A huge A-Lister is (possibly) about to be outed for child abuse:

A huge A-Lister is (possibly) about to be outed for child abuse:

>Hollywood is poised to out the A-list star who raped tragic ’80s child star Corey Haim and has brazenly gotten away with the abuse for almost three decades.

>a household name and revered by millions with family-man image.

>He was the “kingpin” of a child sex ring

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/superstar-actor-sexually-abused-teen-corey-haim/

Source is trustworthy, they outed Charlie Sheen's AIDS.

Who could it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/greg.harrison.3958/posts/10154459111072456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck, I can't think of any A-list actors who were 80s TV or movie dads (besides Cosby).

Or Stephen Collins, but he already had a molestation scandal.

Where's the evidence? Why does this thread keep getting made on 10+ boards? Why are the same names floated for the entire thread every iteration on every board?

What is this? It isn't just autism, it reeks of a campaign. What is this?

Spielberg.

tom hanks

i've personally only posted about this once before and have seen no other threads about it. I just want to see anons hopefully come together and get Radar Online to spill the beans already. They have the name

Spielberg or Tom Hanks

Corey Feldman has been wrestling wether to reveal it or not lately. He is rightfully afraid of what the elites will do to him. If we show him we have his back that might help

People saying its Tom Hanks can fuck off.

jonah hill

>a widely-beloved A-list actor molests a child star and runs a child sex ring
>"hurr, why is everyone talking about this? We don't even have the name yet but he dindu nuffin!"

Well what A-lister have both Coreys worked with?

given the divorce, brad pitt

this, tom hanks is based, what the fuck i hate Cred Forums now

>Spielberg
Fuck I just watched Raiders

kiefer Sutherland

>>BREAKING

:30 PM PDT

>>SEPTEMBER 20TH, 2016

>>TROUBLED STAR COREY FELDMAN FOUND DEAD IN MANSION BY L.A.P.D.

>>DEATH BY SUICIDE BY THREE GUNSHOTS TO BACK OF HEAD, BROKEN NECK

>>MORE TO COME

was it blackmail?

I hope it's Tom Hanks. Hate the guy and hate his movies.

Not saying I want Corey to be raped by Tom Hanks, but if he's already been raped and ends up spilling the beans I hope it turns out to be Hanks.

It's Bill Nye

Screencap this

I know this for a fact

If you don't believe it, prepare to be shocked

I never knew Bill Nye as a family man. I knew him as a science guy.

dude what no please stop triggering me wtf

he is still supposed to be a-list today, and a household name. Kiefer doesn't fit the criteria (very few possible stars do, hence the same names popping up.)
Pitt seems genuinely kind by all accounts and this started well before he was big (1983 was when Haim was first attacked)

Fuck that. I want Jewboy par excellance Steven Spielberg to go down hard. I don't want anyone to be able to mention Schindler's List without mentioning the creepy pedophile director. This could be the little crack the busts the whole Judeocracy wide open.

>household name
>revered by millions
>family-man image
it all checks out, actually

nothing about the post said he actually had to have been famous in the 80s

He isn't even a C lister.

I want Spielberg to go down for tax evasion or some shit if anything. He was too big of an inspiration for me as a child watching his movies and as a small-time director that I'd be heartbroken.

I'm leaving this thread now because something really creepy seems to be going on.

It would be amazing if it was Chris Hansen

Ron Howard, he used to be molested during the Andy Griffith days, then he slowly became the leader after he gained trust and sustained his celebrity.

that's my prediction

>In 2011, Feldman claimed that a "Hollywood mogul" who abused Haim was to blame for his death.[87] The 2013 memoir by Corey Feldman, Coreyography, details the sexual abuse he and Haim suffered as young actors in the film industry; during the filming of Lucas, Feldman stated that Haim "allowed himself to be sodomized,"[88] and "had been tricked into engaging in a painful session of anal sex by a man on the movie set. The man told Haim that sex between men and boys was normal in Hollywood, saying that 'all the guys in the entertainment world do it.' After this experience, Haim proposed the idea to Feldman that they should be engaging in that with each other as well. Feldman turned him down, explaining that was not 'just what guys do' and that children should not be having those kinds of interactions with adults."[89]

Kek, holy shit

im guessing joel schumacher, look at the guys pic on wikipedia

He's gay, so it's possible

>little jew
>raped by influential hollyjew
People are surprised?

