Who had the best emmys speech on sunday?

Who had the best emmys speech on sunday?

Patton Oswalt is really pathetic

Rami Malek

Also fuck that bitch in your gif - ain't nobody watching her SJW Amazon Prime Kindle Fire bargain bin bullshit yet she acts like she's changing the fucking world every time she gives an acceptance speech. She couldn't go away soon enough

Also
>Dat guy next to Patton Oswalt rolling his eyes
Is he /ourguy/?

That guy is literally the great white hope that even at the epicenter of unchecked liberal brainwashing there remains some sanity

Julia Louis Dreyfus, her touching tribute to her dead father. She was shaking. Poor woman.

Jeffrey Tambor

>this triggers Cred Forums

>Dat guy next to Patton Oswalt rolling his eyes
Never even noticed that guy, this makes it even funnier.

Dreyfus is a class act. And she's genuinely funny, not DUDE VAGINA LMAO.

Tambor is great, I wasn't 'offended' by his comment, but I think the best actor should be the one picked for the job.

She's swinging at an non-existent force, what an obnoxious woman. I'm not going to even bother watching Transparent now. I was before. No shekels for Jew.

Doesn't she realize that this sort of dialogue is counterproductive in engaging exactly the sort of people she hopes to have change their ways? It plays well to your base but this isn't the sort of thing you want to announce on TV. Any guy who might conceivably be part of this 'patriarchy' will now be tuning you out and probably becoming even more sexist.

These people don't understand it. They want to beat you into submission, but they haven't learned that the harder you hit, the more people stray.

My dad skipped everything having to do with Transparant when we were watching the DVR of the Emmys. You may be on to something.

Could they have panned over to a fatter softer pastier more beta numale cuck than Patton Osswalt? He should just kill himself already.

>Implying the oppressor gets to dictate the tone of the oppressed

These people spend so much time ensconced in echo chambers like Twitter that they genuinely believe their tiresome lectures are universally appreciated.

My ex used to work on that degenerate show.

Apparently jill the creator just naps all day to the point where she has a full bed in her office. Tambor is over the show and rude to everyone on set yet he keeps playing dress up because he wants to be a serious award winning tv actor.

>tfw i went to to s1 transparent wrap party, got drunk and called someone a tranny.

Probably one of the reasons she broke up with me desu

S1 of Transparent was enjoyable but S2 was one of the worst things I've ever watched.

lol the eyeroll makes this gif amazing

Dreyfus' tribute to her father was simple yet poignant.

holy shit its the most blatant and animated eye roll ever too, can't believe I didn't see it at first

sounds believeable

>I'd like to thank my wi-

Was just about to post this, who took this photo by the way? They said he dined alone after the show but that's clearly a lie.

SJWLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Context please? I don't even know who that is

Has anyone tried that buffalo chicken sandwich?

acceptance speech of director who won emmy, here are some quotes

>Being a good director is so fucking easy.
>I’ve aways wanted to be part of a movement - civil rights movement, the feminist movement. This TV show allows me to take my dreams about unlikeable Jewish people, queer folk, trans folk, and make them the heroes.
>We need to stop violence against transgender women and topple the patriarchy. Topple the patriarchy!

was he in on this photo as a joke, or did some random stranger just take a sad photo of him?

It tastes like a buffalo chicken sandwich. Nothing extraordinary.

he did it for the likes.

You're forgetting she's Jewish. Jews with that much influence know exactly what they're doing.

>OFF DA CHAIN

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

YOU MOCKIN US RACIST CRACKKA?

WE WUZ KANGZ FUCKIN HONKEY

this picture screams that he needs help.

Hopefully he kills himself soon.

Can't fucking stand seeing his face anymore. What an annoying human being.

me on the left

PATTON IS ON THE >>LEFT

>BE A LIBKUCK LAPDOG ON TWITTER 24/7
>GET A PITY EMMY FROM THE LIBKUCK ESTABLISHMENT

YOU DID IT CHAMP

Joss Whedon wasn't invited, so no.

