cinemablend.com/reviews/...9/suicide-squad
hollywoodreporter.com/re...m-review-915825
screencrush.com/suicide-squad-review/
ign.com/articles/2016/08...de-squad-review
youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs
youtube.com/watch?v=HVJGh51wR7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Reddit Tomatoes

my usual rule of thumb for superheros is the lower the rt score the more enjoyable. Fant4stic obviously exempt from this rule.

>you can't make this shit up

Your rule of thumb is worthless considering Man of Steel, Dawn of Justice, and Susisqua were all shit.

(not true, by the way)

>Cs, Ds, and Fs across the board from audiences and critics.
depressing

Civil War was legit great though. No amount of neckbeard nitpicking can take that away.

literally all three of these are better than anything marvel has put out since its memeatic universe came to be

They're the exact same capeshit.

Interestingly, I feel the same, after watching BvS and seeing it's score, I decided that the site was wrong, I don't know how, but it doesn't truly rate them.

SS is.
MoS and BvS are not. They are transcendent.

They will race behind you...
They will stumble...
They will fall...

But in time...

If you think that, then why bother coming into these threads?

>Civil War was legit great though.

wow Snyder truly is the Stanley Kubrick of our generation

Is he gonna be a-alright?

fixed.

The ultimate cut is much better goy, you should go to your local electronics store and buy it, then on your way home donate some money to your local synagogue.

It should be 100%

*pirate it
It is a great film.

>Another fresh review!

>mad dcuck

Snyder's a terrible director now, but by every possible measure he does a better job than MCU directors do (or are allowed to do)

He has a decent understanding of how to frame and light a shot, and how to use those things to inject his fucking retarded symbolism, and that's a skill that hasn't been demonstrated even once in even one MCU movie

i disagree. Snyder is a visionary director and game changer. his filmmaking techniques will be copied for generations to come

I genuinely feel sorry for him. Whatever his shortcomings as a director you can tell he least TRIES to do something unique in an otherwise stale genre, and truly cares about the films he makes.

>to inject his fucking retarded symbolism
I like Snyder, but I do think it's funny how ridiculously unsubtle he is.
He does it on purpose because he's not an idiot.
Baffling man.

I knew he was a talented guy all the back with Dawn of The Dead, .

>stealing the consensus from the superior movie

DCucks, everyone.

Can't even make up an original critical consensus just like their """""director""""" can't make up a movie without copying the blueprint from the superior movie studio.

no shit sherlock
The point here is that the reviews are inverse of the quality of the films.

>"t-t-he extended cut is beddar!!1"- desperate dcuck

it would be childishly simple to make this stuff up you fucking dipshit

That doesn't make ANY sense.

>Snyder is 50 years old

Watched Man of Steel again the other day. It's without a doubt the best capeshit of the past decade. Why do people hate it again?

It's like I live in fucking bizzaro world...

Because they aren't ready.

Hazarding a guess, people don't want serious superheroes, they want light-hearted action you can sit down and watch.

DC want's to take a more mature and in-depth analysis of their superheroes, Which I prefer over quips and problems solved by punching every 2 minutes.

Plus, as evidenced here, once the majority don't like it, so does everyone else.

>claim to be making a silly movie
>movie is silly
9/10

>claim to be making a super serious movie
>movie is silly
3/10

>movie is dead serious and expects you to take it's silliness dead seriously
0/10

>movie is just obnoxious
>4/10

Its really easy to understand. If I wasn't lazy I'd make an image or something. But I'm lazy.

people fear what they don't understand

b8

>people don't want serious superheroes

The dark knight. People want more of that very, very much.

Snyder is not delivering anything remotely close.

redditor numales hate the overt masculinity in the Snyderverse

Nigga it was ok at best, honestly what killed it was its inability to kill off any characters, resulting in the movie having no stakes at all

We are truly in the end times.

How the fuck do you figure?

Most people loved the Dark Knight for Ledger's Joker portrayal, any discussion about the movie has never turned to Batman's tragedy, which I'll admit was very good.

>what killed it was its inability to kill off any characters

... this applies to BvS and the DCEU in general.

Nolan is the king of spoonfeeding though.
He admits thats he makes sure to over explain things.

Plebs like handholding.

BvS is pleb alienation: the movie.

>people don't want serious superhero movies

What is the dark Knight trilogy?

lol Snyder makes Nolan's action sequences look like they belong in the MCU

Snyder is the superior director when it comes to action scenes

>Zod
>Superman
>El Diablo
>Robin

etc

You're claiming that about a movie that showed batman's origin. Twice. Just incase you forgot what happened 2 hours and 7 minutes before.

