youtube.com/watch?v=FZK7Zx7s0Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=r9xNDv6xq3M
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YzlopsupkZM#t=266
youtube.com/watch?v=P9XOete5e1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CAN I USE THE BATHROOM?

incoming pedo "muh entrapment" defense force

>What he's about to say will shock you

Come on, Chris. Don't be a tabloid newspaper.

I MUST GO SHOPPING

>tfw me and my friends would routinely beat the shit out of this 17 year old that kept trying to get with this 13 year old on the school bus

Thinking about Lorne always cracks me up

Bebe will NEVER catch on like Pepe. Time to give your little art project you memehustler

How to Entrap a Predator

>it's predator waives his rights and self-incriminates episode

But he wasn't doing anything wrong since they are both underage.

Doesn't matter what you think, mongoloid, it's illegal in my state and creepy and wrong to boot.

Why couldn't they just take that picture down instead of blurring it out. It's very distracting when they put it behind the pedo.

>it's wrong
>says who
>says karate chop
>who *KARATE CHOP* OUCh!

>a man pretending to be a 13 year old girl
>spending months pretending to be a little girl just to get off horny old men
Sounds like an average cunnyfag to me, they do that same shit everyday, but for years on end instead of months. Even more pathetic.

no nick bate episode is the worst feel

Depends on the state. In Texas a 17 year old is considered an adult in the eyes of a law. So in that case, it would be illegal.

>posting bebe

kys

was it confirmed that frag was the one lorne chatted with?

i always wondered who the chat decoys were

>In Texas a 17 year old is considered an adult in the eyes of a law.

That's the problem right there. 17 year olds just aren't adults. Maybe back when that law was written, but today? Nope.

If you say "it's entrapment ITT" you are a pedo and deserve to be caught by Hansen

No they're not, 18 is the legal age in Texas.

dumb kysposter

There's also the fact that there are some places that allow a bit of leeway (usually two years on either side of the minor's age). There's nowhere I can think of that allows a four year gap, though, especially concerning a thirteen year old.

17 year olds died up to their necks in gore and mud on the Western Front. Adulthood is a state of mind.

Hey faggots, only I post bebe's on here

Stay off my turf

A friend of mine had a 13 year old girlfriend when he was 18. They dated for six months. Her parents did not mind. She was mature for her age. They didn't have sex. In other words, he did literally nothing wrong.

HOW YA DOIN STAANLEYY

>17 year olds just aren't adults.

Sure as fuck aren't children either.

>they didn't have sex.

Your friend's a faggot

Yeah we have a word for that:

Teenager

Teenagers can be both adults and children though. It's just an age bracket.

Yup. That's why they're the best

This.
Being 18 and 19 is still being a teenager, but you're also an adult. Most countries in the world.

M-mods!

Will they ever top the kill kit psycho?

That's still weird.

It's on a day time tv show. It's all tabloid click bait shit.

who?

Pedo sympathizer thread detected. Let's show 'em how we do things on Cred Forums, hansenbros.

Only because you project the insecurities of your sexless, puritanical post-Christian morality onto it. Like he said, everyone involved was comfortable with it.

>mfw papi's laughing w/ interrogator about getting busted by chris handsen

You're weird too but that doesn't mean you're bad

>nothing wrong

Apart from starve himself of a normal, sexual, healthy relationship with a peer rather than tiptoe around a child, learning nothing but regret.

kys pedo

No, it's pretty fucking weird for an 18 year old man to be involved with a 13 year old child. What the fuck is the matter with you? I'm not kidding, please kill yourself.

>all this projection

>I brought dinner for myself

It's only weird because the pussy generation has brainwashed you into thinking so.

The guy in episode 1

based. Papa Hansen would be proud of us.

Not where I live it isn't. I don't expect your tiny, nutrient-starved American brain to comprehend such a high-falutin' concept as relativistic morality without sharting yourself.

So if a an 18 year old and a 19 year old couple told you they weren't doing anything sexual, you wouldn't have trouble believing that?

