Why did he get weaker as he got older?

He was on the path to be the Vegeta to Harrys Goku and be the GOAT Slytherin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqRS0StWwrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bad writing

He was pure blooded and there were literally no strong young pure bloods.

Why don't you ask /lit/, Cred Forums?

butthurt leftie writer didn't like powerful aryan gods

>central theme is blood purity
>major villain family distinguished by bleach blond hair
>those of mixed heritage shown to be superior
really makes you think huh

FUCK YOU WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE POINTS TO THEM? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN!!!!

He was written to be completely pathetic, which could've worked if Rowling could employ irony or give the character any kind of dimension. Instead it was seven books repeating the same dynamic over and over again.

What the fuck are you talking about? He was always little more than a schoolyard bully. A pretentious git who was the son of a rich racist, who though thought he could do or say anything he wanted.

His character arc wasn't to become powerful, it was to realize his father's beliefs, and the pursuit of power, weren't all they were made out to be. His perceived importance among the Death Eaters in HBP just about broke him.

It's almost like, throughout history, people obsessed with blood purity have been murderous lunatic collectivist scumbags.

mate its because he was in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

i mean i'd point out colonialists in australia and south america trying to mix out the natives and the rome thing and stuff but yeah

He used to be hot. I wonder how he looks now

You've got shit taste m8.

HE HAD THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HANDS

I guess because Rowling didn't want Mary Sue Potter to have an actual rival who could match his own talent.

Why did JK Rowling get worse with each book. I get that she's not a good writer to begin with, but she couldn't do anything with this series. Everything went on and on until it was hard to care.

Copypasta newfag

It happens in life.

Little league doesn't require much talent and most kids can be competitive. As they age, talents hone and natural gifts enhance them, making the gap in skill or ability much wider.

>Vegeta

exactly, he's the ultimate jobber

It's because Rowling is a leftie moralist and didn't want anyone emulating Draco because he was the wizard equivalent of a white supremacist.

He also has the best wife compared to Harry and Ron.

good taste save for great and atlas

since im a few years younger than him and he was one of my first crushes i can comfortably say he was much more attractive when he was younger
and he was never as attractive irl as he is in character

Vegeta only jobs to top notch villains from the current Arc due to plot, strength and ability wise he's equal to Goku and has never lost to Goku 1v1

>Glow in the Dark - Kanye West
>Glow in the Dark is a 2009 biographical photo essay about Kanye West's "Glow in the Dark Tour" and is authored by Kanye West and published by Rizzoli USA.

D R O P P E D

>its a vegeta-fag episode

>it's a Vegeta trains twice as much as Kakarot and gets half as many gains, epsiode

>has never lost to goku 1v1
youtube.com/watch?v=tqRS0StWwrc

Just for fun:
>God
Brothers Karamazov
Don Quixote
Hamlet
>High
The Sound and the Fury
Notes From Underground
Ulysses
>Middle
Great Gatsby
Catch 22
The Stranger
Dorian Gay
The Trial
Nausea
Grapes of Wrath
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
>Low
Les miserables
Brave New World
The Bell Jar
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Lord of the Rings
To Kill a Mockingbird
>Trash
Atlas Shrugged
Harry Potter
George RR Martin
>terrible shit only for women
Wuthering Heights

Every single fucking thread

IF SS3 Goku fought Majin Vegeta it would've been a draw bc of Final Explosion

He lost his purpose.

He worked as a foil for Harry in the earlier books, because Rowling's experiences of bullying that she based him and Pansy off translated better to a younger kid too smarmy to risk outright fights, but annoying and persistent enough to be a thorn in Harry's side.

As they got older, Harry had much bigger fish to fry, and Malfoy still stayed as the snide little bitch who got pasted the few times he got into a fight.
He honestly would have worked better as a girl, since that's the sort of bullying/clique attitude they tend to display; boys just beat the shit out of each other, or find people who do.

>Hamlet aka the big mamas house of its time
>god

>Ayn Rand
>not The Fountainhead which gets the same point across in 1,000 less pages

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know it's copypasta but any idiot who thinks it's worth copypasting in every thread must have shit taste or severe autism.

That's because Vegeta trained like shit, while Goku got progressively better and stronger tutors, and approached his training much smarter than Vegeta. While Goku was in the afterlife reaching SS3, Vegeta was still obsessed with just training in higher and more intense gravity. Only now that he actually has a tutor in Whis has he been able to really catch up.

kys pedo

What do you against big mamas house? Bitch.

doing god's work user

no comment
the tumblrinas on this board are very trigger happy