Snyder is trying to do the same thing as nolan, hes just utterly incompetent.

SUPERMAN LITERALLY DIES IN BvS

>B.E.T! xD

defend this dccucks

LOL HIS HEAD IS FLOATING HAHAHA

>Civil War was legit great
i want this meme to end already

Yeah I think people mainly praise TDK for Ledger's portrayal. The other aspects of that movie were kinda a mess in my opinion. I dare say both BB and TDKR had better pacing.

This is objective. The guy made a name for himself with 300, after all

Villains can die
superman isn't dead
villains can die
isn't dead, is leto's joker.

I guess what's upsetting you about civil war is there wasn't an actual villain.

Yes, the scene where Wonder Woman introduces the Justice League through an email attachment was the pinnacle of superhero cinema.

It was just too deep for plebs amirite?

>Resurrected
>Resurrected
>Nobody cares
>Happened years before offscreen, and is going to be resurrected anyway

amazing

>You're claiming that about a movie that showed batman's origin. Twice.
>i'm too stupid for capeshit

It was introducing the Martha element. When Thomas says Martha.
It wasn't just a recap of Bruce's origin.

lol what were they thinking? what director thought this was acceptable

BB was perfect for Batman, pacing, tone, design, atmosphere.

>Snyder is the superior director when it comes to action scenes

Until he needs the audience to care at all about those scenes.

But yes, hes great when all he needs to do is put "cool" flashy shit all over the screen.

Literally perfect.

That was well set up though.
It's tied into Lex's motivation.

>characters are only allowed to be introduced in solo movies or an after credits scene that you have to sit for over 10 minutes to see

>TKR
>better pacing
Stop breathing.

>it wasn't as bad as you think it was
>it was even worse

... stellar.

>Martha
>bad

The only meme that actually makes me angry.

Yes.

The people who don't care won't sit around for it, thus won't see it, thus it won't break the narrative for them.

The people who do care will sit around for it. The movie doesn't need to be interrupted to show them.

>it's the wifi password. we're not savages

HAHAHAHAHAHA got love marvel's reddit quipery

DCucks, everyone.

It baffles me why we even post, I've never seen an opinion change here, never swayed, or even considered.

People come here to have their belief re-affirmed, or swear and insult those who try to disagree.

>Until he needs the audience to care at all about those scenes.

Why can't DC fans admit to the movie's shortcomings? I mean, there's a lot of movies I love with a lot of flaws I concede to, superhero or otherwise. But they can't simply like flawed movies, they HAVE to be misunderstood 10/10 masterpieces that the entire world simply can't grasp.

Why is that?

I take it you're the type of person who only like subtlety and subtext when a lot of it used all at once and it isn't too

this
It's a fools errand, trying have a conversation about anything- especially capeshit- here.

why?

Why do you get off on scenes that are utterly devoid of drama or personal investment from the characters and exist only to show CGI action figures slapping each other?

well now you know why WB hired him and put him in charge TO DIRECT ACTION MOVIES

And yet they still keep making money.

Best joke in the movie, and got a big laugh in the theater I saw it in...

After all the seriousness in the DCEU, about goals and identity, all Croc wanted was to kick back and watch some booty on BET.

You'd think a Nu-Marvel Cuck would get it and laugh along, but you're probably more worried about the objectification of women of color, or somesuch faggotry...

2 of those are kino so it gets a free pass for me.

>Snyder is the superior director when it comes to action scenes

Not really. His down-and-gritty stuff (Smallville fight, Batman's warehouse fight) is pretty good, but his sweeping stuff (pretty much everything else) is just boring and over-CGI'd.

I thought Civil Wasn't was garbage the first time I saw it but on rewatch I realized what utter capekino it was.

That movie was really emotionally powerful, even for capeshit standards.

>"He killed me mom."
>"My father made that shield!"

Sheesh. Of only they could improve a bit in the cinematography department then these movies could be pure kino, but I guess they want their films to all look the same since it's all taking place in the same universe so it makes sense.

>Best joke

I think you're forgetting Captain Boomerang immediately walking out after Flag tells them they don't have to stay

Because they couldn't get anyone else?

Compare this shit to any actual action movie, first blood, predator, demolition man, TDK, and it's fucking embarrassing. It's confusing spectacle for content and the idea there are people retarded enough to fall for it is goddamn disgraceful.

