Brad Pitt was apparently having a little fling with Marion Cotillard. Thoughts?

Brad Pitt was apparently having a little fling with Marion Cotillard. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/celebrity/angelina-jolie-files-for-divorce-from-brad-pitt-173110568.html.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798552/Angelina-Jolie-files-divorce-Brad-Pitt-12-years-asks-custody-six-children.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/entertainment/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-divorce-money-children/
youtube.com/watch?v=WeN4An8U63U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Zucker
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pierce bronson has fatties
whats brad's?
uggos?

She wasn't the only Frenchwoman Brad was banging.

>Marion Cotillard
>Ugly

excuse me?

I don't give a shit about their personal lives, only their roles in movies.

Lol

If he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.
Karma, bitch.

Looks like every white 30 yo in the Milwaukee/chicagoland area. The definition of homely and average.

If he didn't knock her up, it doesn't count.

brb moving to Milwaukee/chicagoland area

I know where I'm moving.

I would be fooling around too, if I was married to that ugly bitch Angelina.

it's not cheating if your wife is literally skelator

>having a kid at 40

that's risky lad.

Why doesn't she get rid of that mole? She's definitely stunning but it's like a cigarette burn on the Mona Lisa.

>Brad Pitt was apparently having a little fling with Marion Cotillard. Thoughts?
Tfw I will never hear her talk dirty to me in think French accent

She's pregnant right now and the French press is reporting it's Brad's...

>a fling
Implying he didnt fuck a cargo ship load full of hot young women while maried to skeletor

>Since October 2007, Cotillard has been in a relationship with French actor and director Guillaume Canet. The couple's son, Marcel, was born on 19 May 2011.[123] Despite popular belief, the couple are not married. In 2014, Cotillard denied being married to Canet, and she often refers to him as "my boyfriend".[124]

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

>get a man to cheat on his wife with you
>get him to divorce said wife, in the process turning that wife into a broken and depressed addict
>enter into a 'relationship' with this man, wherein you fuck anyone you want and he fucks anyone he wants
>he doesn't get nearly as much action as you do because you're a famous woman and he's madly in love with you
>manipulate this man for 10 fucking years
>get diagnosed with cancer, fucking karma made manifest
>suddenly feel like shit and seek something real
>'marry me Brad, we'll be together forever with our fucking adopted kids that neither of us really love!'
>promise him you'll be true and he promises you he'll be true as well
>turns out you're a piece of shit and so is he, and you both cheat
>stuck in loveless marriage, with no tits, children who you believe secretly hate you, and a large portion of hollywood thinking you're trash for your many indiscretions
>can't even go back to Billy Bob because he's old, nasty, but could still do better than a tittiless wonder

Fucking justed her self into oblvion

I mean wtf does she expect it's Brad Pitt. That's like trusting Elizabeth Hurley not to fuck what/who she wants. Simply impossible. If you can fuck everything ITT you will try to.

>get diagnosed with cancer,
she only has the gene that is thought to increase the rate of cancer, not the actually cancer

he even looks like a cuck

>he's never fucked a homely minx
Pity, these girls will fuck you so good that you can't even think about anything else

So will she get blacklisted for this? Some people are genuinely upset about this divorce.

>So will she get blacklisted for this?

You realize that most or possibly all cases of "blacklisting" in Hollywood are stormfat shilling and not actually real, right? Learn to think for yourself, fatass.

wow what a hot piece of ass

lets post people brad pitt has never had sex with

her topless beach photos are horrifying

Seriously, what's wrong with these people. A definite upgrade from Angelina's scary face and plastic tits.

We don't need a dozen threads about this shit, fuck off with your celebrity gossip.

I think he fucked Selena Gomez.

He was married to Diane Kruger, I wouldn't mind being a cuck after that

brad pls go

faggot
man up

will take the bennhammer i guess

me on the left

>Tfw no qt French wife

we already know you're a pussy

Isn't Jolie dad a influential Neocon in Hollywood?

i dont think they are close at all

and jon voight is knocking on death's door

is brad gonna get alimoni'd?

shit she has like 6 kids or something

he's about to go brendan frazer JUST mode

>240 million
WOAH

C U C K

>talking about celebrities

Yea now post that pic of her sloppy used up post-pregnancy tits form the last thread

i want to wait till its confirmed then i'll say something
jolie has the crazy look in her eyes

still a massive upgrade from duckface mc-no-tits

"Dr. Gino, we have a developing situation over here"

shes 40

you cheat on angelina jolie with a women just as old?