Corey Feldman has been saying this shit for years. Except now we're potentially getting names.

Please please please be deniro.

Underrated fucking post as fuck.

He's probably blackmailing some pedos. He teases the media whenever he wants another payment.

I literally can't believe there are people as stupid as this in the world.

We need an official Cred Forums pedo pool.

Place your bets nigs.

It will be a jew.

do you think people from the BBC and the Hollywood elite meet up to compare pedo technique? who are the biggest child rapers, british people or film makers?

Every second Stein in hollywood is a diddler
JLaw's handler is a pedo rapist, doesn't really change anything

George Lucas

fuck off stormfag

This is exciting

Its christopher walken. I dont want it to be but i have a sick feeling in my stomach it will be

For whatever reason my first thought was Tom Hanks

maybe its brad pitt, this is the reason for the divorce

Savile is still the GOAT pedo.

Is this supposed to distract us from the presidential election?

Of course it is, user. Everything is a conspiracy. Everyone is working for Clinton. You figured it out, goyim. Praise Moloch.

Your sarcasm won't work here

It's going to be Mark Ruffalo, digits says so

Bob Sagget

that would make this is the end so real

Jerry Seinfeld

Martin Sheen. Don't particularly want it to be but it's actually sounding kind of likely.

What do we know so far?

1.The abuser is a VERY famous actor, known worldwide.
2. He's married with children, probably was back in the 80s too.
3. Considered an all round great guy, good husband and father, nothing 'suspicious' about him.
4. Must have also been pretty famous with an established Hollywood career by the 80s, in order to have friends/ family etc willing to 'cover' for him.
5. Had reason to be on the set of 'Lucas' filming, either acting in the film or visiting the cast/ crew for some reason.

We can rule out Spielberg because he's not an actor. The other suggestions (Tom Hanks, Rob Downey Jr and Charlie Sheen) were barely known back then, and only just beginning their careers, so must have been someone older than them.

>Say they're going to reveal it
>Never reveal anything

We've seen this story a thousand times before. Put up or shut up. They're just trying to get clicks.

>Corey Feldman has been saying this shit for years.

And that's just it. He always uses this story every time he wants to get back in the press.

He recently did some bullshit song on TV and was humiliated for it. Now he's telling the same old pedowood stories.

He'll never say anything because he's a lying faggot.

MICKEY MOUSE
A
R
I
O

can somebody explain the time context of
-being A-lister
-a household name and revered by millions with family-man image.
are both of those things applied today or 30 years ago when the raping happen?

This. Hell, he deserves to get assraped in prison and suffer eternal shame from the rest of the world merely for editing ET into a more PG movie and giving us Indian Jones 4.

I don't think "family man" nessecary means he has children.
i would consider george Clooney as a family man because of how he behaves and also you can usually enjoy all his movies with your family

i say john travolta

t. charlie sheen

Bill "Suck it till you Cry" Nye

It's Harrison Ford.

My fear is RadarOnline is posting this in hopes the offender will pay a SHITLOAD to keep them silent. Why else would they elect to just sit on a huge story?

We need to unleash a twitterstorm the likes of which has never been seen on this Earth. We need to urge them (and Feldman) to release the name. The longer they wait, the more potential victims

Corey Haim wasnt even given tribute to during the oscar's In Memoriam segment when he died.

These FUCKERS trying to sweep their mess under the rug

They don't give a fuck about it.

They wouldn't leak the name to police, if the pedo had 20 child actors locked in his basement

Top suspects list:

-Bill Cosby
-Bob Saget
-Woody Allen
-Jon Lovitz
-Scott Baio
-Mark Soderberg (don't even know who this guy is t b h)
-David Letterman

Bonus points:
-Mr. Belvedere
-Alex Trebek

Jeff Bridges

Chevy Chase?
I thought Tim Allen but remembered he was in galaxy quest and dont want him to be it.

"Kingpin" is in quotes.

Oh, fuck, it's Bill Murray, isn't it? Either him or Woody Harrelson.