You do know most of DC's audience is women and minorities, right?

Especially in Suicide Squad.

the redditor OP knows DC and Snyder do a better job at comic book movies. he knows it in his heart

>cenes that are utterly devoid of drama or personal investment from the characters and exist only to show CGI action figures slapping each other?
Because that's simply not true.

nice strawman
Here's a flaw- The batmobile chase is badly edited.

My usual rule of thumb for baneposters is the more of them that die of cancer, the more enjoyable

what shortcomings? name them

>TDK
...has TERRIBLE action

fuck yourself meme hustler

Awesome. Because I'm never rewatching it, and have no plans to.

I've never seen Civil War, and don't intend to, but I saw a clip where Cap "He's my friend" and Tony replies "So was I"

I love that line, a shame it's stuck in such a cookie-cutter capeshit.

>Superman's characterization
>Inconsistent tone
>Lex Luthor as a whole
>Empty symbolism

Just to name a few on BvS alone.

so you prefer your comic book gods fight scenes to look like a WWE match?

someone post the Thor webm please

Iron Man came out nearly a decade ago and had better cinematography and cgi than Civil War.

>cookie cutter

Opposed to what? Because for all its faults Civil War actually presented a more mature and morally grey conflit than BvS.

>>Superman's characterization
>>Inconsistent tone
>>Lex Luthor as a whole
meme

ask and ye shall recieve

I prefer them to be engaging. Snyder's massive action scenes simply aren't.

>actually presented a more mature and morally grey conflit than BvS.

better than Marvel's numale redditor audiences

>Inconsistent tone
Say what ypu want about everything else but tone is something they got right.

But doesn't it end with both of them still alive? One of them dying would've had much more impact, but noone wants to lose a marketable character, so they survive, like superman did.

Case in point, can't argue.

You must love Green Lantern

I genuinely left the theater thinking Cap had a faggot crush on Bucky.

If that was intentional, then I consider it kino, because otherwise, there's no explaining his moronic, self-destructive objectives outside of a genuine homosexual obsession.

We'll call it capedgaykino.

>make claim
>user provides counter claim to refute yours
>LOL MEMES EVERYONE

Fucking kill yourself.

>everyone on tumblr/gawker/huffpo ect hate reddit for being full of misogynistic, racist manchildren
>everyone on Cred Forums hates reddit for being full of emasculated nu-male SJW cuckolds

which one is it?

Can't or won't?

You spout opinions, you get meme responses.

Not really. As one the writers mentioned, one of them dying makes the other side "wrong". Leaving them both alive not only creates more conflict further down the line, but keep the whole thing ambiguous.

>what about his characterization?
>its a 3 hour movie you as an adult are expected to follow it and not have it dumbed down
>Eisenberg's Lex was great
>empty to the uninformed. the symbolism goes much deeper than just MUH JESUS

lol this webm always makes me laugh

>the youtube trailer sequence had the thinniest possible plot justification
>therefore its perfectly reasonable for anyone other than absolute retards to like it

no

Not him but Eisenbergs lex was embarrassing to watch. If you actually liked him your probably an aspie that related to him

Its a comic book movie centered around selling action figures.

You're confusing snyder's ineptitude for depth.

ive never been to tumblr so i dont know what your friends say about redditors. i only come to Cred Forums

>actor plays weird character well
>embarrassing to watch

Sounds like a you problem, m8.

>Two gods. Wrestling.

>>TDK
>...has TERRIBLE action

But a damned good reason for every action sequence.

Reasons matter more than execution and snyder botches both.

Did you never have a friend?

Autistic people have a lot of trouble building personal relationships.

ok buddy
keep forcing yourself to hate good movies

i feel embarrassed for Lex too but that just shows you how good Eisenberg portrayal of Lex is

Thats just contrarianism, rt is rarely accruate but thats just being pissy.

you say that like its a bad thing.
what's wrong with action figures for children and collectors?

... why are you accusing me of doing what you're doing? Is this some sort of desperate ploy for attention?

I'm sorry you're a cynical fuck who thinks that the Avengers loved each other enough to ultimately foil Zemo's plan makes a bad movie

>whats wrong with action figures for children
Nothing

>whats wrong with action figures for collectors
Everything. As the only reason collector culture exists is because everyone thinks the next action figure they buy will be worth LOADSAMONEY one day. When in reality, so much of this shit is produced it will never be worth anything. Furthermore it props up shitty movies.

is that the movie where they had a dance-off with the villian at the end?