What flick?

you called?

Hes a based trump supporter, too bad his daughters an ugly cunt

Angelina looks as bad as billy bob thorton always has, looks like she's on ice, has annoying as fuck kids and is a whingy bitch like her cunt 11 year old daughter.
Not surprised desu, throw some money at her and her annoying as fuck kids and brad will be back to enjoying himself soon

Who is this guy and why would Brad have sex with him?

>Looks like every white 30 yo in the Milwaukee
Lemme stop you right there to check some facts.

>HOLLYWOOD ISN'T JEWISH EITHER
t. Dan 'Rough Rider' Schneider

why does her son look like a 38 year old filipino man?

That's 3x world Olympian Casey Joyner back from finishing first in the New Hampshire Openers quarterfinals barrel run. get a clue.

traded up, angelina old bag use to be a 10 now boring and old and collects kids.

kek
> 4'10" filipino man
You better be getting ready to see him on your big screens both him and his sister are working on entering the film business!™

.......... you are mistaken

its katie ledecky

Is that hydrodynamic schnauz her secret to victory?

that and a very advanced and challenging training regimen

plz stop bully

>ywn go paddleboarding with this qt

why live?

yahoo.com/celebrity/angelina-jolie-files-for-divorce-from-brad-pitt-173110568.html.

Pitt "has always been stricter,” the source adds – claiming The Big Short-star “wanted the kids to have more structure” and “was more about having rules.” While the source said he never used any kind of physical discipline, Pitt was known to “get frustrated sometimes and yell at the kids.”

she's a serious actress.

man, I'd do anything to get yelled by Brad Pitt

he has benjamin button's disease.

does his mom give him a hand job?

not like they're blood related and Angelina isn't against wincest.

He looks like a happier version of Pablo.

realistically? 7/10

She's got the same body as my wife.

Fucking disgusting.

pretty fucking pedestrian for Brad Pitt tbqh.

Why is brad pitt not my dad? I need a strict father figure

So Brad Pitt is a competent father?

>poetic justice

Ironically, yes. So apparently he didn't go full hollywood. Which is sad, hopefully nearly 10 years of having a father was enough to keep his kids being total douches now that she will probably win full custody.

Women always do.

I think a lot of children could use this in America user, as someone that works in education. More involved parents are better for the children.

I think he's just frustrated to have so many fucking kids(most of which aren't even from him).

he likes to go with serious actresses.

okay

user believe it or not he wanted a larger family than he has now probably. His whole shtick was to have the huge family, a normal family.

Ever notice how less weird she became over all? Sometimes guys can have a stabilizing influence on wilder women.

Problem is she is most likely too much like her mother, and she probably views pitt a lot like voight.

>in her 50s
>no Brad
>no children

If that's the case, man -- how about some counseling.

Are you calling your wife disgusting? And aren't you too old to be here?

definite step up in both looks and acting.

Counseling isn't going to fix Jolie bro, that is some deep down shit that has never been fixed. You can't go back and change what happened between her mother/father. While one carried on, the one who she idolized and took care of went away. While he father stayed around and was a constant reminder.

Women use their father's as touchstones for or against relationships in their life and how they view them. Her dad did treat her mom like shit so, there's just some shit you can't fix.

Shes put that baggage on every relationship she has been in. Pitt is probably near perfect man as she will ever get or most women will ever get and it still didn't work.

Her biggest complaint is difference in parenting style and while people think they will be one way with their kids, they really don't know until they're actually doing it which is why parenting books are full of shit. People tend to default to what their parents either did or do the opposite of what they did, or in-spite of.

she is going to end up looking like this.

god damn

It's made up by Jolie, like everything else.
She has gone nuts.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798552/Angelina-Jolie-files-divorce-Brad-Pitt-12-years-asks-custody-six-children.html

I mean give me a fucking break, would you trust anything coming out that psycho bitch's mouth?
Brad is your all American boy, the Tom Brady of acting.

>not asking for alimony or child support
>just wants physical custody of the kids
>willing to give him visitation

Why are we bashing Jolie?

She was a pretty good actress too, and for the longest fucking time was the only successful female action star

They're both rich as fuck. $ isn't a factor.

She's a fucking lunatic though. just a terrible parent. Unfit.

