youtube.com/watch?v=Sfro7WO8YJg
youtube.com/watch?v=Icdqkf_lj2A
youtube.com/watch?v=B_A6UDZLfXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think I watched this on xvideos.

and this one

the Ilsa series is GOAT

cool story bro

All movies with children are exploitative.

50,000 threads flooding the board every 5 minutes aren't enough? You need to ruin the one thread that's actually about film & television discussion?

Caught this on TCM a couple weeks back and found it to be oddly unoriginal.

is this giallo?

No. Low budget indie cult slasher closer in the Texas Chain Saw Massacre model

>in the Texas Chain Saw Massacre model
>trying to sound intelligent

>tfw friend and me jerked it off to this under a single blanket when we were younger

but I'm not gay

What is wrong about the post?

Cool, will check it out.

shut up, nerd

One of the few films where the remake is arguably better. Frodo really gave it his all and it fucking shows. Wasn't he a fan of the original too?

The original Hills Have Eyes.

These are good. Totally pointless and awful experiences.

100% wrong.

There was an Emanuelle kino where they were on some sort of bar in the desert, and there was some rich guy with a limo, and at the end the owners fucked in their empty bar while the rich guy fucked an asian on the limo.

Can anyone tell me which one was? It was one of the first softcores I had ever seen, and I want to rewatch it for sentimental value.

Truck Turner is a genuinely good, underappreciated movie

Do you remember the main actress? Was it her or a blonde skinnier chick?

>Isaac Hayes
>Yaphet Kotto

Genuinely surprised neither Richard Roundtree, Tony Burton or Woody Strode are in it

youtube.com/watch?v=Sfro7WO8YJg

You forgot to add Fred Williamson to that list.

ESSENTIAL

Is this BlackGFkino?

>cans.wav

Post more blaxploitation.

The one film directed by a cinematographer who did work for movies like The Godfather and Manhattan.

Talia Shire gets stalked by a killer lesbian.

youtube.com/watch?v=Icdqkf_lj2A

I think your pic was the one being fucked in the limo. I don't remember if she was the main actress, though, but I'm certain the one at the bar was a blonde. Or a very light brunette.

Brb, going to go watch all of these now.

I think one replaced the other, can't remember late 90's Cinemaxkino exactly. That's Krista Allen btw.

Definitely the worst of the Shaft films, but also weirdly compelling.

Not Ferrara's best, but for a no-budget movie it's pretty good.

Great Morricone score too.

Not as bad as the Sam Jackson one

no nun rape scene?

I have Emanuelle one where they're in like India or Hong Kong or some shit.

The problem is, it isn't like the book at all. The scene where the girl is schlicking in front of Emanuelle is 14 in the book. "fluttering like a butterfly".

Also, the rape scene she gets fucked in the ass by the monks, you can't tell if she is in the film.

>half animal. all woman.

kek

This isn't in any way 'kino'. Literal garbage, 1/10 is already overrating

A bit off topic but I really love collecting blu ray cases that are different colored

triggered

Does this count?

Definitely.

Rated X by an all white jury

I was looking for the blu-ray of this awhile back and as far as I can tell there is no blu-ray for it. That's kinda hard to believe given the film's historical significance.

I know Etiquette Pictures are supposed to be putting it out on blu ray along with Coonskin, but I've got no idea why it's taking them so long.

good taste desu

Don't Go In The House is a decent horror/exploitation film that makes for a fun watch around Halloween time. It's not a masterpiece or anything but it's definitely enjoyable.

Water Power (1977). It's a graphic adaptation of the story of the "Illinois Enema Bandit." They don't shy away from showing what he was accused of doing.

>You will never live in the 1970's and go see exploitation films in the theaters

Jamie Gillis was one scuzzy motherfucker

It's pretty interchangable with a lot of early 80s horror.

Did you know there are theaters that don't just play current capeshit?

At a Drive-In

>It's a graphic adaptation of the story of the "Illinois Enema Bandit." They don't shy away from showing what he was accused of doing.

This information is useless.

you still have those?

NO, that's my fucking point.

remake of the former (was foreign), same director

was released one week before 9/11 so ... that didn't work

He broke into women's apartments and - rather than raping them in the traditional manner - he took them into the bathroom and forcibly gave them enemas. Ie, he injected water into their lower colons via a tube inserted into the anus.

don't shout at me

liek dis

youtube.com/watch?v=B_A6UDZLfXg

i saw the OP movie when i was a teen and just wanted to see some sex scenes but lost my boner when some girls tits got eaten while she was still alive, or something like that.

a few years later i watched pic related and halfway through some girl was jacking off a horse, did not lose my boner this time kek

the Emmanuel films were pretty weird

I've seen this probably ten times now

This reminded me of Werewolf Women of the SS. Still disappointed we'll never see it.

>Has nigger in the title
>Rated PG

the 70s truly were a different time

there are plenty in Nude Nuns with Big Guns, but that film in general is pretty trash because it won't stop drawing attention to how much of a parody it is.

Truck Turner is one of the best 70's action flicks I've seen. Definitely my favorite Blaxsploitation.