>no u
thought provoking rebuttal

Snyder has no control over WB selling action figures though

I can't believe people on this board defend a Superman movie that doesn't even have the fortress of solitude in it.

Snyder is trash.

He doesn't like or even respect the characters in his films. If he did he would have portrayed Superman correctly instead of turning him into Doctor Manhattan.

you should get out more bro. Even if you hate these people it's good to get a gauge on what they're actually thinking and saying. 'to defeat the bug we must understand the bug' etc.

after all, I still browse Cred Forums occasionally even though I hate all of you

>not muh

snyder doesn't really have control of anything, he just does whatever the suits tell him.

he has control of how he directs the movie. after all it will be his legacy and what he is judged for. i think he takes that very serious and if he felt the studio was meddling too much in his life's work he would just walk away.

that's why DC v Marvel threads always come down to Snyder hate and marvel's shitty cinematography. marvel doesn't hire directors with artistic integrity

You probably build them one puckered virgin asshole at a time.

I think his filmmaking can be copied.
but not the storytelling, holy shit

underrated

>i wish the lord would take me now.webm

Anybody got that webm of thor taking off in new york? You know the one where it looks like somebody did their first after effects tutorial to make a person fly?

Jim Carrey neck!

Haven't seen the movie, Why is batman using a gun? Why is he wearing a retarded-looking trenchcoat over the batsuit?

BvS is literally too sophisticated for modern audiences.

It practically has a 100 percent on RT just like nu-Game of Thrones surely does. Utterly pathetic.

>no handholding
Artist had one job.

>great

never post on this board again.

>Ghostbusters 2016 76%

>its bad on purpose
>10/10

>marveldrones will always be pleb and proud

BvS fucking ruled though, it was even better than The Dark Knight. In fact I'd say Batman Returns is better than TDK actually.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are DCucks and prequel apologists the same people? There's no way this many people can have such shitty taste

Should I have swapped "silly" for "comedic?"

It's just Cred Forums being contrarian

What else would they do?

BvS and Batman Returns are both weird, canon disrespecting, visually exciting, operatic extravaganzas. The Dark Knight is bland in comparison.

Plenty of people bought the Blu Ray, so someone must like it.

he is only good at surface level, literally Michael Bay retarded cousin

tone deaf movie, terrible adaption of the main character who is portrayed as a depressing boring asshole who has sudden fits of rage and wishes he could be doing something else, plagued with not subtle at all cristian symbolism, Murderman, STOP INVINSIBLE SON, terrible tacked on Louis, joyless, should I continue?

>people love the movie because one of the main actors is amazing in it!
yea that was Nolan's intention you know

doesnt matter when you dont care about whats happening or the characters

he is obviously alive making dirt float for some reason

You're an absolute fucking moron. I hope your life is awful.

Be real though

The audio in BvS blew any marvel flick out of the water. The characters had memorable themes and the editing was on point. I'm not even sure if the Marvel characters have themes and I've watched every single one of the MCU movies.

>The characters had memorable themes

Only Wonder Woman, for like 10 seconds

Good description of this shit movie

they are fanboys

and luthor
and batman

It's the same 3 of 4 idiots that post daily
MOS, BvS, SS are good movies meme threads
Then a couple other idiots are baited into joining in the "fake good movie" discussion.

It's not just RT DC fags. Almost everyone is saying DCU movies are shit.
Here are non RT review sites saying the same thing.

metacritic.com/movie/suicide-squad

rollingstone.com/movies/...-review-w432204

cinemablend.com/reviews/...9/suicide-squad

hollywoodreporter.com/re...m-review-915825

screencrush.com/suicide-squad-review/

ign.com/articles/2016/08...de-squad-review

Keep reaching

SS is still falling.

>Inconsistent tone

They have a lot of problems but this isn't one of them. Actually I'd say the consistent drab tone is the problem

I totally agree with these scores, I just don't understand why Marvel movies rate so highly. They are equally shit, if not worse.

>Eisenberg's Lex was great
he was the low point of the movie it was completely diferent from the comics but in bad way

You're a shitty, stupid person who gossips about celebrities and watches reality TV. Why do you think you're allowed to have opinions? A "drab tone" is a necessary facet of any meaningful movie. There's plenty of garbage out there for manchildren like you, no need to whine about the meager selection that isn't for you and your tiny IQ. Fuck off moron.

Snyder was quite sparing with the action in BvS though. And I have to say I liked being able to watch the fight and know what as going on. I genuinely felt nauseous during the action scenes in Africa when I watched CW. It's the reason I didn't go and see it a second time even though I enjoyed the rest.