Or Randy Quaid

A LIST
guys, A LIST

It's Harrison Ford, you autists.

Danny DeVito

Arnold

it says he has a "family man" image, not that he was a TV dad. just means he has a family. could be practically anybody.

They're about to bury Mel.

Its Bill Murray fagets

>"kingpin"

>Bill Murray fucks Corey Haim
>Corey: I'll tell on you
>Bill: Go ahead, no one will ever believe you.

Its tom hanks

Bruce Willis

No way. Arnold was banging his spic female leads in the 80's.

he definitely looks pedo as fuck

>Brad Pitt
Can't be Pitt, he was still a boy when he appeared on Aerosmith's 'Crazy' vid, and that was in 1993
>Steven Spielberg
Fits the criteria, also a jew
>Harrison Ford
Fits the criteria
>Charlie Sheen
Not exactly a 'family man' but he was on the set of Lucas. See >Ridley Scott and Martin Scorcese
Loosely fit the criteria
>Woody Allen
Fits the criteria, is a jew, and has been accused of sexual assault by his adopted daughter.

WINNER! And I honestly can't be happier that it's going to be Woody Allen. Fuck that guy

Where did you see actor, I thought it was 'mogul'. That's why Spielberg' name came up.

A board overrun with pedos where pedos debate who the alleged hollywood pedo kingpin is.
>My fucking face when.

"Family man" could allude to someone in a prominent Hollywood family, like the Sheens.

Keep trying. Too obvious. Hardly a family man

No one would be shocked if it was Woody Allen though.

>"Hello is that OP? It's me, Tom."

Holy fuck... What if it's Bill Murray? I can't get it or of my head

NO! NOT AGAIN!

You can have a family without having a family man image. Exhibit A: Charlie Sheen.

I think it's Robert Downey Jr

If anonymous actually pulled their heads out of their asses, would they have the power to expose the truth?

Ok, this rampant guessing is getting annoying. Let's try to narrow this shit down.

If your suspect is not:
>A-list. This means A, not B+, definitely not C, D or F, A-list. Superstars only.
>A household name, meaning again someone your grandma who doesn't even go to movies would know
>Given he had access to Corey Haim, i'm guessing it's someone who was A-list in the 80's and is still A-list today, which should narrow the list down somewhat.
>family-man image -- Super famous, wholesome as fuck, Tom Hanks and uhh... wew actually that's the only name I can think of that fits the full criteria. *Rorschach voice* Hrmm...

Oh fuck, I really hope it's not Tom Hanks. Dude's just so likeable.

Actor, people, ACTOR.

>*Rorschach voice* Hrmm...

>A-list

Fight me, faggot.

>Bill Nye
>A-list

Not even at the height of his TV show.

It's Charlie Sheen, of fucking course. They already burned him with the HIV thing, what's a little pedophilia on top of it.

Thing about Sheen is, I don't doubt he's above taking a few other hook noses down with him when he goes.

>*Rorschach voice*

Michael Douglas or Richard Gere.

No way. Haim lived with him and SJP for a couple months.

He wouldn't be living with the guy who raped him.

I think the family man crap is just a way to get people debating. These gossip stories always try to bolster their claims by saying it'll be a shocking revelation when most of the time it's who you thought it was all along.

>tom hanks
That would be fucking devastating.

Aren't both Coreys Jews? I thought they did not rape their own. Or maybe the rapist was a gentile, in which case I'm surprised he got away with diddling the children of the chosen.

How is this the only user who said Travolta? There is literally no way that it's NOT Travolta hqhahahahaha

Speilberg and he got an assist from Harrison Ford

Did you read the article or just OP.

>“The first time this man raped Corey was after he got him high on pot,” said a source.

>“He fooled him. Corey was vulnerable, and he fell for this person. He believed, like so many victims, that he was ‘in love’ with his abuser. He was so confused by the sexual encounter, and believed it was love.”

Is there anyone that's dead who it could be? If you're going to make shit up, it's easier to accuse the dead, as they're not here to defend themselves.