She is crazy, that doesnt mean she isnt a good person, terrible parents and stupid crazy people can be good and have goon intentions. Jolie seems to have left her "bad girl" persona behind, and that's good for her.

booking a fly to chicago right now

>Have to pay child support for 6 kids EVERY month
>Some whom aren't even fucking yours
>Not to mention losing some of your assets
>To a women you probably haven't had sex with in years and has no tits

Brad is about to go JUST

>terrible parents and stupid crazy people can be good and have good (sic) intentions
nope.

results matter irl

>not asking for alimony or child support
Source because all I hear is that she isn't going for spousal support. Which is different from Child Support or Assets splitting

Being a relaxed mom is unfit? user come on. Children always pick the less strict parent. She likes being loved by her kids. Parents do this shit all the time where they want to be friends with their kids. It is terrible parenting but it doesn't make her unfit because he uses more rules.

Most people are focusing on her looks honestly from the threads I've seen.

Jocular banter shit that has nothing to do with her personally, and adding the crazy shit she used to do.

her mom died of cancer at like 50, and her maternal grandmother even younger

>relaxed
being a crazy idiot who turns her kids into political props is 'relaxed'?

Yeah, no.

>Being a relaxed mom is unfit? user come on. Children always pick the less strict parent. She likes being loved by her kids. Parents do this shit all the time where they want to be friends with their kids.

>marrying the mentally unstable cunt who chopped her own tits off before the first trace of cancer

brad made his own bed

name a single crazy thing she has done as a parent and don't say adoption because plenty of people adopt who're just kind people.

How does psychology turn into something about jews, explain this one too me.

Allowed her kid to be a fucking tranny

on a side note, if i had to pick one mivie that i drained my balls to more than any other growing up, it was probably "gia" with jolie in her prime. so i thank her for giving us that.

used her kid as a billboard for her SJW politics

>blue jeans with black dress shoes
I've never tried to pull this off, should I?

But as far as we know, brad did too.

adopted shitskins

>don't say adoption because plenty of people adopt who're just kind people.
yeah lots of kind regular joes amass a tribe of 3rd world 'children'. She's practically a saint.

Was Brad part of the reason? Sure maybe. But if you asked if it was the batshit woman who lopped off her tits and is apparently "super chill" or the guy who tries to be the role model for his "kids" and sometimes yells at them.

maybe she has guilt about something? who knows. I don't really think people should adopt or take kids outside of their blood but they're a lot of kids without parents, so what is the right answer?

user, you're never going to be taken seriously.

Its hard to know about the internal family squabbles without being there but honestly I don't know if it isn't a societal thing or a hollywood thing.

Look at will smith's kids. It isn't just their kid.

>JEWED.COM

angie got a mastectomy

poor guy just wanted to fondle some boobs

Plus the media play after the news of this divorce.

Jolie was the first to bad mouth Brad Pitt and try make herself look good by "not taking spousal support". So much so that retards here think Brad isn't going to go JUST. Spousal support isn't Child support. And Spousal support isn't splitting assets. Spousal supports just means she isn't taking any money every month for being his ex-wife.

luckily she adopted the right race

BRENNY + BRADDLES BUDDY MOVIE WHEN?

you're right and we will see how it goes, I have a feeling it will be a equitable split, I think the fighting is more or less going to happen over the kids. There is so much money involved that no matter what both are going to remain rich.

>I don't really think people should adopt or take kids outside of their blood
I guess you could sell the good looking ones as sex slaves. I'm sure there are plenty of mines, factories, steel mills, military dictatorships and prisons that would take the rest.

>hi this is my first day on Cred Forums :33

It always stings when I think whoever made this might actually believe it.

I dont understand paddleboarding

Hope he gets the tranny and saves him before the trans one goes JUST under jolie. Those who aren't his biologically can go follow Jolie

stop posting this creature

he won't have that problem now

I live in Milwaukee, faggot. Cotillard would put 99% of the women in this city to shame. Most women here are 250 lbs with 5 kids.

>Angelina is a feminist so will probably insist on paying for everything herself
>Brad gets back to racing Leo in getting prime pussy.

the dream, desu.

Nah. She is not getting spousal support. She is getting everything else

>Looks like every white 30 yo in the Milwaukee/chicagoland area

But she's not obese nor illiterate

Why is brad pitt morphing into johnny depp??

