Are the French trying to destroy Hollywood?

First Jonah Hill getting humiliated in French TV for all to see, now Angelina Jolie is divorcing Brad Pitt because Marion Cotillard is having a affair with the Pitt.

It's all been planned by the French? What is going to happen next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZUKEVU-TwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A """""""Frenchman"""""""" will drive a truck into a crowd of Hollywood producers on Rosh Hashanah

>see a joke
>realize it's the exact logic everyone from Cred Forums uses to form their "world view" and "opinions"
>now uncertain

Anyone else realize Cred Forums redefined their entire perception of what it means for a person to be stupid? It literally forged a new bottom floor of human intelligence for me, even after reading creationist forums for laughs.

Withoit the french there still wouldn't be nude scenes in american movies, so really it's a case of the slut giveth and the slut taketh away.

>mfw Jonah Hill will be remembered 100 years from now.

Strange that one of the Apatow pack made it so far.

Who could be behind this post?
|
|>
|
|

How JUST will Brad ends up?

American tv makes fun of Jonah too and Brad Pitt probably has had affairs with hundreds of women.

I thought they broke up cause of Brad's drugs issues

The frogs oust the jews running the industry.

I don't think they're necessarily stupid, I just think the idea of comedy probably changes as time goes on

Pre Irony
>Bill Hicks: Everyone is such a fucking idiot! Christians are dumb!
audience: hahaha he's right!

Irony
>Tim 'Decker: I'm pretending to be an edgelord like Bill Hicks, I pretend like I'm a shitty comedian
audience: lolol I bet dumb republicans think he's being genuine! We get the joke

Post Irony
>Sam Hide: Hey Camera, watch this! I'm gonna go troll some liberal college kids by pretending to be disingenuous like Tim, but in reality im being 100% genuine and redpilling them all!
audience: wow this guy sucks
youtube comments section: woah this guy is cool and red pilled!

I hope they succeed. Hollywood is well past its prime.

I'm afraid that Leo is next. This reporter named her targets and now 2 out of 3 are already down.

this was hilarious
I needed a laugh

it's posts like this that make me think that Jews aren't bad people with a good head on their shoulders. Why do they think it'll scare the rest of us on the fence about this with an open mind??? It's ironic, and seems like a Jew ploy. Oh damn the double bluff!

It's payback for "Freedom Fries"

Don't worry, Trump will nuke France

LoL this is real?

>the whole surrender monkeys maymay was started because france didn't want to go to iraq

REEEEEEEEE pay reparations

it was years ago

Number 2 is a good deal, but I wouldn't eat here due to the Chinese food. You just know they don't know how to cook it

Ah the French.... citizens have always been despised for their cuntishness

"Surrender monkeys" actually predates the Iraq invasion. It was coined by a Simpsons writer in 1995 and it was derived from your country's meme-worthy performance in WW2.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZUKEVU-TwM

There is a Californian citizen by Jon Voight, inspired by that same French cuntishness

I know, but it really came back in fashion as an internet meme with iraq.

sup baguette internet defense force

The French hate the pleb shit Hollyjew churns out and are plotting to save cinema

she's apparently not seeking spousal support, but wants possession all of their shared assets.

heh this is a good post, it says what I'm thinking

need a french version of these

Welcome to murrica, where the language is american and the religion is church. Were rednecks and proud of it.

welcome to making ignorant all-encompassing posts about en entire nation on a meme board with full confidence: the post

I've been on Cred Forums for over a decade and I still cannot understand these impotent one-off posts, are all of you really just that obsessed with america or is your life just that dull? I don't go into brazilian threads and scream MONKIESS because I'm busy living a fat entitled american life

>Cred Forums is stoopid I smart
>on Cred Forums
Plebbit and jews are the worst; ignorance is no excuse. Dumb cunt.

I don't see how it's France's fault Jolie cut her tits off.

Shit, marriage was over when she went and did that.

Yeah, I Jolie cut off he titties? Maybe it was asaceifice to Moloch

>Marion Cotillard is having a affair with the Pitt
>Intel comes from the New York Post

If we're talking about the same kind of """"evidence""""...

We gave Charlie Sheen AIDS

t. Frenchman

meh

You Americans really can't handle even mild bantz.

I don't understand why everyone is so upset about this. It was a joke, and it was pretty funny.

Implying keks don't win the day

yeah freedom fries, freedom chicken, freedom gastronomy...