>not muh superman

i liked it but im not a superman fan.

yea fuck him for expecting a comic book movie adaptation to faithfully portray a beloved character! how dare he!?

nigga u gay

And yet it has legs so audiences must be enjoying it

>I'll call everything I dont like nu-male

They had themes? I never noticed

Especially Luthor, maybe because I was reflexively cringing whenever he was on screen

It's just a movie user

theres like 2 anons making the symbolism meme images and some idiots actually fell into the meme

returns is the best bat movie no question. bvs could've been great without EU shit like WW and the troll monster garbage. also Zack is a shit director with a great photographer. hopefully affleck nails it

Just like Transformers. Another shit movie that made money.
Box office does not equal quality.

Luthor's theme is actually good. It's an inverted take on Superman's

It's grand and sinister. The problem is it didn't have a Lex to match it

youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs

Pff nobody remember those, and the only reason people rememeber WW theme its because was so fucking chessy and absurd and the rone was repetitive.

I didn't say it did. I'm with the user earlier who says it's pointless discussing these things. A big problem for me is seeing it as DCEU vs MCU because then we don't really look at the individual movies. I prefer the MCU as a whole but I'd watch Suicide Squad again before Thor 1 and 2

Returns is coke filled fever dream with Batman in it (barely)

>and the only reason people rememeber WW theme its because was so fucking chessy and absurd

Why make shit up user? It's OK if you didn't like it but most people did. Just checking you tube it has 5.5million views, 63,000 likes and only 824 dislikes

>main character who is portrayed as a depressing boring asshole who has sudden fits of rage and wishes he could be doing something else,
how the fuck did you get that from mos? talk about tone deaf

spotted the marveldrone

I thought the Justice League teaser bit was lame, but the Knightmare sequence was great, and Dommsday was alright, especially how he was defeated. I think Snyder is a good director, he actually gives the characters a larger than life feel. They're gods walking among us, and the framing and lighting reflect that.

that's probably why it's so great. classic comics are a shit source material in general.

best character theme coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=HVJGh51wR7k

Everybody blames Snyder for getting Superman wrong but Afflecks fuck buddy keeps getting off scott free

I saw the movie and like a fucking idiot I went and saw BvS and like a fucking retarded idiot I went and saw Suicide Squad thinking by the third time they could finally made a good movie

I'm done with DC, I dont even like Marvel comics but their movies are superior

That's actually pretty shit user

>look at this d00d

Suicide Squad was good though

>If more poeple like its because its good,except when its marvel.
Seriously it was chessy.
>A hero save person in the last fucking second
I don't even gonna start with the cliche here

>Dommsday was alright
>dcuks liked even that terrible cave troll who shoot disco lasers and never looked like in the comic even when he grew bones
are you real people?

I liked the plot though, the story credit was Snyder and Goyer, Terrio wrote the script. So the basic plot was Snyder's work.

is not great, is weird, interesting, looks good but is not great is an ok movie but a bad Batman movie

>never looked like in the comic
Who cares? I liked the bit where Superman has to impale himself on Doomsday's spike in order to kill him. It was great.

It's literally better than Thor's magic pool though. Because at least it links in to the movie and what Luthor is up to. Don't get me wrong, it's still shit but fuck that pool man

it was shit and I like everyone involved in it fucking DC man...

>ok movie but a bad Batman movie
This always sounds ridiculous, I don't put faithfulness over quality. Returns was good, who cares if it wasn't accurate to the lore? Superheroes change so much that they're basically just their core iconography and nothing else. Let them be reinterpreted.

I didn't mention Marvel. Like I said, It's OK if you didn't like it but don't speak for everyone. You look like a fool

I don't even remember that pool. I remember Hulk fighting spider-thingies.

SeeThe scenery looks pretty but the fight looks very choreographed and fake. I couldn't take the fights seriously after this. When you look at the bridge fight in The Winter Soldier, you see less pretty cinematography but better choreography.

Wut?

Oh right! Like in Excalibur amarite so original!

he could have superthrow the spear or let Batman do it while he and Wondie held Doomsday

>Who cares?
is movie adaptation and DD is just brute monster the least they could do was making him look badass like in the comic

>all cricticism are nitpicking, none are valid because I say so and Rotten Tomatoes score is le high

Yeah dude, I know it's from Excalibur. What's your point? It was cool.