I'm too afraid that it's going to be slathered in too much buffalo sauce/that ranch-whatever sauce to try it

>get's emmy for talking for clapping
>what the fuck is this
>google
>netflix standup
>Bo Burnham did not get an emmy for Make Happy which was arguably better in every way
>tfw I did not watch either

He is. That little shaved hamster will clap at anything as long as it's anti-male.

i always mute the speeches about 15 seconds in because the music makes me uncomfortable

shut up idiot

I like how all her fake confidence flys out the window like an amateur comic looking like "huh am I right guys?"

HOW DID YOU REACH THE KEYBOARD PATTY

Sorry for triggering you, Patton

I actually believe you. No shit.

I want to dropkick this garden gnome.

She went to my high school.

>women
>logic

>the oppressor should dictate the tone of the oppressed

You're an idiot

>"Topple the patriarchy"
>Has to rely on a straight while guy to sell her show

It's about what your goal is. Is your goal to make yourself feel good? Then call the other person an idiot. Is your goal actually to persuade, to get a few men to reconsider their actions and views towards women? Then maybe don't yell out "topple the patriarchy".

For example, Martin Luther King Jr. had legitimacy as a leader through his eloquent diction, professional attire and through his practice of nonviolence. White people, and society at large, listened to that. A black guy dressed up in hood attire yelling "WHY YOU HATE MY PEOPLE HONKIES?" isn't going to have many people taking him seriously.

Real talk, this man needs to air out his stress and worries.

He's not dealing with his wife very well

Did his wife get an award for starring in Ghostbusters?

And you know this based on a tweet he posted for comedic purposes?

how many times did you read that joke before reposting it? 1000?

Ahahahaha, a fucking leddit nigger gets triggered

You didn't answer my question.

>you have to do it MY WAY
>with systems and norms that favor me that is

k e k

fucking white males

why does that joke make you mad?

>shit on a group of people
>act surprised when they dont swallow your bullshit

as this "fucking white people" shit only makes trump grow stronger

ًwhat he's saying is that they're either hypocrites or stupid,

they did it the other way in rhodesia, how's it looking down there now?

Little fat cuck deserves only the worst in life.

There is an Alternate Universe, in which Oswald realized their is more to life than being an nerd and that nerd culture was going to be a part of him, but not define him. Because of this he is not afraid to associate with real father figures/his own dad. He takes care of his health and keeps his politics to himself while still being a comedian. People respect him for that. Meanwhile at home he acts like a Husband and is in control of the house. He notices that his wife is starting to have health issues. Being a strong firm man, he tells his wife to take a break from work and see a doctor. They catch it in early phases and get her the proper treatment. She never dies. He is a role model to men that working hard and not letting one type of subculture define you is the key to a good life and respect from women.

TL;DR: If Patton was a real man and not an SJW cuck he would have made sure his wife listen to him and get medical treatment so she would still be alive.

Someone tweet this to him

>trump
>winning
>already backpedaled on his immigration thing

k e k. even your orange tvdaddy can't stop progress

I'm glad trump brought cucks like you out the woodwork. when this is over you will be in plain sight

>white males
>responsible for the worst racism genocide oppression antifeminism
>""""""""people""""""""""

>caring about the feelings of your oppressor
fucking lmao

fuck off

HOLY FUCK, I never thought of it this way

Nice bait faggot, I can tell it's always the same faggot, spacing the shit out of you comments.

only rami malek said something that wasn't annoying as fuck. not being really really really really aggravating is the best you can expect these days I guess.

>the replier to the post reply is the same

are trumpfags really this stupid?

>nate silver
>estimating things are at a coin toss
>turns out your oppressors dont care about you

:^)

>random white guy
>polturd word salad garbage

irrelevant post is irrelevant

pretty good bait I admit

I just find it funny somebody who gets paid by Amazon , which treats warehouse workers in such a way that it makes working at Wal-Mart look like a dream job in comparison, actually thinking they are doing good in the world

>word salad
not the clearest writing, but you'd need to be stupid, willfully or otherwise, in order to be so baffled by it. Drop out of high school and learn a trade before it's too late, you little faggot.