The same names are mentioned because there's a handful of actors who are creepy as fuck so they come to mind first.

spielberg, kike, SPIELBERG

It's David Nicksay

>October 27th, 2011 3:09 PM
David Nicksay. Born April 15, 1943. Corey Haim stated that his molester was 42 years old when it first happened, and that he, himself, was 14 years old at the time. Lucas was filmed in 1985 (when Corey was 14), released in 1986. David Nicksay produced it, and was 42 at the time of filming. In 1979, David Nicksay produced a television series that Corey Feldman had a role in called, “The Bad News Bears”. Feldman also stated that the person who molested Corey Haim is STILL TO THIS DAY a Hollywood “mogul”. David Nicksay is a production manager for Justin Bieber and has co/executively produced many films and television shows since the late 1970’s (Including Michael Jackson’s short fim, entitled, “Ghost” which was released in 1997.) I won’t sit quiet anymore. These monsters need to be stopped. Unfortunately this is only ONE of the people who victimized these two boys. That’s all I can say.

Oh wait, I just read it again, its Corey Haim that got buttfucked, I though it was Feldman. I suppose it could be anyone then seeing as Haim is dead

>Huge A-Lister and household name
>It's David Nicksay!!
Kek

Read the original account. There are multiple instances of both Coreys being abused. They're not all at the same time.

Good point, and it does say that it's "only ONE of the people who victimized these two boys", so that leaves room for a lot of cocks.

Woody is too obvious, everybody knows how he operates. Revealing this would be a given and come as no surprise

I think it might be Spielberg or Lucas, Kubrick maybe posthumously awarded who knows. Directors usually have more power than actors, their private lives are less scrutinized too. Privacy and power can afford them time to feed their degeneracy for decades

I KNOW FOR A FACT IT'S STEVEN SPIELBERG

SCREENSHOT THIS

Fits all the criteria except the household name bit, but that could be embellishing on the gossipers part.

I won't doubt Nicksay as one of the names but he's probably not the one Radar has. Radar's blog is for normies, none of them would even know who the fuck David Nicksay is.

Also, normies are super fucking annoying in their attention span, Butt pirate Singer gets exposed for a faggot pedophile, pulls some Ray Donovan shit to get the accusers to recant and everyone just goes on about their day. Then the blog stories start all over again, whispers about how his gay casting couch has only gotten worse since he made the accusations go away.

>All those fresh faces in Days of Future Past, just imagine what those poor kids were willing to do to get those parts.

Yeah, we're talking a major sex ring here. It's gonna be glorious hahahahaha

>Haim's early success led to money and fame.[4] He had difficulties breaking away from his experience as a teen actor, and was troubled by drug addiction throughout his later career.[5][6]

Looks like a classic case of hollywood molestation.

Not DoFP, Apocalypse I meant. Even tho DoFP had its fair share too.

>Woody Allen
>family man
Kek no. Everyone thinks of him as a creepy Jew. No one looks at him and says family man.

I wish Vegas was talking bets on this, because I'd put every penny I have on it.

Stanley Kubrick warned us. And we did nothing.

>tfw you will never be a Hollywood "mogul" in the 80s drowning in a mountain of cocaine and boipussy

David Nicksay is not a household name.

>>tfw you will never be scum

ftfy

Steven "Make Them Boys Squeal" Spielberg

This. He's too beta to even attempt raping a kid who isn't living under his own roof. And he definitely doesn't strike me as a homo -- I mean, he's a FAGGOT, but not gay.

>A LIST
>guys, A LIST
This distinction is meaningless

Everyone in Hollywood considers themselves "A list"

i put some doubt into this because ron has hot daughters BUT

the movie he directed with mel gibson is about child abduction and theres this scene in the movie were mel is looking at pictures of his missing kid

and they are these weird pictures of him in a bathing suit

which is what pervs like i bet

WHAT IF HE MADE THE FILM AS A WARNING

Shit if it were Ford or Hanks I can't imagine the crazy shit Disney would pull to erase all images of them from their brand

I love how people are suggesting all these actors who would have been like teenagers in the early to mid '80s.

I think "household name" is the key here. And no, I'm pretty sure 99% of Hollywood doesn't not consider themselves A-listers, nor does anyone else.

It's Travolta

>he has hot daughters so he's not gay

Part of the criteria is that he's closeted and has kids as well,as being a family man type image. Howard fits perfectly, even transitioning from actor to director, still relevant and making movies, befitting the status of a mogul.