>DC announces new movie
>get hyped af
>movie turns out to be shit
>still defend them because I have always been a DC fan since I was a kid but know deep down MCU is doing better
>repeat

How long? How long until we actually get a decent DCEU movie? The only saving grace is the Batfleck movie but that's 3 years away from now.

lol dont be mean

>he could have superthrow the spear

I don't think he would have been able to throw it with enough force since it was weakening him. He probably should have given it to Batman though. They had enough time since Wonder Woman was keeping it contained with her lasso

nice false flag fag

>he could have superthrow the spear or let Batman do it while he and Wondie held Doomsday

But then there's no sacrifice, it's not as good.

Right, lets go back to how shitty and tryhard DC soundtrack is.
>Theme appears when hero save a person in lasr second followed by SLOW MOTIOON

I have to disagree with this. The fights in WS look equally as choreographed but they shake the camera to give it the illusion of intensity

It was unoriginal and the movie don't need it, specially if the character its gonna be alive in the las second of the movie.

I gave up after MoS. Wait for Batfleck solo movie, maybe that'll be good.

Doomsday didnt start out with spikes and a ponytail in the comic though you lying idiot

And Doomsday is a shitty "character" with no redeeming value

Look man it's OK not to like it. You're just wrong about other people not liking it. That's all I ever said to you

This is overrused, but you just dont get it.

Calling symbolism unoriginal? are you retarded
Arthur imapaled himself, Superman didnt so youre wrong

I gave upo on all this capeshit because it has no message or purpose

"Oh no Thanos is coming!!"

And he will get beaten up and defeated and all the buildup will amount to fuck all

I don't doubt it but I cringe at the thought of how bad the Wonder Woman and JL movies will be next year.

Gotta hand it to DC though. They managed to make a former cholo gang leader who burned his family more sympathetic than Superman.
If that isn't an achievement what is?

I agree with you about Marvel lacking any memorable musical theme. The only two that are recognizable are the Avengers' theme and the Winter Soldier theme. On the other hand, Hans Zimmer epitomizes the shitty modern soundtrack composer and his themes are shit.

Thanos doesn't get defeated, he defeats himself.
Just let it go. Let it go~

That's a big edge

Everybody can like shitty,repetitive, ans absurd music you are right.

Implying that Superman hovering in the air instead of helping people because it looks cool makes for good storytelling? A movie is more than just imagery.

Yeah, they can. I'm glad to see you agree

Copying its unoriginal yes.
And symbolism its in the firts class of visual retoric,sorry if you think its deep or something

It was showing up people view Superman not just him saving people fool

>specially if the character its gonna be alive in the las second of the movie.

He's still dead for the moment, at least they had the courage to let him stay dead until the next movie.

>the courage
user. You're sad.

MoS is the only half decent one in the bunch. The last 2 are dumb and boring af

Is this post available in coherent English?

I could give it a shot.
>Superman is Jesus, get it dumb-dumb?

Didn't you, or some other user, say that it was cool how Superman inpaled himself on Doomsday's spike?

I wonder if JL is actually a 10/10 RT movie with a billion dollars, would they shun it? Would they prance around screaming that Marveldrones are BTFO with the high RT while at the same time try to claim RT doesn't count because it gave previous films a bad score?

>say that it was cool how Superman inpaled himself on Doomsday's spike?

Wait that isn't what happened. Doomsday stabbed him like Zod stabbed Jor-El. It was maximum pottery

It's too bad Snyder doesn't know how to tell a story, his visuals are so cool

If JL get's a perfect RT score it'll probably be some anodyne crap that I wouldn't like.

>Let's go under the highway instead of driving through the visible opening so we can be attacked.

>I doesn't understand the themes

You have to be one dumb cunt if you don't think people will post this. It won't even mostly be DC fans. People false flag on this board all the time

Yea but there are a lot of ways to show that and not have it be so stupid.

It definitely was shot that way just because it "looked cool" but really, as nice an image as it might have been, it was dumb.

Would a fireman stand majestically in front of a helpless victim in a burning building? No, he would have no time to pose, he has a job to do and he does it.

WW could have super throw it then

>Lol so deep gezzus symbolism,omg sins,its that hole the forme of a whale??amog the fishezz a whale lel,the painting its inverted W-O-W,it the third dream secuence so themes so deep nyan!

Do you really think he was posing? Like youre that convinced Snyder Superman is a sociopath?

