Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dj6icFSWB4k
youtube.com/watch?v=aNVklMmGeFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i still wont watch it. prediction percentage 100 percent accurate

Lucas will be more chill

Nah. He's a huge nagger.

>The kids go through to the Upside Down World
>Chris Hansen surprises them on the other side to ask them what they're doing there...
...what's next?

Roman is related to El. Maybe xie has super powers too. Xie will run afoul of Hopper, but xie will befriend the kids, being a outcast xierself. Probably knows about D&D and stuff. Will have a comical moment in the Wheeler household, introducing xirself to Mike/Nancy's parents.

Jesus christ it's MY predictions, fuckhole.

This sounds plausible, but I doubt that Roman's story will overlap much with the D&D party, simply because the other two new characters almost certainly pertain to them. It would be a bit crowded. Roman is undoubtably connect to Eleven though. If it weren't for the fact that they're having both men and women read, my guess would have been (based on the 30-38 age range) that Roman was El's father, but obviously that can't be the case if the character ends up being female, and we've basically already been introduced to El's mother. I'm not sure where the character will end up crossing over into the main story. It's really the most interesting of the three new cast members though.

You sound like a huge nagger, too.

since it did so well, will they be able to afford better clothes for the show? I know its supposed to be 80s but these really look bad. I wouldn't wear these in the 1880s even.
And after the huge settlement I'm sure all the families got from the government for messing with their kids, they should have better attire.

youtu.be/dj6icFSWB4k

this was pretty bad, the kids at the emmies dping a song

did froggy get raped to death, his stupid face is nowhere to be seen, not that i'm complaining

So, is Will gonna die? Turn into that faceless thing? Be able to walk between the two sides?

Fuck, that was awful...

He was finishing up filming the IT remake.

Doubt it. He just negotiated a fairly big pay bump and is scheduled to be in more episodes this season. Maybe though.

your face is stupid.

disgusting

no u

Dustin is adorable. I want to adopt him.

He probably makes more money than you. I don't think the system looks highly on that.

After Steve broke Jonathan's camera he should have said and another thing - what is a haggard 40 year-old man doing attending High School anyway?

it won't be able to live up to the hype and people will say it sucks (half life 3)

It doesn't need a second season. They shouldn't have set up for one and just let it alone.

Nancy will still have an eating disorder.

I predict it will rip-off more cliche 80's tropes and millennials will feel like they were born in the wrong generation and call it the greatest thing ever created.

>People actually like these little shits more than Froggo

youtube.com/watch?v=aNVklMmGeFg

Retards.