This was a good one because he pretty much used the same shit excuses the pedos here try to use.

Here's part 2 of Ep 2 because OP is a retard

crimewatchdaily.com/videos/0-1xiztrl2/

>People think raping babies is okay where I live because we are so sophisticated

I hope you're whole ocuntry dies of aids.

At least this guy didn't bullshit as much as the other guy who insisted they talked about salads. He knew he was fucked.

Faulty prognosis there Sigmund. Your friend is a beast with social issues. 13 year olds bring nothing to the table. 18 year olds game for a laugh provide much better stimulus.

>thinking an 18 year old shouldn't be dating a 13 year old is weird is puritanical
Get your hippie bullshit out of here, you sound like one of those people who makes those tumblr type acceptance memes for sexual orientation and slips pedo acceptance shit into the flowery images.
European PIDF back in full force again I see.

As I said, I didn't expect you to understand.

PEDO THREAD! Let's tell them what's what Hansenbros

Man, Hansen went in hard this time, he seemed more pissed than the usual.

>inb4 he finally snaps and goes berserk on one of the creeps

>Get your hippie bullshit out of here

Ah yes, that famous hippy paradise known as...Italy.

Fuck off you sexless virginal husk go and talk to a woman some time.

What country are you from? I want to know so I never accidentally go there.

He was mad that the dude didn't try to lie. Pretty much deflated all the drama from the show.
>I don't want to talk anymore
>Oh yeah, well I'll just stand here and read more of your awkward texts. What's a papi?

>Only because you project the insecurities of your sexless, puritanical post-Christian morality onto it
when the colonies started it wasn't rare to find 13 year old brides

He's desperate. He hasn't had a steady paycheck in years. Had to move his family to some lower class town in Connecticut.

>Italy
>not degenerate hippie bullshit
Wew, you asked for it.
www.cnn.com/2016/09/08/europe/italy-supreme-court-masturbation/

kys pedo

Both the 18 year old and 13 year old are fully functional members of society today. There were absolutely no negative consequences of their relationship. How can it have been so wrong then? If something is wrong, it must be so for a reason, and "weird" is not a legit reason.

kisspanda.net/south-park-season-11-episode-8-le-petit-tourette-watch-online/
gr8 episode but skip to the 10minute mark and onwards

How many other Hansenbros are aspiring police officers? I can't fucking wait to bust these fucks IRL.

>6 months, no sex
>comfortable with it

Someone is lying there. If he wants companionship of limited intellect he should just get a dog.

>I never went out to meet them
>why?
>I was afraid
>of what?
>to be like.. on that guy's show

kys pedofaggot

What an alpha.

Woof woof

I'm really disappointed in Hansen vs. Predator. The editing of the first episode actually gave me a headache, and, I don't like that it's just one pedo per episode. It makes it boring, as, some Pedos were objectively funnier than others in confrontations.

If I could become a police officer and not have to enforce any other law that didn't pertain to catching pedos I would. Does that count?

>I had sexual relations with someone older
>how much older?
>15
>what's her name?
>it's not a she

>moral relativism

PEDO THREAD ALERT! Let's get em, boys.

yep, the lack of variety is the biggest weakness, and the effects are pretty cheesy

hopefully this sting spikes up the show's ratings and they start focusing more on it, bagging more pedos

so all you have to do to get people to self incriminate is put a TV camera in front of them? or are these people just dumb weenies

>got caught cheating
>got fired
>got fat

Shit rolls down hill.

Wow that plumber was a sick fuck

Kill them all tbqh

>relativistic morality
>defendant appearing for himself
>your opening statement, Mr. Defendant
>even though I fucked a 14 year old girl, I am not guilty, because morality is relative.

Agreed. With to catch a predator they would just skip the boring pedos and go straight to funny/whacked out ones.

People who diddle kids are already autistic, and the show is designed to catch them off guard and rip them out of their comfort zone.