Ya i was argreein giwht u buddy

It's Spielberg

/thread

It's a gossip rag. Of course they'll say it's someone everyone knows.

If it's people go who the fuck cares. If you say A-Lister and Household Name, then you get a million hits a day.

I'll lay odds when it comes out it's someone barely anyone has heard of.

A name will never be released, seeing as this allegedly happened 30 years ago, there is literally no proof, so whoever releases a name is going to be sued into the next galaxy for libel.

There is no fucking way it's Ron Howard. I mean, I've been surprised about some celebrity transgressions in the past, but that man is a saint. How dare you besmirch him!

shut up jew lover

The fact they're not running the story means this article was meant for the accused, not for us. They're probably working behind the scenes right now, trying to get a big payday out of him to keep their mouths shut. I expect this story to disappear in a few days.

Prove me wrong, faggot.

They're known for leaking credible info, and If they say a massive superstar, and then drop Gary Busey as the bombshell, they'll never be taken seriously again.

It's his brother. I have this on good authority.

tom hanks or RDJ

>feldmen is on talks shows for his music
>suddenly a 30 year old pedo rape about his friend is news again
>everyone's talking

Coincidence? I don't think so.

so im watching the movie ransom

so mel's character goes on a bed to have a speech with his wife

i assumed but it was his son and then he started tickling him

kinda weird what if all hollywood is pedos

Kubrick was a whistle blower not a molester, he was against all of that hollywood shit once he discovered it, moved to england to escape it and was reclusive as fuck cause he couldn't believe the world he was opened up to at the top: pedo sex rings/ jewish controlled world/ government cover ups etc.. put that stuff in his movies to try and blow the lid off it through his medium that people would listen to rather than telling some news source or something. he knew how dangerous these people are and he couldnt just say it out right, they'd come back at him full force and manipulate everything to ruin him and drag his name threw the dirt. see mel gibson after naming the jew.

high up company ceo types (heads of big name studios), then producers, then directors, then big name actors, then everyone else. thats the true higherarchy of this business actors are low tier and expendable unless they are truly big.

It's Bill Wilson

That dude looks like he needs to be locked up just in case

He took it to the grave

wot?

>you are now aware Kubrick was told to change Eyes Wide Shut, he refused citing creative control in his contract, then a short time later he was dead and execs changed the movie anyway.

oh fuck you captcha, now i'm hungry for pizza you fucks

>prime arnold will never rape you
>jdimsa

You fucker. I am at work.

>post yfw it was Robin Williams

god damn it

Nice

Hello sir could you please delete this?
Thank you very much in advance and have a good day!

-Steve

Unironically fucking kill yourself, you piece of garbage. Go fucking die.

Oh god i hadn't even considered it. He might just be it.

Mods?

nice try fbi

The blacks had Cosby destroyed for ages... Now the media has to sacrifice a white equivalent.. I would have to say, that they're gonna wreck Tom Hank's life ...

what was it? can someone draw a picture

who the fuck cares

Eastwood.

It's always the republicans.

Is seriously nobody going to fucking mention your triple dubs? Fukn nice

>nobody mentioned Adam Sandler yet

its why south park ripped him and lucas so hard in that indiana jones rape episode.

they know, they just couldnt say it straight out, but everything in that episode was straight fucking savage roasting.

>inb4 (((they))) bend the case and use it as a plot to get rid of Mel Gibson

THATS WHY HE COMMITED SUDOKU

>It's always the Republicans
I don't know if his is true, but I FEEL like it is and so from now on I'm going to state it as fact.

However, I do think it's safe to say that Republicans are more likely to be closeted.

little oppie cunningham a sex machine!!!

also Eddie Murphy.

Stop shilling your clickbait celeb garbage. Nobody is going to be revealed.

If these sources are to be believed whoever it was is still active in the industry. Doubtful it was him.

Article says A-list star, though, not director.

Directors can be A-listers. Everyone knows Spielberg.

>on Cred Forums at work

Its your own fault you stupid lazy piece of shit, how about you do your fucking job instead. I sincerely hope they fire you.

No name will ever be released and nothing will ever come of this. You are all fools.

If they had information, they would have released it by now.