Johnny depp doesn't have kids who aren't his

50/50 seem fair in this case man
but NOT having to pay alimony for SIX FUCKING HOLLYWOOD KIDS is huge for pitt, i guess angie still somewhat love him

I'm telling you, he's going to hang out with Leo for a weekend and realize the mistake he made.

SPOUSAL SUPPORT IS NOT CHILD SUPPORT
I REPEAT SPOUSAL SUPPORT IS NOT CHILD SUPPORT

Spousal support is money you give your bitch ex every month because she was your wife once

Child support is money you give your bitch ex that she uses to help support the kid.

So Brad doesn't have to give Jolie spousal support but he is still on the hook for child support.

Jesus christ. People.

if they cheated with you, they'll cheat on you.

this could go 2 ways
leo gonna invites JONAH "serious actor" HILLS over and they drink with pitt
-pitt seeing this fat fuck and not wanting to be him, regret kick in
-pitt and leo abused the fuck out of jonah (just like usual) to get his confidence back

word, never take on a cheater

>Marion Cotillard
Oh that lucky son of a bitch!

She has got some great tits.

why do these people (a-listers, big celebrities) even bother to get married and shit desu?
don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good actors who keep their private life seriously and have been happily married for decades

but all the super famous ones that are more famous because of their lifestyle or look than their acting skill, i don't see why they should get married. i clearly they can't family life style

Cause they are rich and rich people think they deserve shit automatically simply based on the fact they are rich.

>I am rich
>I deserve a good family
>Make no effort to maintain a good family
>Falls apart

That is why

very true

Good. Jolie is a skeleton now and he has no real heir

Good for him, who the fuck wants 7 kids

>and he has no real heir
wtf?
I thought they had a couple real kids too

Why do none of you idiots know that Angelina got implants put in after her double mastectomy? Are you all that blind and bashful?

more marion!

sure

What would a judge do if say a guy was having a fling with another guy over his wife? Judge wants to screw men over badly but the progressive part of the brain kicks in for the judge so does he screw over the wife in this occasin because gays > feminism?

>You will never suckle on these big black nipples full of milk

>I know I did!

>talks shit about Trump
>goes JUST soon after

Every time.

Oh fuck, he channeled himself in Tree of Life. MALICK IS TO BLAME

you make me hate reality

>goes JUST
>literally drowning in the hottest pussies in hollywood at 50, makng critically acclaimed prestige film after critically acclaimed prestige film, rich as fuck

why hasn't he just killed himself yet guys?

Did he finally get rid of Angelina "I'll get rid of my boobs so I wont lose them later" jolie?

>could still do better than a tittiless wonder

Brad Cuck is actually having an affair? Good for him.

>tfw they are hugging only their own blonde white kids

When will they ever learn?

JAJAJAJA EL JUSTO
FORCEO MEMEO DANNYBOYTBH

>acting
darkknightrisesdeathscene.webm

I would've flung my wang right into that qt's froghole.

they are carrying the youngest two

Holly fuck, that perfect pussy, good Lord.

Fucking ignorant poster.

US invaders raping our women, usual since 1945.

it's kayaking but for attention whores

>tfw you tell her to do a few practice takes but "fuck it that's good enough"

What's wrong with any of this? Children need rules and structure to develop properly as long as it doesn't restrain them too much.

My ex was the product of a "laid back" single mother who'd listen to metal and play videogames with her. What she didn't tell me back then was that her laid back approach included letting her daughter roam free outside at 2 am in the middle of the night. When she came home, there was no yelling, no sign that she cared at all. She just drank her beer and fell asleep on the couch.

Surprise, my ex identifies as a dude now. Pronouns and everything.

did you read what he said there? i wouldn't hold it against him

Of all the beautiful French brunettes you end up with her?

JUST

>taliadeath.gif

Literally a BLARG IM DED performance.

Marion is godlike, though.

She's not ugly, but less than average by Hollywod standards. She is also 40.
If I was Brad Pitt I would fuck 10/10 18 years old wannabe actresses every day.

>tfw you finally realize where you've seen this face before

While I agree relaxed parenting can lead to a plethora of things user, identity issues aren't one of them. Every study I've ever read for psychology, neurology, anthropology, sociology and any field outside of these including history always point to a multi-factored construction of identity that parenting alone could not affect.

Society, (cultural) Somantic bias, and genetics play into personal identity as much as how we're raised and people often in attempt to make a strong point become reductionists when the issue is anything but simple.