Who is your decoy 3d waifu? Mine is Flagler Beach

>tfw no Kaley Cuoco looking gf who has tons of cool stories about that time she busted pedos with Chris Hansen

This episode sucked. Chris was fucking awful.
>Why would you want to give all this up? (On being a plumber)
>Asks the guy why he should believe him he hadn't done it before after he says he had
>Just reading messages to himself after Papi Boss refuses to talk
Pretty weak.

>tfw she probably got BLACKED by now

Hansen has a thing for young blondes, he probably wrecked that shit

when he got out of the bathroom and admitting he'd fucked a 15 year old boy were amazing though

I'm just starting this episode

I didn't think a show about catching pedos would be so comfy

papi seen the show before, he could have at least been more entertaining

>bathroom switcheroo
>recognizes hansen
>talks anyway
>super candid about everything

pretty decent episode i thought

Did they ever let the guy take a piss?

No, the legends say his bladder is still expanding to this very day.

the part where he comes out of the bathroom and sees Chris is pure predatorkino

pretty educational episode desu

if i am ever broke and starving i now know how to score some chinese takeout for free

when they arrested him they had the female cop step on his bladder over and over again until he pissed himself and then spent the rest of the booking referring to him as "little peepee baby boy". They didn't show that in the episode though because pissing on television is prohibited

Anyone else laugh at Hansen in episode 3 when he "goes in for the kill"? Hansen was so ready to say "I have something to tell you. I'm Chris Hansen with NBC's Dateline: To Catch A Predator"
He managed to control himself after he said his full name. The new delivery is weak as fuck; not to mention the low budget cinematography. NBC needs to start funding this again because it doesn't have the same feel as TCAP.

where do i sign up

Oh fuck

buttmad pedo detected

anyone else remember the TCAP synchtube from around 2011? i used to watch that all the time, wish we had something like that again.

>that Drive folder

What is that video quality, 16p? I feel like I'm watching a mosaic. I know it probably doesn't exist in HD but that shit is shameful.

>He was fired in 2013 by NBC under a contractual morals clause after Radar Magazine published a story documenting an affair he was having with a local news reporter.

yeah it's shit but it's the only copies out there it seems

would be nice if NBC released some high quality TCAP dvd/bluray

I know a girl who looks just like flagler beach girl.

>he likes to be called Boss

Yeah watching this shit in a stream was a blast.

The bathroom switch was one of the best things to ever happen on this show

I'm more cringing at how stupid some pedos are for falling for obvious traps. Like, it's fucking common sense.

And this is coming from a pedo.

This is a general now?

flash me

yeah

this shit is basically game of thrones but with just tyrion, dragons, and bad guys instead of a cocktail of useless characters

chris hansen plays the role of tyrion and the cops are the dragons

This didn't happen. I believe the 17 year old was looking to hook up with a 13 year old, but you and I both know you are a huge faggot that did nothing to stop it.

Incorrect. You and I both know he was the 17 year old failing at hooking up with the 13 year old.

>I didn't have friends and I was a pussy in high school so everyone else was too
Okay, guys. No projection here. ;^)

>relativistic morality
You actually mean moral relativity, and that isn't an actual and defensible idea, it's merely the faux-philosophical excuse degenerates concoct to justify their depreaved behavior. You're a fucking filthy pig and your shitty country should be nuked. Period.

lmfao where do I get this phone case?

someone got the list of predators caught? with the X's and shit? if someone has it, what context does the X's have? in jail? dead?

>mods now banning the pedo sympathizers
BASED

the image with the X's was just about which episodes have aired so far

all the jail type info is here
tetradcore.com/convictions.html

You kidding? I've been roughing up imaginary pederasts since I was 10. I'm the Ultimate Champion of imaginary martial arts. My kill count is higher than Spike Lee.

>I DIDNT DO ANYTHING
>I DIDNT DO ANYTHING YET

lmao, flagler beach

>Trapped In The Closet thread
>TCAP/HvP general
Cred Forums is maximum comfy today.