Nah, I do the same in my job.

/t. boss and owner of small company, Faggotronic.de

You're likely to be a closeted Republican.

shut up Steven you will burn in hell for what you did

whoa will i go tojail now for being in this thread?
srs question

Did you not read the article? Statute of limitations laws in Cali prevent anything from being done if they are named and the accusers will immediately be sued into oblivion. The entire system is designed to let these people get away with this shit.

This tb.h f.am. There's literally no reason to sit on a story this big aside from extortion. Publicity? Please, you drop this tonight and by tomorrow evening it's the biggest, most read story in the country. They're just trying to make the actor squirm so he'll cough up some dough.

No, but you should be b& for being underage.

Yes. All Cred Forums hackers and trolls will go to jail one day.

It's Richard Masur.

He may not be A-List per se, but he was president of the SAG and played Haim's dad in LtD. That would gel with what Feldman said.

Unless you're Steven Spielberg no.

Yes and they call them A-list directors, not A-list stars, but usually they prefer to call them visionaries, phenomenons, genius minds, or anything that sounds more grandiose than being given a letter grade like a common performer.

Star does usually refer to actor but I wouldn't put it past them using it to refer to a director to throw us off the scent.

If you're browsing from home then probably. I only browse Cred Forums from McDonalds and Walmart parking lots for this exact reason. I suggest you open your wifi connection so you at least have the excuse that someone else was on your wifi.

Whats the point, your life is measurably worse than jail in so many ways and you haven't offended any rich asshole enough for anyone to care what happens to you.

>it turns out to be Tom Hanks

It would have to be someone in their late 30s or 40s in the mid-80s. The person in question is supposed to have had the clout to shush people. That would rule out Hanks. He didn't really get big until the very late 80s with Big.

he was raped by multiple people. Nicksay was one but not the guy the article hints at. He's hardly a household name

Jesus tho, no matter who it is the potential names on that list makes this volatile as fuck

What final cut did he intend?

>our source is going to name names!
>they won't stand for it anymore!
>no names are mentioned

brad would be in his 20s? in the 80s, don't think it would be him.

Kubrick's original version is long gone, amigo. Who knows what kinda weird mask party shit he was trying to expose.

Dude
What if it's
Listen
Dude what if it's many people

As in, A LIST of names?

it was probably just the sacrifice ritual of the woman who took tom cruises place

would be great for it to surface one day

humans are so fucking pathetic for allowing all that sick shit just to happen

>they have to be in their late 30's or 40's
Why?

>John Travolta
>many credible rumors that he's a fag
>superstar in the 80's
>at least 30 at the time of the alleged crimes
>Church of Scientology would have been backing him at the time
>A-list household name
>seen as a family man
>and just fucking look at him

Muh holocaust

not even Jesus dare stand in Lucifers way. this is his planet

ozzie davis
burt reynolds
Ted Knight
JOHN STAMOS(who was on a show with Ted Knight and was buddies with him)

Eddie Murphy
Steve Martin

start my looking through box office totals for the mid 70's through late 80's

there are going to be a few names standing out in repeats.

just like these dubs. NOW CHECK EM.

Travolta seems too feminine gay bottom to be a ringleader of a gay pedo ring

my money's still on Spielberg

fuck this gay earth

Not one mention of the A-list actor-mogul family man scientology nutjob who was filming a movie near Haim's in '85? It's Tom Cruise, anons.

Wal-Marts near me block Cred Forums.

>My money's still on Spielberg
I can't tell if this is wishful thinking from Cred Forums, or if you're actually serious.

That said, if it is Spielberg... holy fuck, that would even overshadow the fucking election to a certain extent. But it's not.

>>>/reddit/

It's for sure Tom Cruise

>JEWS DINDU NUFFINS

>why

Because it's very rare for someone in their 20s to have the power to crush people and keep a whole industry quiet.

How dumb are you? A list then and today. Family man image. Almost nobody you listed fits.

Spielberg
Cruise

these are the only 2 possibilities

quaid is fucking insane and already in legal trouble
harrelson is a weed advocating "rebel" so i doubt that's it either

murray...idk

implying ahnuld cares what kinda hole he hulk fucks. he even says so himself in pumping iron. dont see him as a boyraper though. he just doesnt have to.

holy shit this still hasn't been ""revealed"" yet?

im calling it - fake.