If youre gonna be so biased, then you not even be worth debating

Batman 89 was good I was fine with Batman killing The Joker it was conclusive, it fit. What was Returns even about? is not about faithfulness Returns is not good is style over substance but I guess you like Snyder's movies

Returns is about The Penguin purging kids and Catwoman being too sexy for you to notice anything else.
And Christopher Walken has a nuclear plant I guess?

>i need jews to tell me if a movie is good or not

in the comic he already had the spikes and long hair you fucking idiot he just had clothes for a brief moment and yes I agree is a shitty character thats why I'm mad they could not even making him look as good as in the comics, they turn him into a generic cave troll

So do you. The difference being you take the opposite opinion.

Eisenberg is the perfect portrayal of a spoiled rich kid millenial. I'm sorry you wanted a Mike Myers Dr. Evil Lex Luthor.

Aw, was reay looking forward to hearing some kind of reasonable explanation for why Superman was just floating in the sky as people reached out for him during a flood instead of just landing and saving them

thx for making fun of yourself by revealing how simplistic your thinking process is.

OH MY GOD SO PROFUND! SO DEEP! THAT SURE MAKES THE MOVIE GOOD!

it was more cristian shit and a "cool" shot

every fucking time

>a spoiled rich kid millenial
that sums up Lex Luthor PERFECTLY! how does Snyder do it?

i could care less what any critic says or any rating of a movie. i can think for myself unlike a marvel redditor

it actually makes me happy that (((critics))) are shitting all over Snyder. it just means he's not going along with the SJW diversity propaganda

>i can think for myself
Taking the popular opinion and reversing it is not thinking for yourself.

But the only reason this worked was because WW was holding him

Snyder really has understood the characters better than anyone in the past 70 years.

>I'm sorry you wanted a Mike Myers Dr. Evil Lex Luthor.

Actually I wanted DCAU Luthor.

>everything I dont like is SJW nu-male propaganda

Thanks for revealing how shitty your taste is faglord.

that doesnt trigger me because Snyder already said he's not making the movies for the basement dwelling comic book virgins

What's wrong with that is that Luthor is supposed to be a self made man who worked for everything he has. It's a key reason in why he despises Superman

lol.

Supes can hold DD while Wonder Woman impales him after all she is the trained warrior

I hope you are baiting

i wouldnt even know what critics thought about BvS if it wasnt for marvel homos posting RT ratings lol

>I can't follow visual storytelling

It's called sarcasm Nick.

everyone knows the gist of the Lex Luthor story though. why do you marvel redditors need a stand alone movie for every character?

he is making the movie for his studio suits overlords, he is a hack like Brett Ratner or McG

>Tryhard absurd shots are storytelling

Your post seems to be attacking a position the guy you replied to didn't have.
I think that's called a "strawman".

Spider-Man: Black Lives Matter only has 1 white lead Tom Holland

you just know the movie will be filled with black male, white female interracial couples

HAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHA

>i have no argument

But what if they didn't get a better chance? Doomsday isn't going to give them time to swap weapons and it was only getting stronger

Waylon Jones was a black dude before becoming killer croc...

Of course not. You're arguing against a position nobody here has. There can be no counter against that.

Why do you feel bad for him? Do you honestly think directors give any shits about rotten tomatoes scores?

>Do you honestly think directors give any shits about rotten tomatoes scores?

Everybody want's to feel appreciated, user

>Spider-Man: Black Lives Matter only has 1 white lead Tom Holland
there was already 5 movies with the main cast being white is no fucking surprise they are changing shit up and Spidey is white while MJ is black thats white on black meat action

are Cred Forums babies the only ones that like BvS?

I don't like BvS and I hate the idea of making MJ a niggress.

>BvS Lex is not true enough to the comics

no one cares go cry on Cred Forums about how Snyder hurt your feelers

>time to swap weapons
>Superman is faster than a bullet
>Batman was free to help

wasnt he born as a mutated human croc?

Why are you so emotional over this?

Someone paints your family symbol on their house, and then reaches out with their hand towards you while in tears when they see you.

hmm... what could this imply.

And thus the cycle of contrarianism will be complete.

No, he has a skin disease that got worse with age.

>no u!

lol

Why was he just floating there?
A scene like that works fine for a comic but doesn't work in a movie.

Why have him pose? Why not have him save people?

Why not find a better way to show us that people view him as a god?

Maybe when he lands on the roof the people drop to their knees and grovel, here you can either have him be superman and he smiles and says something charming or, since its snyder this is where, as hes saving them, he has a look of concern as he sees they are deifying him too much.

