Lewd Emma

How the mighty have fallen. Were they nice?

www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/09/20/emma-watson-demands-website-remove-her-private-photos-report-says.amp.html?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Kill urself u gossip pussy

What is her fucking problem?

They were amazing. Shes dirtier than Jlaw and Miley put together.

And what pics do we speak of?

source on pics?

For those who don't want to click

>Don't mess with Emma Watson.

>The actress reportedly went after a celebrity website after it published photos of her in a sheer top that showed her nipples.

>According to TMZ, the offending pics were published by Celeb Jihad and have since been taken down.
>According to the gossip site, Watson sent a cease and desist letter after it shared the images that were allegedly snapped by her stylist. Watson supposedly claimed her stylist gave her the rights to the racy pics.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PICTURES

so user

those pics

WHERE IS THE PIC??

wew lads

Sounds like the ones that looked like they're from a photoshoot.

95% of people who saw the pics thought they were fake. Now she goes and opens her mouth and proves they were real. Way to go genius.

Seriously post them for chrissakes

where are the pictures you dipshits?

Oooh boy

DELETE THIS, SHE IS PURE

A website won't remove her naked photos.

wew

Way better than Jlaws honestly

this is the photo.

somebody made a photoshoped version that looks like you could see her nipples
she's triggered because the photo was taken in her house and that makes her feel violated or some shit

L M A O
M
A
O

>emma watson bottle

Delete this

holy shit, what a dirty slut

lol whore

The nipples are CLEARLY just shooped out

Wow, very impressive. She's lucky I'm into DFC or else I wouldn't have a boner right now.

qt

>look mom I can Photoshop
Try harder shill

orignial
shooped

she's cute and I kinda get why she's mad. thought it seems a bit pointless when there are tons of fakes out there for people to fap to already.

is that it

I can't even get it up without touching anymore.

it's because it's in her house
that's literally it

What's the point of this """""shirt"""""

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER

Oh yeah totally.

Someone open that second pic and check for layers in PS. Guaranteed shoop

You got that wrong. It is the two pics where her nips are visible that are real, this one is the fake.

she didn't want people to see her piss bottle with her name on it

>I-it's not real I sware
Will the PR shills please stand up?

doubt it

>veiny feets

absolutely disgusting

then fucking post them jackass

You totally don't sound defensive af

when will these women learn that once they get them titties out the magic is gone and people stop caring about your nudity?

flash them in a movie and people will move on to another actress that hasn't shown tits yet

im not a white boy, dont even watch hary potter…can probably fuk her, easy…have her lil ass runnin from the dicc

Only veiny when stressed or nervous. Her feet are very shy. They need kisses for comfort.

autism

good for you

@74545881
she dnt look like nothin special to me lls

buzzword some more outsider

that's why she doesn't get them out

Shy feet are best feet

She has now lmao

He's right you mong. That top has no reason to be see through and shes just standing there looking pretty, calmly looking at the camera.

Jennifer Love Hewitt tried this strategy and didn't last long.

fat feet desu, was she 8 months pregnant when this was taken?

wh-when did she show her puppies?

>no reason
Welp, that totally makes it not so then. What the fuck are you talking about?

>shes just standing there looking pretty, calmly looking at the camera.
You mean like half the celebs in the Fappening?

Nice try, I'm sure you're slightly better paid than all the other shills here.

She didn't.

That's what I'm saying. You can only string people along for so long when you're not that great an actress.

This lmao

why would someone shoop away the nipples
and celebjhad barely have any non-shoops

>why would someone shoop away the nipples
Damage control.

if you guys spent 30 seconds comparing the pictures, you'd see that the one WITHOUT the nipples is the photoshopped one. It's even a very bad shoop, it's visibly blurry in the two spots.

bizarre logic at work here

>Welp, that totally makes it not so then. What the fuck are you talking about?

That outfit (shoes on etc), the room and her expression would most likely lead to her having a modest top on, or one with a bra underneath to show someone she knows.

Non of us know which is picture is real but it's most likely not the see through, incredibly uneven nipple shot one.

You also sound a bit on edge for someone calling others defensive. You really fucking want it to be real lmao.

Christ, are you people blind? It's not particularly difficult to see that the 2nd pic is shopped.

Nude feet

>None of us know which is picture is real
>it's most likely not the see through, incredibly uneven nipple shot one.
LOOK at them. The one without nipples is blurry as fuck. Are you blind? Either the one with the nipples is the real one, or they're both fake.
>feminist
>wearing a bra
Come on now.

>Non of us know which is picture is real but it's most likely not the see through
By ''none'' I presume you're referring to yourself. Blind fuck.

her left one makes it really obvious, someone did a quick job shooping them away.

Looked at them again and I can see what you mean, but it could also be the fact that you can actually see her nipples very slightly. It's genuinely hard for me to tell looking up close.

All you plebs caring about her boobs when her ass is the real star

yeah they literally have blurry cicrcles on them

Actually I looked THRICE and I can see what you mean.

I've never seen nipples that uneven before. what the fuck lads.

Yeah but we can't see it. You daft cunt.

>Looked at them again and I can see what you mean, but
No buts. It's just an obvious shoop, while the nipples are most likely real. There are a few pics of her in a red dress where her pasties are visible, they're also uneven.

Ever since she got YELLOWED and rejected by her asian bf she turned bitter and feminist.

were there more

So fucking cute, man.

Tits are obv real.

wtf I thought shills were a tinfoil delusion

*basic, bland, simple

link?? link to the naked photos?????