I can personally say I had family issues growing up because of my parents divorce and a wide spectrum in terms of parenting ability and actual parenting that happened, but I never questioned who I was or how I felt. Never felt the urge or thought differently than the norm, right down the middle. From women, to politics, to sports. I always felt how the majority felt in terms of being a guy and that has as much to do with how hormones are released in pregnancy as it does for my parents deciding when I could watch rated R movies.

Human beings are complex organisms that respond to stimulii in all sorts of convoluted ways which is why there is no set guide to parenting. If their was we would have found it already. Eventually science might figure it out for us down to correct mathematical language that we need to know to get the exact out come for each individual child but currently we do not know that and most likely will not know that even if the singularity occurs in 2040s and massive computing power unlocks all sorts of wonders.

At least probability speaking. Now you may disagree and feel differently based on how you were raised, education, religion, out look on life(world view) but currently no correct answer exists and if anything I've learned from college, most current theories on identity are not only wrong, it is usually people's vain, insecure egos wanting to be unique snow flakes. -con

You may be faceblind, user.

not fair. i'm gravely upset. that was supposed to be my waifu

he was cucked something fierce in the beach

Do you think Brad ever google pics of young Angelina Jolie when he's fapping?

literally nolans fault

-continue-

Has no conclusive evidence currently, sociological theories about identity based on the 1 genetic twins case study about sex change in terms of testing fluid sexual theory, sexual dymorphism and a host of other sexual related identity issues ended up being a fraud. The male in question that lost his sexual organs due to a failed circumcision and was subsequentially lied to ended up commiting suicide, because identity is hardwired, into the person and while individuals can be confused which I think is more your point, how we feel doesn't tend to change, it is for all intensive purposes our factory setting.

People can confuse these issues and I've found flaws within my own arguments and most arguments, papers I've seen presented on the issue and some of my information may even be out of date. These things (theories and ideas on various science, soft-science) related fields do surprisingly change over the years but I would argue no conclusive answer exists at this point and it would be disingenuous to say otherwise currently.

i'm not saying that they look exactly alike, but the similarities are uncanny.

but judging from this:
dani has the better body by a bagillion miles.

Why does retards speak shit without actually checking? The first result that comes up shows that she is not askng for either spousal nor child support.

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/entertainment/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-divorce-money-children/

I wasn't saying mental issues stem from bad parenting. You're right with the statement that those problems are highly complex and pinning them onto a single cause wouldn't do them justice.

However, statistics point towards a high correlation between single mother parenthood and mental disorders.

Just like Brad Pitt

that's some fetal alcohol syndrome right there

better body but not better face. marion just needs to hit the squat racks.

She looks like the type of woman that loves to take it up the arse

catching a plane to Chicago now

Go to bed, Angie.

marion's 'ass' is damn near triggering my gag reflex.

this is a million dollar face though

>angelina is 41
>marion is 40

doingitwrong.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=WeN4An8U63U

What did he mean by this?

Oh he is a cuck alright

You wouldn't want to watch his film trust me Cred Forums

Her Wiki page says she wanted children too. Damn. How does that happen.

Just upgrade my shit up fám

Are those tits CG? Why do they look so weird? They're jiggling a hell of a lot for not moving at all

are you retarded?

Kek the best way to ruin a kid is to place strict rules and halt his natural wanderlust

>this is literally considered white in america

>lol but the other extreme tho
If you let kids do whatever they want, they will turn into Jaden Smith.

>that lost his sexual organs due to a failed circumcision
That can happen? And cutfags still argue about their "advantages" ...fucking lol

It's less common than being killed by a vaccine.

>for all intensive purposes

No.

Why isn't Pitt banging dozens of models like DiCaprio?

>twenty niglets, breast reduction and botox
or
>french sex goddess

choose

Yes. And this is not even up for debate.

One of the current day tyrants is the result of a dynasty of tyrants that let their children do whatever they want. Allowed him to study in Europe, harrassed his personal staff, all that jazz. He may not be as much as an asshole as his father, but he's getting there.

I was a bit tired when I wrote it. I meant for all intents and purposes.

Maybe paying for sex makes him feel gross.

