How much you wanna bet it's Spielberg?

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/superstar-actor-sexually-abused-teen-corey-haim/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mxyQ7KLhpBU?t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wouldn't it be easier to find out at what age he was molested and then find the films he was in when he was only that age during production?

It's probably my bet, except he's not an actor and Feldman said he was innocent (unless that tweet was a fake).

Tom Hanks at a close second, Cruise on third (because I have my tin foil hat on about what scientology is really hiding). I'd throw De Niro, Ford and Nicholson into the mix too.

And surrounding films on the lot. Most likely it was a film that was also being filmed near by that housed the pedo

I think someone pointed out either Cruise or Hanks were being filmed in the same location at the time. I can't remember which.

kinda doubt it, he was too busy deflowering young actresses like he did with valerie bertinelli.

>Chances Spielberg is a massive pedo perv rapist: 99.99999%
>Chances he will get outed: 0.0000000001%

Why come nobody has begun compiling a list of every single A-list actor from the time he was raped to now, and then start dwindling away by process of elimination with the information we have?

It'd at least give us a more accurate scope to work with.

It says actor not director you dingus

>Why come nobody
Jews is why. This news will come and go in a few days.

this is getting dark as shit and i can imagine everyone in the future being all mr perfect hindsight asshole going "omg how could they not have seen it? look at hook, et, empire of the sun, schindlers list, glover speaking out - total pedo"

How much is marvel fucked if it turns out to be RDJ? Surely they ruins their franchise to some degree

It*

RDJ is probably the anonymous leaker speaking shit about hollywood

after the drugs he seems a bit more conservative and disgusted at hollywod and just milking it for cash

What if this news is being thrown out to intimidate some actor or producer? E.g. "work on our project/accept our terms and we can make these nasty pedo rumors go away, friendo"

Nobody thinks its RDJ.

Cross referencing his list would be a good start

He listed people that were "good guys"

John Landis? Is that you?

>Hollywood is or will be shitting up these threads to throw off the scent

IT'S FUCKING MARTIN SHEEN

yeah he would've needed a ladder to molest anyone. It's probably pretty hard to rape someone while standing on a ladder

this story has been getting traction and then disappearing since An Open Secret in 2014.

if these poor guys want any justice in their lives they need to name the A-list abusers because naming the behind the scenes agents/producers didn't do anything (bryan singer for example)

>implying hollywood gives a shit about a bunch of neckbeard couch potatoes

thats not a household name though.

it is for anyone over 40.

I hope it's Charlie.

If the rumours are true, they definitely do care. Aside from normie comments on gossip websites, we're one of the few talking about it and trying to figure out who it is. A lot of things spread as a result of threads like these.

from what i remember the good guys are mostly some people RDJ worked with - mel gibson, shane black etc

IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON

Nice try pedowood

idk if you noticed but hollywood is in a really bad moment of low audiences for tv, awards, blockbusters bombs etc

people are feeling a disgust in their skin towards what media tells them.

If someone wholesome as fuck like Spielberg or Hanks is named while shit like Spotlight gets best movie of the year oscars it's a tiny cultural earthquake

Tom Hanks was listed as a good guy too, so maybe we can cross him off for now (especially when there is nothing else to go with)

What list?

this desu senpai

>So yes, a few awesome Hwood people I know personally: (They have flaws and are not perfect, but they are GREAT people who are the opposite of the other sick fucks):

David Kelley
John Hughes (was the best)
Natasha Gregson Wagner
Bryan Lourd
Neil Patrick Harris
Jon Hamm
Guy Ritchie
Tommy Lee Jones
Susanna Hoffs
Kevin Kline & Phoebe Cates
Drew Barrymore
Steve Martin
Rachel McAdams
Bob Kosberg
Sofia Coppola
Zoe Cassavetes
Moon Zappa
Brad Pitt
John Favreau
Amber Heard
Jerry Bruckheimer
Molly Ringwald
Tom Hanks
Rob Reiner
Susan Downey
Will Staeger
Miranda Cosgrove
Seth Macfarlane
Richard Lovett
Johnny Depp
Akiva Goldsman
Alan Horn
Elton John
Kate Beckinsale
Ron Meyer
and yes...even Mel Gibson (faults and all.)
And about 2,000 other people whose names you'd never recognize.
They're not angels, and not perfect - neither am I. But they are REAL people who know what it means to be a real friend. :-)

DON'T BE MEL DON'T BE MEL

It's got to be Joel Schumacher right? I mean whoever he is closest to on set or is friends with most definitely destroyed haims boi pucci

Not A-list, not an actor, not a household name

Its a well known secret though, so I feel critics would give him bad reviews and actors and studios wouldn't want to work with him

>Amber Heard
>Johnny Depp
not very reliable

When did he write this, and where was it published?