>it's real
I want one too

Really? Fucking finally.

was just watching the Flagler Beach episode and looking up pedos

this guy got caught doing it again in 2015
homefacts.com/offender-detail/FL68158/Michael-Wayne-Collins.html

>ban pedo sympathizers
>Cred Forumsposting drops dramatically
Really makes you think

kys pedo

kys pedo

>pedophiles keep bringing you snacks

Ban both in my opinion. My main board is Cred Forums and Cred Forums raids it all the fucking time.

>implying

I'm not banned

>Cred Forums posts drop
>this is the 27th HVP thread today
Pick one.

>the judge tips his fedora
>you are acquitted and declared alpha as fuck.

I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING

It's okay bb, we can't all have fun in high school.

In all honesty it wasn't anything difficult or special, though, he wasn't exactly Muhammad Ali. It was the principle behind it.

A guy in a fedora.

hi guys, im a pedo and im new to this board. whats going on here?

MODS! DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

it is established that the majority of Cred Forums are pedos

Please Kill Youself: The Thread

established by who exactly?

kys pedo

No it isn't, you fucking lying kike.

HONEY

I'M IN BIG TROUBLE
homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA10810076N530220160205/Maurice-Wolin.html

>Cred Forums posting stops when pedos and their sympathizers are getting banned

This entire thread has little if anything to do with television, and everything to do with politics and law. Who is Cred Forums again?

The episode one pedo is a Trump fan.
twitter.com/stevebuck6985

>Who is Cred Forums again?
>implying Cred Forums discusses politics and law
You poor sap

>Sure, I hang out all day in a filthy cesspool of cunnyposting, but I post in TCAP threads sometimes. I was totally masturbating about something else, I swear. FBI and me cool. We cool.

DON'T BRING THE GIRLS

Of course we discuss the law.
>how to fucking break it and not get caught

Gosh that girl is cute.

Uh oh... Am I a pedo?

This nigga like 8 different types of weird, the balls he had to walk into that house, man.
I will never have low self esteem again.

>I brought dinner for myself. Sorry.
I had to stop the video to laugh out loud.

There's no way that girl looks 13. I would be pissed tbqh.

Yes, and you should unironically kill yourself. If I knew where you were, I'd shoot you in the goddamn face and get a medal for it.

I fucking knew Sargon was a filthy paedo!!

>gets invited to a girls house to get fucked
>doesnt bring any snacks for her

what a piece of shit

She is 18. Do you not understand how the show works? The decoy on the show is 18, the girls in the chat room are underage.

>i can't wait to eat all these chips and drink snapple, then i'm going to cum inside this tight hole, she is so hot how did this happen this is literally the greatest day of my li-FUCK

No but you have shit tastes, she looks like a generic white girl.

Did you bring your collar with you?

What is all this slave talk? And you're saying all this to a girl who said she was thirteen?

Chris must've been pissed off.
He usually gets snacks.

Basic, spoiled bimbos are my fetish.

>no shot of MILF cop
I am disappoint.

Please post cute Del images.

>del

Fuck that manish tomboy

Frag is where it's at!

this

spoiled, dumb bimbos who love themselves too much are one of my guilty pleasures

makes me want to fucking destroy them sexually and physically.

DELETE THIS!

>implying manish tomboys AREN'T top tier

looks like a wrpg character

Sounds comfy the way you put it. Can pedokino from the point of the predator be a thing?

>cuckboys have to bitch about Cred Forums in every single thread that isn't on Cred Forums or even mentions Cred Forums
Really rotates the hamster wheel eh?

>She is 18.

For how many years has she claimed that?

He was actually mocking you.

>slimy
>gangley as fuck
>comes bearing snacks and chocolate
>that spooky pumpkin bag

There is no way that this guy didn't emerge from Halloween Town or something

Holy shit lol

I love how smug he is.
>with this chocolate bar, her panties will be off in no time

And I'm mocking back. Do I not have a right to?