She looks like she only goes for big guys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Zucker

Among Zucker's publications is the case history two patients who were male by birth but suffered a penectomy and were shortly thereafter reassigned as females. At age 26 both denied ever feeling the desire to be male. Both patients reported more masculine behaviors and bisexuality, about which Zucker suspects that gender role and sexual orientation develop mostly before birth while gender identity development begins shortly after birth.[12] There is some support for the position that "prenatal sex differentiation can at least sometimes trump social influences."[13]

A lot of the foundational studies on this topic were corrupted by this guys work. He essentially lied to keep his practice going involving this case.

Also what was left out of this case, they have a documentary on this and essentially the re-assignment didn't work and person that was reassigned, ended up finding out the truth and then killed himself. He was lied to his entire life basically.

She's a 9/11 truther. I dunno if I could stick my dick in that, 2bh.

In Europe most people believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

I don't find this to be the case. There any data to support this?

You can't even see it, what are you on about.

the power of imagination

every time i see a picture of someone on these, they look like shit

idk what the fuck the deal is with this type of sport

Pitt is a man of quality and taste. When he cheats on you its not with some stripper or models dime in a dozen, but with a world famous qt French actress. I would rather have a classy mistress like Marion whom you can have a meaningful conversation with over a glass of wine than a harem of dumbass models who can't wait to post their 10th selfie of the day in Instagram.
Don't forget Marion is only a year younger than Jolie, so Brad is probably missing his younger days with his wife.

>Pitt is a man of quality and taste
Then why did he end up with Angie in the first place?

The lighting just looks weird on them.

Kiss me

fell for her succubus ways while filming Mr and Mrs Smith and looking for any excuse to get away from Aniston

I agree though Jolie was always a hot mess, more emphasis on mess

>can't even go back to Billy Bob because he's old, nasty, but could still do better than a tittiless wonder

he's doing okay considering he cucked Johnny.

I suppose this pairing has been decided and arranged by their PR like everything else in Hollywood, and Pitt is gay like most actors anyway.
The main question is: why a French actress?
A Chinese would make more sense financially.

Because when they met (Mr. Mrs. Smith) Angelina was already becoming a classy mommy level. Plus they were so into each other you can taste the chemistry (which was the only good thing about that movie.) Brad is so in love with her after all the Kino he was in, it was an action flick that's his favourite. Just because it's where he met Angelina and "changed his life" as he puts it.
Too bad Angelina went crazy and depressive in the past few years. Which is probably why Brad seek for solace in Marion Cotillard, hoping to get what he had with Angelina again.

Am i the only one who think that post Mr. and Mrs Smith Angelina became asexual? like every picture of her I've seen makes me unable to imagine her getting satisfied in bed, not because shes insatiable but because shes not interested in sex at all, like i cant even imagine her doing cowgirl with those bony arms and bony everything

BRAD DID NOTHING WRONG

>Too bad Angelina went crazy and depressive in the past few years.

How has Angelina gone crazy? (I don't follow celebrities)

based Brad Pitt

Top kek. She needs to do some squats

Hopefully snyder hires her for something so he can force her to do squats.

Marion Cotillard looks like a dirty dishrag, and not the good kind of dirty. Literally maggie gyllenhaal tier, Christopher Nolan is gay right? God he had shit taste in actresses.

based brad

F U G G

WUAHABUAAHA THE FRENCH

>perfect pussy
this is why pubes are trash and disgusting. you cant even see her fucking cunt. if she lived in the CURRENT YEAR then that shit would be hairless and smooth and you would actually be able to claim if her pussy was perfect or not because you would be able to see it

you have shit taste in life faggot

No you and Nolan do haha

i don't even care about nolan you absolute gayboy. marion cotillard is hotter than jolie and pitt upgraded

Dont you fucking dare.

Unless you're 6'2, built and born in the 70s with kids and a receding hairline, dont you fucking dare,

Yikes.

It's no surprise. Angelina Jolie looks like fucking Jared Leto now

MOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLEMOLE

she's old and probably stinks

>lied to your entire life by the people you trust
>only harming yourself as a result

Of all the times to go on a rampage and this dumbass just kills himself instead.

>Brad divorces her because she wouldn't give him any children
>shitty acting career more important than making hairy greek hybrids with pitt

Something very fundamental about his identity was removed from him but he kept all the feelings of being a guy and then lied to, tricked? You know how horrifying that would be to find out?

Then some asshole sociologist creates an entire field of medicine from your life and all the lies to go with it promising a cure that never works.

You eventually start feeling a certain way that is against the norm, so now you think you're gay because of how you feel only to find out you were once a guy.