This is basically the list of non-exposed pedos

Anton Yelchin was age 10 when he appeared in Steven Spielberg's Taken tv series.

Lindsay Lohan implying he was murdered?

>This is the result of #hollywood a beautiful life has come to an end.. A brilliant actor and a loving friend. Surround your life with good people and know who your #true #friends are my prayers and love goes out to anton's family #anton coбoлeзнoвaниe ceмьe и близким this breaks my heart. He was my friend I am so sorry to Anton's father

it's obviously not. He's a weirdo catholic with too much testosterone for the elites and who can't stop impregnating women

also he wast some mogul at the time to fuck those boys without consequences

I disagree, I've managers to somehow unintentionally see a lot of interviews of former child actors who worked for Spielberg and they all seem to like him even decades after filming. The guy who played Rufio said he actually still sends him a Christmas card every year and calls him to see how he's doing lel.

it'll end up being Joel Schumacher or someone who doesn't matter

>Amber Heard

He's a real pro.

say my name

Look up 'himmmm', it's his username.

I kinda hope it's not spielberg because if it is everything any man has ever done with any sympathy or any hability to relate with children will be seen as some weirdo pedoshit

Well, at least they don't fuck kids, I think that's what the list is getting at.

Steve Martin and Amber Heard are like that nickelodeon dude?

He was abused on the set of Lucas (1986) between sets. So you can narrow it down to people involved in that film.

>Amber Heard

RDJ doesn't sound like a good judge of character.

before his death Anton Yelchin was talking more and more about his early days in Hollywood

How many times does it need to be pointed out?

He said:
>They have flaws and are not perfect, but they are GREAT people who are the opposite of the other sick fucks

See

burn in hell Steven

Just please be a Jew.

He specifically said it wasn't Steven Spielberg in previous interviews.

hi Steven

This. He molested Dewey. Someone has the caps somewhere.

nice try, steve

Is that why Dewey killed himself?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Why do I have a memory of that kid Dewie dying?

Dewey got molested on the set of MITM, he might as well be dead.

if it's a Jew it'll be an outcast jew that didn't play by the jew rules. Most likely it will be a goy, can't have jews look bad

It's fucking Travola.

Man, the more I'm looking into Spielberg the more sense it makes. Waaaay too many coincidences.

I'm sad now.

what do you see

It's clearly not Mel

The Jews have been out for his blood for years and if they had dirt on him, they would have exposed him when the antisemitic comments dropped

They wanted to destroy him and would have if they could

delete this

>Miranda Cosgrove

So she and RDJ have talked about what went on with Dan and are trying to stop it

Spielberg is the ultimate misdirection.

You know it has to be him instead.

Meet the Feebles...

Something off, no offense

the only things hes molesting is his wang and a Domino's pizza

It's some one who's a household name, not an actual house

Apparently he's very satisfied with his wife's taint.

That gave me a clue

They'll never release the name. The article is meant to get the attention of people in hollywood and will be accepting bribes.

these are from when Charlie Sheen being pozzed came out. one of the two retweets the last one has is Corey Feldman.

I know for a fact that it's JIM CARREY

ssssssomebody stop him!

lol

Isn't this a sign new media is putting cracks in old Hollywood's walls?

The Playboy mansion closing a symbol or something.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Being a child actor must be hell. If be terrified if my kid was a child star, all those slimy Jew fucks trying to fuck them.

Makes me wonder what the pedo anons on here would be like I they go power in the industry, if the stranger things threads are any indication...

Come to think of it, I now feel sorry for those kids, they e probably seen some shit.

Neither de Niro or Jack Nicholson are fags. Not at all.

Kubrick knew too much

Not surprising, seems like Sheen's stuck his dick in just about everything
thank fuck he'll be dying slowly and painfully

Think some gold digging whore would still fuck this dude after everyone knows he has H.I.V.?

Probably, not all bug-chasers are gay

is it a crime to read a magazine?
jesus christ

2nd left side down (red arrow). This Playgirl magazine was in early The Shining pre-interview scene. Kubrick did not waste film. Playgirl is not Cosmo.

i knew it was something like this, Jack aint no fag

lolita.
shining is about jack molesting danny.
eyes wide shut is about jewish elite sex parties.

kubrick tried to warn everybody.

(talking about The Shining film here). It is alleged Jack's character was doing nefarious otherworldly things to Danny. The supernatural stuff were dreams.

>shining is about jack molesting danny.
i never picked up on that. i feel very retarded.

anyone screencapping thread(s)?

doing good fun.