He looks giddy to me. That was probably the happiest 30 seconds of his life.

The guy in episode 4 was an absolute mad man.

What a cheeky fucking cunt.

HE'S ABOUT TO LOSE HIS LUNCH

>tfw even Hansen the Paladin eventually became corrupted

What hope do we have?

the new series is lacking on the decoy chat responses

>Do I not have a right to?
Why do Cred Forumstards think they're being eternally martyred?

how the fuck are you watching episode 4?

>literally walking down the beach
>eat some cookies
>police out of nowhere take him down
who was in the wrong here?

>Pedo Apologist getting banned

He's trying to do good again.
Even the plumber knew about him, why they keep doing this shit knowing there is a huge risk?

What makes you think anyone is getting banned as a result of these threads?

o dANG

You know what, I don't want this shitpost.

That would be ridiculous.

post yfw comfy hansen threads

I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT! I NEED MOAR! PUT IT IN MY VEINS!

Its all they could get.

They aren't even targeting pedophiles anymore, just anyone stupid/desperate enough to think a 13 year old girl will ever care about them.

I'm surprised they went with time traveling Jared from Subway from before he lost weight so soon. I was hoping to see "CHRIS, NO."

>i didn't watch the 3rd episode

>They aren't even targeting pedophiles anymore, just people who are trying to fuck underaged children

Don't worry fampai, I got you covered

youtube.com/watch?v=vJssdlKaeqo

youtube.com/watch?v=FZK7Zx7s0Vg

Reminder this shit trips all over every legal requisite for entrapment... except one. Entrapment law only matters to law enforcement. Because hansen is not directly affiliated with or taking direction from any member of law enforcement, he can do whatever he wants. As there are no laws against civilians entrapping other civilians.

So by every metric it is the entrappiest shit possible, but that doesn't matter, because of a literal legal loophole.

>They aren't even targeting pedophiles anymore, just anyone stupid/desperate enough to think a 13 year old girl will ever care about them.

>about to meet 13 year ol tease
>draw dicks all over my face
>drive over
>cameras have to blur my face cause of the profanity
>chris walks out
>keep muttering nigger nigger nigger
>they have to bleep the audio
>get off scott free cause no evidence

>pedophilia
>sexual attraction to prepubescents

>13 year old
>prepubescent

>13 year old
>child

Keep up the false equivalencies.

>Glock,condoms,Cam,knife.
>''Cops call it a kill kit''
>A condom in a kill kit.

What if they lured a sheriff in and he deputized Chris Hansen on the spot?

If the decoys don't make the first sexual advance it's not entrapment, my mentally deficient pedo. :^)

The crime they're catching people with is solicitation of a minor. The crime is committed over the internet. The chatlogs are the evidence they have of the crime. Getting the suspects to come to the house, with specific items, is solely for the sake of linking the perpetrator to the chat log.

Filming them without their consent is just a bonus that can result in entertainment.

In that case they never targeted pedos in the first place.
Pedophile has kind of morphed into a catch-all term for anyone sexually attracted to someone who is under the age of consent.

she couldn't resist being told to have a seat

>Ugh, I don't want to fuck THOSE underaged children, just underaged children who are slightly older!
>That makes it OK!
Try using that defense in court, pedofork. See how far it gets you.

AM I BEING DETAINED

>loophole
It's not a loophole. More of stepping the line, but it's not a loophole

Law enforcement can't run sting operations where they post ads for decoy prostitutes online, no matter how clean, because announcing the decoy's presence is the first move.

The loophole is hansen and perverted justice can do this (make the first move) because they aren't law enforcement.

It kinda becomes a loophole once people start actively exploiting it.

Hell, one guy on TCaP actually got all the charges dropped on an entrapment defense because one of the cops said something to a member of the TCaP crew and he did it, (absolute madman), thus the defense could argue the operation was joint and the case was tossed.

