Jesus, this film is so comfy

Jesus, this film is so comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this movie really, really pissed me off.

I know man, it's my go to movie when I wanna feel comfy

of course

>it's a woody allen written, rich people feeling sorry for themselves episode
>it's a muh born in the wrong era episode

Not having enough food is an easy problem to solve. Not having happiness is not.

i like comfy

me-me lika comfiez 2 XD

Great movie too bad he has only produced shit after that one

Cafe Society was 5/5

haven't watched it yet desu, is it really worth watching, like annie hall/manhattan midnight in paris level?

All Woody Allen movies are comfy

someone else here. no. Irrational Man was better. Blue Jasmine was better. Even Magic in the Moonlight was better. I liked all of these movies. Cafe Society was very meh.

Post underrated Woodykino

Woah...

>ywn have love/belonging

agreed, this is vastly underrated. has prime scarjo too

This is where you belong.

This is my favorite. Fairly un-comfy though.

When I watched Irrational Man, I was almost disappointed in myself for expecting more from Woody Allen than him resorting to his repetitive tropes.. in this case the whole "I must murder my former lover who knows my dark secret."

I liked Blue Jasmine

>media unfailingly portrays Paris as a romantic paradise full of cafes and bistros and museums
>go to Paris in real life
>bunch of brown people and formula retail

hmmmmm

His best (and he agrees).

pic related is the superior (and comfier) version of that film

Movies that have Woody acting aren't superior to dog shit.

I'm kind of conflicted on it. I really enjoy the theme, just not how it goes about conveying it. Any of the scenes in "present day" could have been handled much better.

Yeah that movie about how golden age nostalgia is bad while totally justifying it was so mature

The present day stuff is so obviously horrible that you can't fault him at all for being the way he is. It turns his fallacy into less of a flaw than a justified escape

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Niggers and slimes ruin everything.

>except for literally any of his 70s movies

Yea this, I went with a friend and its a fucking dump, between homeless people sitting right beside cafes and shit skins loitering around monuments and squatting on landmarks, made me somewhat racist seeing this shit. Its kindof sad actually, that there really is no beautiful cities anymore.

Which segment is best and why is it the sperm one ?

Cafe Society sucked shit ass, disappointment of the year for me. Jessie and Kristen were unbearable. Woody's Amazon show looks good though.

prague