It's not me haha, i'm not gay

Travolta's a bottom anyway

thank god for that

we all know that, bro

all the $/fame and this is what you deal with

youtu.be/mxyQ7KLhpBU?t=17s

DeNiro is a good candidate. He was actually starring in one of the countless MK Ultra propaganda movies together with Dakota Fanning- Hide and Seek. And he is A-list. And unlike Spielberg (who would be my favorite pick), an actor.

Most Stranger things fans here consider Millie pure and want to protect her. It's not the same being a white pedo and a Jew.

but im pretty sure he said that this "pedophile" is famous as a producer but is not really a household name, and was also an actor (i dont think spielberg or hanks really fit this criteria. althought they are family men, which was another clue given.

no, only one man fits all the criteria. its ron howard. produces, directs, acted, famous in the 80's tho not a household name, known as a family man. screencap it.

Harrison Ford

Sorry, guys

>A blew blew blew I'm going to blow the lid on this shit
>later tho
>just fucking wait
He deserved what he got, the shithead. Just fucking DO IT. Don't FUCKING TEASE IT LIKE ITS A FUCKING TELEVISION SHOW.

fyi he's in real danger and whoever is handling is is probably making sure he's in a secure place before giving the go ahead

Ron Howard isn't a household name anymore? I must be getting old.

fuck off pedo

>a child is pure
Literally something only pedos say

I love how Haim claimed it was a prominent person in Hollywood still working today and faggots like you just list every older A-list actor and director. You are cancer.

anyone else find it really strange this is coinciding with coreys wacky music shenanigans? and to a lesser extent brad pitt break up stuff... its like discredit corey as crazy and look everybody brad pitts doin stuff!

feels like attentions purposely being pushed away from this.

Honestly if it was someone actually famous, not some producer no one outside of Hollywood has heard of - then it would be out there already.

You can also narrow it down to people who were 42 at the time of filming in 1986.

bumping with Serpico reference from song

My money is on John Travolta. Known faggot, makes unwanted sexual advances on men. Was very famous in the mid '80s.

What can we do when shit like this is endorsed by the government and the ones in it involved?

When someone like Joe "Hidin' won't make it lighter" Biden there's no guarantee someone is going to get caught

Most of the rumours to this day Travolta is a bottom, how would this work?

>bottoms can't molest

why not?

So he only takes it in the ass 100% of the time. Shut the fuck up, idiot. Any faggot degenerate, regardless of being a bottom or not, is capable of this.

It's a shortlist from what people are piecing together the last few threads. You weren't here and are pure cancer. Move on.

No retard. Travolta was big in the mid 70's. In the 80's he was a washed up has been. Pulp Fiction was his big come back in the 90's.

mirrors

Not if they're incredibly powerful, litigious, well-protected and smart about it.

All I'm seeing from the article is that the person is an A-lister, not really specifying if they are an actor, director, and/or producer.

youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w

anywhere i can bet on this?

IT IS GEORGE LUCAS
I'VE BEEN SAYING HE RAPED MY CHILDHOOD FOR YEARS NOW
HIS MOVIES DIDN'T RAPE IT, HIS FUCKIND DICK DID IT

don't even try and derail this one jew, the writings on the wall the jewocracy is in its final days.

No the Shining is about Jack projecting his own low self esteem onto the rest of his family, violently lashing out at his wife and son because he has writer's block which stems from the realization he's shit, a shit writer.

The whole idea of Jack always being, an eternal presence in the lodge is simply about the recursion of family violence: Jack hit his son and wife, Danny will grow up thinking that hitting women is normal behavior, he'll have a wife, an abusive relationship... ad infinitum.

But yeah, Eyes Wide Shut is about: "ooh I'll wear a mask and no one will know I'm unfaithful to my wife, why don't we start a club!" and in the original novel Tom Cruise/Fridolin was Jewish.

You mean to say: "Go 4 it."

no jack molested danny. bear symbolism associated with danny and the weird bear costume fellatio scene, the scene where jack has a blue robe on and he calls danny onto the bed, jacks total lack of affection for his wife, the playgirl magazine about incest... its in there man. movie has lots of different things but one of them is jack becoming the monster in his own novel about his own family, he cant escape that guilt.

eyes wide shut also has a jewish guy throwing a christmas party and then that same guy is the one throwing the sex party but thats not for everyone. rich elite new world order jews pretending to be like everyone else but holding secret obscene sex parties behind closed doors, cruises daughter is in danger of becoming part of it to watch the ending closely.

true or not kubrick believed in this sexually fueled elite controlling group and put that shit in his movies as an act of defiance.

>anyone else find it really strange this is coinciding with coreys wacky music shenanigans? and to a lesser extent brad pitt break up stuff... its like discredit corey as crazy and look everybody brad pitts doin stuff!
>feels like attentions purposely being pushed away from this
From what?