>They're about to bury Mel.

Seems legit.

Mel tries to make a comeback after 10 years. Can't have an anti-semite up for several Oscars, now can we? Boom, kiddie fiddler reveal!

The problem with this is that Mel has a lot more kids than the article atributes to the molester.

>has to be an actor
>has to be powerful back then (1984) and now
>family man
>A-list
>maybe connection with the movie Lucas, but i don't know, since it's not clear if it's the same rapist who molested him on the set is the guy with the clues above

the only ones that come to mind are Travolta or Tom Hanks but i'm not sure how powerful Tom Hanks was back then

Not necesarily fake, they're just blackmailing the guy for a huge payday. When he pays, the allegations will mysteriously disappear and probably feldman will even make a tearful confession that he made it all up. Cf. what happened with Singer and his accuser.

hanks was a big guy in the 80ies

>Anglos are so fucking pathetic for allowing all that sick shit just to happen
FTFY

IT'S MR KRABS GUYS

FUCK

Exactly what I was fucking thinking. Not even meeming or anything, but I can practically see it in my head; "Tom Hanks Indicted on Sex Abuse Case".

Nothing against the man, and I absolutely love his stuff; but something in the bottom of my soul is telling me it's him.

>has to be an actor
why? directors wield more power in Hollywood so it would make more sense that they would be the ones behind organizing a pedo ring

still going with Spielberg

Warren Beatty maybe? Kinda faded from view with age but still very well known like Cosby.

It's Charlie Sheen.
This shit is old.

who? isn't he a comic writer?

Yeah, but... you said LATE 30's. You stupid, mang.

one of the biggest stars of the 60's and 70's and huge in the 80's. he played as dick tracy in that fucking awful movie, then was fucking amazing in bullworth.

just because it was stated in the article, but i agree with you, it would make more sense if it was a director

>Tom Hanks
>Kevin Bacon
>Harrison Ford
>Robert Deniro

It's going to be one of these 4, I can feel it in my gut. Fuck, man. I really like these guys too.

A-list
family-man image

yeah, no

Oh, and

>Christopher Walken

Make that 5. I also really like Christopher Walken too. If it were any of these guys, that'd suck.

>common performer
Steven Bochco, the creator of LA Law, used to call them Meat Puppets.

travolta fell out of popularity until pulp fiction, it would have come out when he was already "done" if it was him. no one predicted he'd return as a star no one was protecting him for years.

You guys are so fucking retarded, the fucking title of the article is superstar ACTOR revealed. Fucking morons it's not Spielberg or other directors/producers.

Why do you guys hate Spielberg so much?

I don't, and I might cry if it ends up being Spielberg or Hanks.

Yeah, but I'd literally take my own life if it turns out to be Harrison. Which it most likely isn't.

hi Mr. Spielberg

Oh my god.

You underestimate his power, user. Remember... he has purged all Thetans.

Why are you replying to yourself, user?

this is why i dont think its cruise, he wouldnt have been in that movie knowing full well what kubrick was trying to expose, if he had been part of it all.

though i do believe cruise knows of it and plays along its probably part of what drove him scientology crazy honestly. once you know the world is controlled by sex party cultists, scientologies take on the world seems not so unlikely and a nice escape pretending its all aliens or some shit on some higher level and not dirty old rich jews.

Don't credit me with solving mysteries about lists, who do you think I am, Schindler?

>so fucking retarded
>Cred Forums
They're a special kind of retarded.

It was Charlie Sheen

Dude's a sick fuck.

yeah that's when Cruise's troubles began after he appeared in Eyes Wide Shut

>red text over white

it's Sam Jackson or Morgan Freeman i'm telling you guys

but what about the family man facade and that he is loved by millions of people

in what world does this describe Sheen nowadays

It's not a black guy and you know it

Nicholson

I don't think Nicholson ever had the wholesome family man type image.

From the replies it is either Spielberg or Tom Hanks. I'm not a fan of Hanks anymore so if he falls then no biggie. It will be devastating if it's Spielberg though as he actually make decent movies that entertain me even if they aren't revolutionary.

