Lost Highway

Whats Cred Forums's thoughts on this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aepBpZ3kXek
youtube.com/watch?v=qZowK0NAvig
youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=EEH9Zwo8JEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god tier

a lot funnier than people give it credit for. take for example:

>open door
RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAMSTEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>close door

lol so random xD

7/10

It's the best Lynch you'll ever get outside of Twin Peaks S01

Scariest scene ever filmed. Lynch's best work to date. All the same themes and ideas in Mulholland Drive but with more grit and urgency here.

Dylan Klebold

typical lynch pseudokino

All I've seen is the tailgating clip, it's 10/10 and should be mandatory for all learner drivers to watch

unwatchable poop

>that fucking sex scene with patty arquette just getting fucking PLOWED by balthazar getty
>henry rollins as a prison guard
>robert blake threatening to shoot people in the skull not long before shooting his wife to death and getting away with it

Pretty based, desu.

A masterpiece. Pure and simple. Don't try to "understand it," just let the images and sounds flow into, and seduce, you. THEN you can try to interpret it..

Most of Lynch's films are better than that meme show.

>funny how secrets travel

What is this scene?

THICCCCC

I'm not him but I hope he is talking about the scene where Mystery Man's face appear instead of Patricia Arquette's face. It's a such a good example of cheesy jump scare actually scary as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=aepBpZ3kXek
>that ending
>mfw

I'm Deranged is such a great track

That's just, like, a regular body type dude.

That's not -real- thicc.

ok amy

>that scene where she is forced to strip for the old guy
Lynch knows how to give boner

I adore this movie. But i'm the biggest Lynch fan dipshit and I just rewatched Wild at Heart this evening too.

Excited to see Balthazar Getty in the new Twin Peaks.

I consider it to be Lynch's best film and it's definitely in my top ten.

While that scene is very scary, no, I'm referring to the "call me" scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=qZowK0NAvig

The Balthazar Getty scenes really happen, the Pullman scenes are the dream, and you're a tryhard if you think it's the other way around

Jesus even watching out of context is so chilling. That scene has stuck with me since first seeing the movie 10 years ago. It's true horror, not a loud noise or a bit of gore but absolutely terrifying in the way it unsettles and warps reality.

what

>that free jazz part

CRAWLIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIN

Nah blue velvet is a classic of American cinema

The main thing is that the Pullman sequence has far more surreal and unexplained things happening.

It's my third favorite film of all time and easily the best Lynch film. 10/10

This is true.

Also, this.

Stop posting.

MANN SIEHT IN UM DIE KIRSCHE SCHLAGEN

Awful, incoherent mess. Lynch is a hack.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=EEH9Zwo8JEM
where's his sticky you cunts

It is PURE POETRY

definitely one of his best and one of my favorite films. soundtrack is fucking awesome as well

The Mystery Man represents the Big Other. I had to write a fucking essay about Mulholland Dr. and Lost Highway applying Lacanian psychoanalysis to both.

I barely understand what I wrote.

wew, that must have been really difficult
zizek himself has trouble filling in those madlibs, can't imagine how hard it must be to ape his opinions after he sets them out explicitly for you