So you're actually normal and it was cut off as a fuck up.

That is the basis of gender identity disorder in North America.

so is your mother

>calls up Johnny Lee Miller to describe to him having sex with prime young Jolie
>the checks from this carried JLM through the hard years

My point was user, why wouldn't you hurt the people that hurt you instead of offing yourself.

Plenty of time to kill yourself while waiting in jail for a triple homicide court date.

He/she was canadian, both of the children are. They're very forgiving people, those canadians.

Collitard today > Jolie today
Jolie prime > Collitard today

Plus Brad doesn't have to pay any alimony or support.

Looks like Brad upgraded.

She needs to hit the gym.

>Aniston got to fuck Pitt in his prime before his lifeforce was sucked away

She won by losing

good taste desu

The irony is that even your adoptive father will leave you eventually if you're a black kid.

tip top

nice

At least it is a white man leaving him this time. Instead of an asian, black or whatever the third one is.

Johnny Depp, now Brad Pitt. Doc must be busy as hell

Mods please excuse this man. He at least spoilered the image.

Kinda funny really, everyone said Jolie was an upgrade from Aniston - but now she's a mad skeleton with no boobs, who just kicked to the kerb for a doughy French milf suffering from forehead cancer. And Aniston is by far the hottest of the three.

man, i thought after the double mastectomy their love was pure :(

but it turns out men really like tits.

who knew!

Good for him. Angie is emaciated from lack of eating and surplus of heroin.

Audible kek

she's a fucking cheater though

> wonder in thread a few days ago with a few anons why Brad hasn't ditched the bitch Angelina yet
> tfw Brangelina are finished now

pitt is gonna get so much pussy now.

i'm gonna start a school shooting. bye bye.

I don't like Jolie but give her props for divorcing the guy when she found out he was fucking another woman. Doubt the guy Marion is with and father to her 5 year old child will do a goddamn thing. For someone that acts like she doesn't want to be associated with the hollywood crowd, and has run and hid, she fucked the wrong guy.

of course he will while the sad sap Marion is in a relationship will suck it up and take her back

Brad Pitt is Hollywood royalty and the only big name left that actually puts asses in seats at the cinema, except for Leo.
He'll never be JUSTed.

I've heard Billy Bob Thornton being the result of every single hollywood divorce.

How does he get so much pussy?

brad pitt unJUSTed himself. he probably won't pay alimony

>Amber Heard
>Margot Robbie

These two are frontrunners to become the first woman attached to him and you know it

not saying jolie is great, but she looks like pepe.

THIS
H
I
S

It's also worth mentioning that Marion is a far better actress than Angelina. Brad has gotten a huge upgrade.

I think she was easy pussy and Brad hit it but Jolie had a spy

Tom Cruise would like a word. But agreed besides that.

>only big name left to put asses in seats
>his last big movie was Fury

You mistaken Pitt for Cruise.

Fucking destroyed.

>Brad has gotten a huge upgrade
He hasn't gotten anything yet other than some ass because Collitard is hiding and neither she or her partner will say anything? Waiting on the pics of her sucking his dick in a car.

If you guys think one capeshit movie proves Marion is a shit actress then you're retarded. Go watch The Immigrant and some of her French films.

>1000 hours of makeup from professionals to look just above average
yeah, what a hottie

t. neckbeard

/CEL/ FUCKING WHEN

top kek

i think ure more disgusted because you remember your wifes sons been tapping it

There is no way they didn't have an open relationship. It's been rumored for 10+ years Brad fucks whoever he wants. He just makes them sign a non-disclosure agreement and Angie is bi so I bet she was down for bring girls in once and a while. They probably just grew to hate each other. Happens all the time.

Especially when you have a child army to argue about and don't get to see each other regularly because you are off filming movies.

Like that wouldn't just turn into "mah waifu" or "mah cunny" board. It's not a good idea give it up. Since the dawn of Hollywood people have been more interested in celebs private life's then the work. Stop being wrong and not thinking through anything you say.

>can have almosst any woman he wants
>he choses ugly bitches
What the hell Brad?

PROOF?

Aaaaaaaaaaaand CUT!

>white

I don't know about that, mate

I imagine it's just one guy who gets off to girls with gigantic moles replying to everyone in this thread

looks liek the french girl that buttblasted jonah

what movie?

I just came here for the Cotillard nudes.