Now that the dust has settled...thoughts Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_of_Pi_(film)#Controversies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bretty funny. Not great but memorable

>DUDE

I didn't watch it
I boycott all DUDE WEED movies since he became a sellout hack

>DUDE THERE IS NO GOD LMAO

Hollywood, especially Sony is out of ideas. I'd expect a similar cgi R movie in a year or two.

it was more fedora tipping than dude weed

Absolutely hilarious

Hilarious. Orgy made me feel weird

At what point was this?

End of freaks and geeks?

I watched it with my wife's son, he loved it

Well played good sir :P

I'd give it a 4/10 and that's being generous due to the orgy scene bumping my rating up.

They treated the animators like crap
which is pretty standard in hollywood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_of_Pi_(film)#Controversies

Thirty animators from Seth Rogen's animated comedy Sausage Party have come forward with allegations of unpaid overtime, poor conditions and uncredited work while working on the film

Lowest common denominator comedy and lazy at that.

at first I though it was a childrens movie, but then they started cursing and having sex then I knew it was a childrens movie

Maybe three good jokes in there, the rest was really low effort. Whatever it wanted to be, it shot itself in the foot. Good animation though.

saw it because it triggered Cred Forums so hard...for what it was, it was 12 buck well-spent.

ITT : Concept art

DUDE

GOD ISN'T REAL

LMAO

FOOD ORGY!!!

There I saved you an hour and half of food swearing and talking dirty to each other.

Good desu

Didn't laugh once desu, all just felt too forced and in your face

Why does Cred Forums turn my T B H into desu?

because ura faget desu

Kill yourself desu senpai baka (To Be Honest Family Shaking My Head)

They managed to make it about atheism?

If tubes of processed meat can talk, there must be something up there with power.

Same jokes we've seen before but this time with animated food. Wasn't expecting much but still felt they were pretty lazy.

It was surprisingly good except for the anti white and anti religious bullshit.

Oh, I gotta elaborate a bit.

By it being good I mean that it wasn't boring. The story was pretty catchy.

The fact that it did not make me laugh even once was pretty much granted.

I did smile a couple of times though.

Ave fellow user, I too am triggered by anything that reminds me of all the kids who bullied me taking substances and exchanging body fluids.

>muh victimhood
Literally opposite side of the feminist/BLM coin.

I stopped watching Seth Rogan once his comedy degenerate down to "DUDE WEED." I used to like him back when he was the fat yet lovable comic relief

Its about existentialism you fucking moron.

That being said, its pure garbage.

Not a single funny moment.

Then again, I dont smoke anymore, so maybe being baked is a prerequisite.

As usual it was somewhere in the middle -- it wasn't nearly as good as some of the praise it received but Cred Forums was retarded and triggered as usual. I chuckled a couple times.

>On the shit to low-tier movie scale.

>One time gag-joke-novelty-movie that offered little to nothing.

>Jesse Eisenberg was in it.

>Jesse Eisenberg played another insecure character that didn't really DO anything and had another inflated ego after doing said nothing, much like his career in acting. (Inb4 he's rich)

>Was boring, unmemorable, expect for like one or two scenes.

>One or two jokes were legit funny, the rest were either lel-weed, political bs, unsavory boring sex jokes, play on wards, etc. Nothing clever, all rehashed or lacking.

>Basically it was lel-weed man movie, huh'ugh'huuuuhhhh hu hu, so funny right.

>If I recalled, they mistreated the animators, didn't fund/pay them properly/enough, and didn't get due credit, if I recall from a news article.

For the "comedians" who worked on it, it sure turned out to be shit.

Biggest piece of edgy atheist gay jew shit i've ever seen

There are minute long scenes depiction gay/interacial/big cock/ sex

I think you're confusing Jesse Eisenberg with Michael Cera.
He's the one who voiced Barry, the whimpy hotdog.
>didn't do anything
He found out that the Gods can die and that bath salts make them notice food as little humans.

Typical American "comedy" with DUDE WEED and excessive cursing to hide bad jokes. I bet they thought using the word cunt was edgy too lol

lol so true bro

retarded trash

It was so fucking edgy with dick and fart jokes that I'm surprised it wasn't made by a 14 year old.

they both look the same desu

The only thought I have is "Why did my 'dust has settled' filter not auto-hide this thread.

My only thought is why are you such a bitch?