E N T R A P M E N T

>not putting condoms on your feet so the lubricant can help you speed away faster if something goes wrong
This is why you'll never get away with murder.

The point is they aren't targeting actual pedophiles. They're targeting stupid desperate losers who don't care and would never succeed with an actual minor.

Actual pedophiles who try to rape children try to befriend the kid first, build trust, never say anything sexual online, then try to meet as friends, then snatch the kids and rape them to death. These people are real and legitimately horrifying. But hansen isn't going for THEM at all. Isn't even trying.

So where are the TCAP episodes, the google link in the OP is just small recap and short exert of each episodes..

I really, really like this picture

>the google link in the OP is just small recap and short exert of each episodes..
what? they're 44m long

That's all they ever were. It was a segment on dateline, shitty news entertainment show, that had a ton of different segments no one remembers or cares about.

TCaP was literally just cheap filler.

how is the new show doing? will hansen made it into a 2nd season?

What would happen if a underage guy pretended to be a pedo and sexted the decoys.

Would they get in trouble for sexting a minor?

>it's not a she

Is this Chris' best outfit?

this comes up at least once a thread and someone always claims its happened, no source though.

But yes, they'd be guilty of solicitation of a minor in that instance.

Did that happen on the show ?

Did a BDSM fag got cought ?

Well shit. I kek'd

Oh ok, never got to watch it so I always thought the episodes would be a little more fledged out

So monochromatic.

Yep. Its disappointing. Shits literally for retards.

>Chris Hansen will never be a Bond villain who captures Bond because he was thinking with his dick and tried to fuck a 12 year old
Jdimsa

>effay
hah, I've just been pronounced it "fah," since it opened as in "fag" without the G.

kek, good catch

sneaky pedo

>kinda
But not really.

>The point is they aren't targeting actual pedophiles.
No, right, just people who just want to fuck kids. Nothing pedophilic about that!

wtf
youtube.com/watch?v=r9xNDv6xq3M

>the google link in the OP is just small recap and short exert of each episodes..
If you watched one of the ones at the top of the list, those are the "Unseen Tapes" episodes, which was just some unused footage from the actual series and Chris' commentary. The one's closer to the bottom are the actual episodes.

hey baaaaaaybeeeee

Hey boo

I saved it without his permission. You should too, friend.

loved episode 3, its getting better

How the fuck can you enjoy this show?

Every single one of these guys is borderline if not outright clinically retarded. Where's the satisfaction in watching a mentally disabled person get entrapped and broken?

it's funny

be my fake 12yo gf?

watching idiots do idiot things is what television all about.

I found it pretty boring tbqh, guy didn't gave a single fuck about it.

You know what I'll do with the rest of my life, should I ever be diagnosed with a terminal illness?

When I'm a few months from death, but still healthy enough for physical exertion, I'm going to consult one of those pedo maps that the police or community organizations publish, and I'm going to shoot to death as many of those fucking vermin as I can before I'm captured by police. I'll confess, be sentenced, and hopefully be given compassionate release so I can expire outside prison walls.

#PedoGenocideNow

why the holy fuck do they sign their right to remain silent away?
That is beyond retarded.

good for some then

Gold

I find it entertaining that this is something that will continue with them for the rest of their life
after the cameras are off and they've done their time they'll always have to list it on their job applications
people moving into their neighbourhood will find out there's a child molester living nearby
if they get a girlfriend and then find out about this they'll be dumped on the spot

Remaing silent implies you have something to hide

>that smirk

Yep, figured it out a it after my post, ty anyway

>Iraq turned me into a pedo

We're not just talking about people approaching a line, we're talking about people literally dancing on it.

why was he so smug during the chat?
On the previous episode there was some good/bad cop shit

For Chinese chicken noodles and a bathroom break, of course.

You're asking that question on a website that has been obsessed with a cripplingly autistic person named christian weston chandler for about a solid decade now.