Literally nothing has been learned. You guys are just speculating in circles

Speilberg isn't an actor

>NOT A PEDO! NOT A PEDO! I JUST MUTILATE BABY GENTIALS AND SUCK THE BLOOD FOR A JOB!

damn. I hope the rumors about her and Schneider are not true. She looks like a good, nice girl.

kek

Sorry, guys.

Steve Martin.

>"Haim was just 11 when, Feldman says, a man raped him on a movie set."

Time to do the math.

Guys, I work for a big studio and hate to have to be the one to leak this but its Steve Buscemi

It's ok, we don't believe you.

This.

What's this story has to do with posting Steven's pic !!! There may be a kid living inside this dude head though !?!?!?

Rob Reiner was on the list, IIRC. Mentioning this because someone was suggesting it could be him the other night.

He loves to molest his wife's Clit/Brown/Taint like they just fucked for the first time.

literally too much information chriiistt gfto

fucking lol

That doesn't make any sense. Heim was born in 1971 and his first film wasn't until 1984. But the first film was "Firstborn and it started

Teri Garr, Peter Weller, Christopher Collet, Corey Haim, Sarah Jessica Parker and Robert Downey, Jr

He's too fat. I bet he can barely fuck his wife, let alone a pert young boy ass.

That's the thing, he's fat as fuck. He just readies his chode and drops all weight down behind it like a torPEDO and straight in the arse in one devastating blow.

(((((Spielberg))))))

It would certainly explain Charlie.

This is the fakest thing I've ever read. People with things of this weight to impart don't teaser the information for gossip sites.

Taking a wild guess but Michael Douglas

Like father like son

This is distastefully obvious in its attempt to make the reader think that RDJ is the author.

>it's a things literally nobody says episode

So Cred Forums, or rather Cred Forums squatting in Cred Forums, is more credulous than a National Enquirer-reading housewife. Now we know.

The scum that frequent Hollywood has always done that shit, though. The rich ones don't bother outing the sickos because they're not 100% sure what they're hearing is true and because they've got nothing to gain. But the low-level guys who aren't getting rich and need the money? They take all the gossip, maybe look into it a tiny bit more with the few connections they have, and then they attempt to get a payday out of it, pretending it's about saving someone.

>the youngest of the three guys from Digital Entertainment Network, who were the pedos most of An Open Secret was about was in the first two Mighty Ducks movies
>the Mighty Ducks starred Emilio Estevez, brother of Charlie Sheen.

IT FITS.

Struck a nerve, Diddler Pedoberg?

It's Eddie Murphy

Sounds like you just volunteered for the task.

How deep can that guy falll hahahahha

even if it's RDJ he has enough money to just buy an island and live there for the rest of his live, never be in public again

I without a doubt, 100% got the impression that he wanted to fuck kids from Meet the Feebles.

The sexy hippo woman was probably what tipped it for me.

why is everybody assuming the pedo is a man? it could be an actress too

>the person who's said to have sodomised the Coreys and who's always referred to as a he could be a girl too! s-s-stop assuming their gender!!

>Propositioned sex.
>Kid says no.
>Threatened with career ruin/ blacklisting/ murder etc..
>Kid tells mom
>Mom risks everything and goes to the authorities
>The corrupt men in power make good on their threat and kill everyone who know about it.
>Suspicions arise

Surely this has happened at some point.

Why should it be an actor who is only a few years older than Haim? And how on earth could high as fuck and all around fucked up RDJ organize a pedo ring?

Is it Sean Penn?

Why would it be Charlie Sheen, Sean Penn etc, they were pretty young themselves at that time and probably swimming in pussy. Why would either of them rape cory haiman for no reason.

Perversion. Not that any of this is true. This shit is Salem all over again.

>Amber Heard
>Johnny Depp

Both of them tried to get an underage actress to do a threesome with them at an event (either Zandaya or that redhead with the chin, as they were the only underage Disney/nick actresses at the event back then).

So they're in the pedo list.

>Kate Beckinsale

Despite being abused herself, she has no problem with showing naked pictures to her underage daughter or letting her have sex with adult men.

So... RDJ is not a very good judge on who's pedo or not.

Citation needed or it didn't happen

think it's a little early to start imposing roles on it, don't you?

>Threatened with career ruin/ blacklisting/ murder etc..
not what happened, they coerced him into it, An adult male had convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations.

Woa! Can you prove that fucking claim?

Think about it.
It's Ron Howard.

He listed Mel Gibson and Johnny Depp as good guys though. It seemed more like a list of "people who were good... to me"

Curtis Hanson died yesterday by (((natural causes))).

Maybe we have a suspect right there.

WE DID IT REDDIT! YAAAAY. UPBOATS FOR EVERYONE!

Now fuck off to Facebook.

I thought fucking Polio did?