Yeah, no fucking way it's a black dude.
>not industrious enough for a child sex ring
>blacks don't really fit the pedo profile as much
>no way they'd get away with it for that long, cause yes, double standards do exist.

Haim probably asked him to leave right before the gangbang started

what replies

Woody Allen is a scumfuck but I still enjoy some of his movies

>it is either Spielberg
for fucks sake it's an actor, not a director, are you people illiterate?

i think sheens a terrible person, and is probably involved in such stuff but i dont think hes the guy.

he might have been part of getting some of those kids involved in it back then but i think its someone older. sheen probably just got kids in on the drug sex party scene at an early age which leads to the pedo ring shit when someone else finds these vulnerable kids in over their heads.

But from what we know he was always caught with masculine types, not boys or anything.

Sometimes I do wonder what the average IQ is on here.

hi Steven

hi Tom

kikebook.com/greg.harrison.3958/posts/10154459111072456

really makes you think

Tim Allen

Plot twist

>family MAN
They got it wrong

No

What else did Spielberg make him do with this painting?

>Warren Beatty maybe
His friend Jack Nicholson was known to fuck Drew Barrymore when she was 13.

Yes

This speculation seems spurious, it just creates distrust of everyone who vaguely fits the profile. Then again that might put pressure on the rest of Hollywood to cast out the anonymous referencee.

Jackie Chanberg

Just think of the production value Spielberg would give to a pedo film.

but I'm America's everyman. you're just a creepy jew behind the camera

Corey Feldman's character was named "Mouth"

looool

This guy.

Let me take you back on this famous timeline, when Corey Haim was around 15 years old when he first moved to LA, to act in a little movie that was to be called, The Lost Boys. It was Corey Feldman who introduced him to Actor – Director and Pedophile Dominick Brascia. It is also public record in many interviews that Feldman did and is no secret, that Feldman was jealous of Haim. Corey Feldman introduced this pedophile to Haim and a lot of other boys

Give it up tom, your facade will soon fall. You're literally too perfect and good to be true

it's all one big joke

And he has a pilots license he uses the hell out of, his own private planes, and special arrangements so he can taxi and take off right from his property.

Please don't let it be Dick Donner.
I'm too old for this dick.

kevin spacey

the people will rally around me Steven. people expect jews to be into degenerate pedophiliac activities

It was Chester Copper Pot

Oh god. It's Chris Columbus. He was involved in Goonies and Gremlins, Home Alone (macauly!!) and Harry Potter.

thats a development he lives at that is for creepy retired drug smugglers, pedophiles, and other assorted deviants.

every property hooks into the runways. its super exclusive

>>blacks don't really fit the pedo profile as much
Niggers don't give a shit who they fuck so that's entirely bullshit.

It won't be a black guy though because there's no way they'd have protection given by the Hollywood Jews this fucker would've need to not be outed by now.

It all makes sense now.

>he literally lives in a private airport

lol ffs this world is such a joke

could be. is he a family man?

I don't know, but he's known for making family movies.

>the people will rally around me Steven
pshh yeah right, folks will turn on you so fast and you'll go down as the biggest creep in the industry and be castaway

you think your goonies scare me? your career is extinct like the dinosaurs in jurassic park

You're on the road to perdition, buddy. I'm glad we have nothing in commom because you're going down big

maybe when you are in the jaws of the authorities or when you cellmate beats you into the color purple will you realize what you've done

You're a joke without a punchline, tom. I look foward to seeing you walk the green mile down to inferno for doing that thing you do!

>In 1981, Masur played the role of a child molestor armed with a camera in the television film Fallen Angel

Method. As. Fuck.

i hope they arrest you in the terminal on your way to munich you sick bastard

Watch Clark. And watch him close, you hear ble?

You better pack your bags and flee to philadelphia because the feds are coming for you, but just know that there's no way of escaping angels and demons.

>Bill Nye the Rapist Guy
>RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
>Inertia is a property of matter

how could you do that to a minority. report yourself to the authorities, serve your time then you'll be off the hook. otherwise you'll always be wanted. always

It's supposed to be an actor who was big in the early 80s and has a family friendly name.

Chances are it's someone who was a big star in the 70s or 60s that's relevant today.