>that switcheroo while the pedo is in the bathroom
HE'S STILL GOT IT

this could be useful

>her

i think he gave up when he was confessing, too late to take it back

>Hey boo
>Hey

Why did they hang a painting directly behind the pedo stool that they had to blur out anyway?

You misunderstand between "using a loophole" and "not breaking the law because of not doing one of the requirements"
It's like saying, not buying drugs in order not to be prosecuted for buying illicit substances is a loophole

So you're perfectly fine with shit that's way beyond entrapment being perfectly legal as long as its conducted by a civilian entity?

Nice

lol
$750,000 bathroom break, no way would his bail be that high if he had kept his mouth shut.

I just realized I've never seen a picture of Chris Hansen smiling before.

Admitting he offended before is what got him that huge bail

This is a situation where a civilian entity knows the letter of the law, knows how to maintain chain of custody of evidence, knows what is and isn't a crime, knows how to induce people into committing a crime without self-incrimination, has police on standby for when the crime becomes an air-tight arrestable offense, and is effectively a law enforcement entity in every way, shape, and form, except officially. Thus is capable of legally operating in such a way as is illegal for law enforcement entities.

I really don't see how that isn't a loophole.

Yep, they broke NAP by entering someone else's home

How does this hold up compared to the original?

>It's not a her

aus u are considered full adult at 18 so you can drive a car and purchase alcohol.

zero b.a.c level when driving though

wait, what non-aggression pact?

>I was always afraid
>Of what?
>To be on that guy's show

Great episode

They mess up from time to time in their first investigations

Yeah. Know the law and learn how to not break it. There's a difference between an oversight by the drafters of a law and a clear exclusion of things by virtue of the law being specific as to things it wants to include.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YzlopsupkZM#t=266
ICECOLD
C
E
C
O
L
D

So they use REAL photos of children in these sting operations, yet somehow find decoys that are of age that look like them? How is it the predators don't recognize the difference and just book it?

Because they be thirsty. Though there was one time when the predator saw the decoy did not look like the photos so he bailed

Should've nuked him

Really isn't the same feel now that they're using lame ass phone apps to catch these guys and not seeding chatrooms like the old days

>second guy comes in as the first guy is still being arrested
>literally parks next to first guy's car
so many thirsty niggas

JUST FLASH ME BRO

Hmm, this is weird.Hanson vs Predator used a music track reminiscent of one from the game Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines

compare (1:08 - 1:22)
to (1:57 - 2:18)
youtube.com/watch?v=P9XOete5e1k

Guessing it's a Royalty free sound?

god simpsons is so fucking unfunny

>compare (1:08 - 1:22)
I meant to address it's in the part 2 video on the crimewatch page

>I brought dinner for myself

This is fantastic.

She waved at me!

I just thought, to avoid copyright robots why don't uploaders upload the Youtube video at 2x speed, then just have everyone watch the video in x0.5 speed.

>HAVE A BLUNT...

Why do they only catch male pedos?

Some do but it introduces weird audio artifacts because of the repeated sampling changes

>turns out it was legit
>the loli and her friends laugh at your dick covered mug and slam the door in your face

You have 10 seconds to post the GOAT line

10 seconds? What?! No way!

TWO WORDS

Built good

>what he said next will SHOCK you
>"What was her name?"
>"It wasn't a her."
>EPIC CAMERA ZOOM
>DUN DUN DUNNNNN
>HE ALSO FUCKS BOYS

I honestly burst out laughing when he called him a worm

>I honestly burst out laughing when he called him a worm
link with timestamp bb

I didn't do anything yet!

>Getting my ass kicked
>I knew it
>I need you to just arrest me and take me to jail a-and just execute me
>I'm a sick son of a bitch
This fucking guy

7:25, the second episode

thanks boo

I wish he'd locked himself in the bathroom when he saw Hansen.

This one was relatively boring compared to the last two. Although it was hilarious when decoy asked if he bought anything and he said he bought himself dinner but nothing for her, kek.

cleanest
best
pleasure

>I don't wanna be on television, ya feel me?
>We are filming.