Well that's because ur a faggot

Haven't seen sqwa

But all my normie friends disagree with RT
"I liked it's not as bad as the reviewers said"
Exact words

MJ is a shitty character only useful as a damsel in distress and normies dont give a fuck if marvel changes her

did you complaint about Deadshot being played by Big Willie Smith or Perry White or Lex's bodyguard?

>Deadshot
Yes, I don't like Will Smith
>Perry
That one worked so I have no complaints.
>Lex's bodyguard
Oh yeah, I bitched about that one too.

why do you get triggered by the Jesus/saviour imagery? go be euphoric somewhere else

He's the only one who's trying to do something interesting with this shit genre which is why he's getting so much shit for it.

Enjoy your "comfort food."

It implies that those people need help.

Seems like we both understand that, too bad superman had to hover above them and take a second to figure that one out himself.

damn. you pwned me bro

>That one worked so I have no complaints.
maybe new MJ will work too who knows and frankly who cares about her is not Mary Jane Home comming is a fucking Spider man movie

Does Snyder have an indisputably better sense of cinematography than any Marvel movie has shown? Yes, of course.

Snyder's problem is he fails at literally everything else. Snyder isn't the Director of Photography, he's the Director and the Director has more shit to control than just that. Snyder has some nice shot composition but he's fucking abysmal at everything else, and in the end his output is still worse than whatever cardboard flick Disney shits out any given few months.

Directing isn't just making pretty pictures, mate.

>maybe new MJ will work too
I have no reason to assume that she will. Laurence at least can act. Can Zedaniqya?

>mate

opinion discarded ausfag

Cause it was done poorly.
Im ok with it, though Superman works better as a moses figure.

Moses was put in a basket and sent away to be saved.
Jesus was sent to save us.

I like the idea of Kal being sent here out of desperation better than him being sent to save and protect humanity.
The idea of being a hero should be one clark comes up with due to upbringing and a personal moral code, not cause he was destined to.

I dont mind the idea of the jesus figure i just think the moses connection works better.

Wrong but nice try babe ;)

>He's the only one who's trying to do something interesting with this shit genre
he fucked up Watchmen whch is something almost impossible since the source material is perfect and making Superman movies "realistic" and serious is not interesting is stupid and tone deaf, Richard Donner understood that

like I said who cares, MJ being shit cannot destroy a Spider Man movie even Kirsten Dunst got a lot of shit for not being pretty enough and those movies were good

Where they get the painting, if they have time to get the paint why not call for help in the phone or get food or something.

Moses was raised by royalty and Jesus by the poor. So Superman is the inverse sent away by royalty to be raised by the poor

lol Watchmen was a great movie. just stick to marvel is all i can say.

dont try to redditize the DC films we love so much

Good point.
But im only really focusing on his being sent away. Just the motivation of sending him. It shouldnt be " you will save them" it should just be an act of desperation, like with moses. His being saved by the kents is where the jesus/saviour aspect can come into play.

But again, i dont mind the saviour thing, the Donner film did it, and it did it well. It was a good movie. Snyder failed in doing it well. It was very try hard, forced and just hacky.

this guy gets it.

Snyder made Watchmen look like a super hero movie when the opposite was entirely the point of the comic, Snyder doesnt understand the source material he only sees the suits the surface but so are you thats why you get fooled by a hack who cant understand comic book for teens but is very competent at framing shots

t. Snyder

Needs to be 101% for Z-Mans great super work of sex goodness.

Did you watch the DC? What didn't you like about it?

he's making the movies the way he wants to not the way comic book lardasses want

go cry how Snyder is not being true to comic books

see this
he also fucked up the ending by blaming Manhattan

>he's making the movies the way he wants

I guess Justice League is a quipfest simply because Snyder had a change of heart

he is fucking up the whole point of the source material you stupid idiot and Snyder is the biggest studio whore that exist

he turned Watchmen into capeshit and i'm not sure if it was him being stupid and incompetent or just him accepting the studio demands

oh wow youve seen Justice League already? NEATO

again go cry about how Snyder is not being true to the comic books Cred Forums is Snyder territory

The comics didn't make sense either bruh, why would masked heroes even be effective against people with guns? Why did dan have a ship that can fly that no one else has? Why are there psyychics if no one's supposed to have powers?

>Why the fuck would the trailer represent the movie?

lol

And what, you've been here for a week?

>he doesnt know the genius of Snyder

Zack "Kubrick" Snyder would never give away the movie in the trailer lmao. nigga u dumb

This

marvelcucks BTFO!!