, everyone is gonna hate you.

>With lies they tarnish you
>Try to abolish you
>Spin your good deeds until they become BAGOOOZE

>dubstep
>two guitars
>one DJ

>QT DJ is playing a laptop, a drum machine, an mp3 turntable and a mixing board while also providing backup vocals
>Corey gets all the credit

Kino.

That bassist has some killer thighs too...

THICC

huh, there is a bassist in the today show performance but not the music video. looks like he lost a blonde, gained a brunette and a keyboard player.

This is what sexual abuse does to people.

Corey Feldman feels incredibly special, almost anointed, from the amount of attention Michael Jackson heaped on him as a kid.

He doesn't realize that 50+ hour investment of Michael's time was for the sexual abuse that probably took less than 15 minutes. He doesn't realize it wasn't a coincidence he was abandoned after becoming adolescent.