Passengers

What do you think the ebin TWEEST will be?

youtube.com/watch?v=foM5_ZsJHQE

Seen some people say that the guy was woken up early by mistake so he woke up the girl himself so he doesn't have to die alone.

Do they fug

>Jennifer Lawrence claimed that she was extremely nervous performing her sex scene with Chris Pratt since it was not only her first sex scene, but the first time she had even kissed an actor who was married in real-life. Lawrence further claimed that she drank alcohol to fortify herself the day of filming the scene.

J U S T

L I K E

U S

x D

Yeah that spoiler text is the twist. The script is a famous spec script that everyone in Hollywood read at one point(the guy who wrote it is the go-to guy for science fiction movies now) so every detail is widely known.

Unfortunately they cast unsympathetic Jennifer Lawrence and hired a shitty Weinstein arthouse/euro tv director so it's going to be a pile of vapid shit.

Cargo was better.

"im so shy when im nude"

keks lmao my sides

Looks nice. Looks better than I expected. Good to see JLaw in a space movie.

you mad your scripts are shit

Is there a plot summary of the movie anywhere without needing to read the whole script?

do they have 90 whole years to go? if it's 90 not 3-9 or something livable how does this movie not end with her fucking killing him?? is he meant to be a sociopath?
someone spoil the ending

>we want the reddit audience

Is there cool sci-fi shit like weird physics or something? I might watch this turd then

I don't like that they photoshopped JLaw's eyes to point the same direction

That's false advertising, she's a lazy-eyed fake

Why is this so popular?

it would be a better story if they date each other for a while, then find out they don't make a good couple. why do they have to fuck just because they're the only two left? the way the commercials have it, it seems like a paint by numbers romance, BUT IN SPACE!

it will be titantic, but in space.

Obligatory hibernation trouble companion movie

I thought the story is they fucked and divorced for a long time then shit hits the fan and they got together again.

>the guy who wrote it is the go-to guy for science fiction movies now
Who is it?

>the biggest female and one of the biggest male actors in a movie together

It's probably a test to see how bankable they are to be honest.

>According to a news article by The Hollywood Reporter, both leads will be pulling down double digit millions: Chris Pratt will be paid $12 Million while Jennifer Lawrence is looking at $20 Million against 30% of the profits.

E Q U A L I T Y

she has an oscar and I think with the Hunger Games and X Men she'd made more money

but speaking of Equals...was that movie good? seems to have come and went with no one caring

No, fuck this trash, I want what Interstellar only hinted at. I want weird unfathomable planets and distorted suns and fucked up phenomena and maybe even alien life that can't be explained

>its another pinbacker episode

>I want a literal No Man's Sky crammed into 3 hours
you need to be 18+ to post here

I thought I was the only one

for everyone's information
a pdf for the script (some version of it) is the first google result for passengers script

>TWEEST
As long as they don't wake up from a simulation and find themselves on 20th century Earth it will be okay

Has any movie actually done a 'the future was just a simulation and you were in the present the whole time' twist?

Like a reverse The Village kind of.

they fucked though

reading it...and it's very fucking creepy, chris pratt stays at jennifer lawrence's lifeless body and reads all her articles and in his lonely space madness convinces himself he's in love with her

JIM
You get to fly to another planet, but
you die on the way. You’re completely alone, with the perfect woman right in front of you, just out of reach.
(robot bartender) ARTHUR
Aurora.
JIM
Yes, Aurora! Arthur, I’m falling for
her. I’ve read all her stuff. Sometimes I talk to her and I know exactly what she’d say.
ARTHUR
Jim, Aurora’s asleep.
JIM
I know. (lays his head on the bar)
I know.

AURORA’S POD
Aurora’s perfect lips part. She takes a shallow breath - and then a deep one. Her chest rises and falls.
Her thighs shift as she bends her knees. The sensors on her body drop off and withdraw into the pod.
She opens her eyes. They’re beautiful.
Her pod’s backrest flexes, scooping up her knees as it becomes a seat. A video screen drops in front of her.

What about a reverse story? Like they actually stay asleep for way longer and they wake up 3000 years into the future? That'd be fucking awesome, which jew do I have to call to make my movie?

Didn't they do something like that in the show where that guy was back in the 70's?

Yeah, I remember that, the show about the gay faggots who fucked each other in the ass, and then that episode about that fucking faggot fucking that guy in the ass, yeah, I remember that show, starring your grandfather

>the biggest female and one of the biggest male actors in a movie together
Says who? They're trash, I hate them.

Jon Spaihts

yeah that was called pandorum

theyve been in the the biggest blockbusters (hunger games, guardians, jurassic world) that arent star wars

>900 years
That's smalltime kiddo

This movie was fucking terrible.

that squeal we will never get....

Those spaceship cave painting are cool

>ship detects malfunction
>wakes up what it coldly calculates to be the best people suited to saving the rest of the colonists
The ship will have made the call on purpose, and matched them together on purpose based in part on what the ships considers their personal affinity (as well as their more traditional skillsets). It will irk them for a bit when they realize the artificial nature of their relationship but in the end they'll get over it and love each other anyway living out their natural lives on the craft and leaving behind messages for the colonists.