>>74550020

Plz no bully

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ONgZmkZWVk
youtube.com/watch?v=9STY4o5X9Xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meeeee

plz take youtuber discussion to reddit where it belongs. i have alerted the mods and this thread will be removed shortly.

Make /cel/

I still like leafy. He plays an essential part in the YT ecosystem

#NoChin

This. I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel and then I'll make videos every time Leafy does something stupid so I can get views and subs. Eventually I can make videos for a living and I can drop out of college.

What we do here is go back-back-back-back....

>Says it's a cycle
>Which means it has happened before and keeps repeating itself
>"""Proves""" this cycle by forcing Kalvin into the last two steps (backfires, victim)

iDubbz is a stupid nigger

But it has been a cycle

Nope. That cycle never happens for leafy, that image actually first came about during the keem fiasco

this is a discussion for 13yr olds

now there are multiple youtube channels dedicated to 'policing' the 'quality' of content

this nigga, h3h3, every tard who has to talk about sjw or 'pleb' channels, every tard who talks about viners, etc

like who died and made them the gatekeepers? it's more annoying that they make a living talking about shitheads. like who is the worse shithead, the guy who runs around acting like a retard or the guy who incessantly talks about the retard?

i saw dude in OP pic in a 20 minute long video where they made cake out of toenails and pubes, then they eat it and vomit everywhere

this is the dude who wags his finger?

this is a website for 13 year olds

reflect on that and your life choices, user

It's all for views, man. More views means more money. Eating human cake, vomit cake, hair cake, etc. and calling out other YouTubers with a bigger subscriber base makes more people check out your videos and with any luck, some of them stay.

Kek this majority of us are 13 year old blue eyed blonde haired Cred Forumsacks

Could you ask them to make a /youfag/ board pls?

lets be real
only gradeschoolers watch this shit

If this reddit shit is Cred Forums related then should the cunnyfags be allowed their threads too?

enjoy your bans underage cucks.

I'm a senior in high school and at least half of the people here watch Idubbbz.

this is why we need /kino/

This YouTubeshit is still better than capeshit.

It isn't
Your thread is even lower than the capeshit threads you spam you fucking tourist

Shut up shitskin we Aryans will prevail and escape this bystander effect

This

I'm actually not 13 and yes, I am continuously reflecting on the poor choices I have made.

Except he's just pointing out that Leafy is a whiny, hypocritical cunt. He's not saying Leafy should change his content or lose views he's just demonstrating to the world that the cunt can dish it out but is unable to take it.

>Your thread
Didn't even make this thread. Superhero movies are just so fucking boring, and they get really annoying when the threads are repeated ad nauseum.

Idubbbz's didn't even fully touch on Leafy's insecurity problems.

Not only does he always hide his chin, but he also appears in a giant sweatshirt EVERY SINGLE TIME to hide his pathetic skinnyfat body, and also a hat to make his head appear smaller.

He's a bitch.

>have a kind of crappy chin, but not as bad as Leafy's
>have a pathetic skinnyfat body
>have a big head, also have a hat
Holy shit, I'll study Leafy's videos and make a parody, get millions of views, and rake in the cash. Thanks, user.

Both of them are cringey. I don't even watch them, but have only seen them from the Redditt drama

Leafy's fashion is stuck in 2008. I remember wearing that shit in middle-school.

idubbz or whatever is just as cringey with his voices that he uses to strawman

I heard Idubbbz actually has like Asperger's or something and really doesn't give a fuck about whether or not his demeanor is cringy.

What you think of them is irrelevant to the argument. Leafy also tried to paint Idubbbz as insecure but he has shaved his head a ton of times, commented himself he was going bald, shot videos shirtless, shown pretty much everything shamelessly, etc.

Leafy is really just a massive bitch who couldn't even take his greasy, smelly hat off.

Bullshit. He might be a bit spergy, but he's self-conscious af.

Nah capeshit is worse

iDubbbz is GOAT

This is probably the stupidest Youtube drama so far.

say what you will about idubbbz, he had great hair genetics.

but not the stupidest

*it's not

excuse me

Not even rape accusations get stop him from pumping out Happy Wheels and Minecraft videos.

Bump, quality thread.

okay

MONEY SHOT

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=8ONgZmkZWVk

Wow Cred Forums, great thread!

Keep it up!

there should be a /youfag/ board

just sayin

I actually wouldn't mind that, because as much as I like this stuff, it kind of fucks up Cred Forums. I think even Cred Forums would agree because we get some gaming channel threads there as well.

So you're right at home then?

iDubbbz is a qt ...

OH SHIT

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

LOL

Chad should do a Fat Cunt on Leafy

youtube.com/watch?v=9STY4o5X9Xk

Oh yeah, I forgot about this.

Proud of you.

Did it end up going anywhere?

People who attach themselves to high sub youtuber memers and their cancerous fanbases to feel like they are apart of something are the worst bottom feeding scum the absolute worst, a fucking cunny poster is above you. A footfag is above you. A literal midget Turk roach towers above you like a skyscraper. You are filth. You are muck. You are cancer. You are a fart in the wind.

Heres the real calvin cycle, you faggots.

Cunnyposting Turkish roach footfag detected.

Exactly, even now I feel like this thread doesn't belong here.

Also, whenever a youtube thread gets posted on any board there's always people there to complain about it. I hate to compare it to /mlp/, but it's kind of like that.

Nah. Tobuscus is still making videos. I don't know what the chick who accused him of rape is up to.

Noice

>like
>like

Kill yourself.

The quality of this thread is below blacked and cunny posting desu, mods really need to ban all you inderage shits.

Nothing is below blacked and cunny posting. Notice how even the YouTube threads get infested with you shits. How many Idubbbz or Leafy replies do you get in blacked, huh?